Palm Oil

cremes

Wow, that palm fruit shortening is expensive. It's quite a bit more expensive than hydrogenated coconut oil.

Dave Clark

Wow, that palm fruit shortening is expensive. It's quite a bit more expensive than hydrogenated coconut oil.
Not for 'organic' palm oil, $28 for 5lb{which is a gallon container} is in the ball park of any of the prices I have seen. Of course, non-organic will be cheaper.
I've seen ridiculous prices on line at prices like this one for only a pound, some even less volume. However, if you know a place that is cheaper than this for organic palm kernel oil please post. Also, I have not seen any other vendor offer organic palm 'fruit' shortening.

baron

Could you describe the changes in state you notice from ingestion of PUFA? Same goes for anyone else reading who wishes to contribute.
Heart arrhythmia/palpitations, cough, slightly blotching leaky red cold hands. I think it's an increase in nitric oxide, prostaglandins, bradykinin (responsible for the cough). Aspirin and Vitamin E from Progest-E fixes it.

Warrior

Thats very interesting. The sharing of biomarker shifts like this is very beneficial for those reading and unaware as it helps them draw links that otherwise would remain invisible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals