Painful Lymph Nodes - Raised WBC

A.R

Painful lymph nodes around neck, arm pits and spleen. This has been going for around 3 years on and off. White blood cells have also been raised consistently on blood tests. Family member also passed away from lymph cancer few years back.

Any ideas?

igemfourd

Painful lymph nodes around neck, arm pits and spleen. This has been going for around 3 years on and off. White blood cells have also been raised consistently on blood tests. Family member also passed away from lymph cancer few years back.

Any ideas?
Any update on this? Found out how to fix it?

haidut

Forum Supporter
No not really. Still come time to time

High estrogen can cause this. I had several clients email me about swollen lymph nodes, and a few menopausal women convinced their doctor to give them an aromatase inhibitor and the issue resolved within days. Another one rubbed progesterone on a large and painful node and it also went back to normal. Older studies say that estrogenic substances cause enlargement of lymph nodes, while androgens and progesterone shrink them, which is consistent with the latter's antiestrogenic effects.

OP
A.R

A.R

High estrogen can cause this. I had several clients email me about swollen lymph nodes, and a few menopausal women convinced their doctor to give them an aromatase inhibitor and the issue resolved within days. Another one rubbed progesterone on a large and painful node and it also went back to normal. Older studies say that estrogenic substances cause enlargement of lymph nodes, while androgens and progesterone shrink them, which is consistent with the latter's antiestrogenic effects.
This is interesting thank you.

However I reacted very badly when I used aromatise inhibitors such as letrozole and arimidex

I think I will stick to just aspirin use (I’ve finally found a way of tolerating it better by dissolving the tablet along with glycine), and also using K2 mk4.

Gelatine/BCAA’s/Coffee

Vitamin A and D

I’m also a male

OP
A.R

A.R

I still haven’t given a consistent use of aspirin a shot because I wasn’t able to tolerate it. However I’ve found a way now by dissolving amino acids along with it.

I can imagine it will take a while for estrogen to clear out as I am very over weight aswell.

So staying away from PUFA will be important.

Black seed has also helped me in the past

Judd Crane

Could this also be a symptom of estrogen detox?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals