PAIN - Unusual Causes & Unusual Remedies

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat

I think a lot of our natural faculties and innate skills are atrophied by inculcated ignorance and a lack of fully body presence as the human form is capable of some pretty astounding things.
I think this atrophy comes from WAITING instead of DOING, and I am not talking about nine to five jobs and household chores which behooves ourselves, I am talking about making connections that make a difference, in the world, and even applies to our health, not doing the same day after day. There is so much talk and importance put on dreaming and the future, that now and today are ignored, and is THE MOST important time for doing….

“Doing nothing is hard… you never know when you’re done.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat the human form is capable of some pretty astounding things.
I am finding this out for myself in the last year. I could never have known that there is this higher level of being in the world had I not had trials, a lot of reflection, ground myself often to the earth, made nutrition a priority, and let positivity and gratefulness override my fears. I make gravity come to me, not me to it.

Warrior

I recently said that you can't be wasting time if you hadn't explicitly planned to spend it on something constructive with firm intent and markers of progress. We live in an era of almost endless distractions and countless things that scream for our attention which is why those who learn the art of focus are going to come out ahead because the rest is akin to spinning your wheels on an ice rink.

To get out all it takes is a sense of balance and putting one foot in front of the next.

I can say this as I, for the past year, had let all of my usual protocols slip in order to see what its like to live Slave minded and its horrendous. I'd only planned it for a month but that became three which extended to six and then another few because inertia is a crazy thing. Learned a lot during the experiment as you have to know first hand about the world another is in before you can offer them solid guidance on how to make an ascent as this is what taught me about energetic leaking and how the internet is akin to a digital vampire in that sense as it feeds off your neurochemicals by pimping your Limbic System whilst giving you back a bit that then leaves you drained for anything constructive that might be following.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I can say this as I, for the past year, had let all of my usual protocols slip in order to see what its like to live Slave minded and its horrendous. I'd only planned it for a month but that became three which extended to six and then another few because inertia is a crazy thing.
I think this is the hardest thing for me, losing my momentum. When something unexpectedly sideswipes me, especially emotional sideswipes, I can feel depression creep in, if I let it. It takes a lot of determination and extra nutrition, grounding, sunlight and calm music to get me back on track. I have found writing my sad thoughts or disappointments down on paper, as well as my positive words and plan of action to remedy the situation most helpful. I keep those letters in a place where I can reread them for encouragement and keeping my head on straight, and throw them away when I get through the trial. I will see piles of letters stack up and then recede. Depression and unhappiness is what really drives the sick and self serving people. So it is so important to do those everyday random acts of kindness.

Warrior

I agree but its also a very good learning experience as you get to experience your shadow first hand and rummage through the areas you don't usually examine and therein lies the treasure. It also allows you to reappraise your perspective, means of progress and ways of doing things and something I glad I did as the net result is more efficiency, a better innerstanding and a huge boost of motivating to shift direction.

Its a sweet and sour yin yang thing which is appropriate given we're in a polarity driven realm thus stick to that narrow golden path in the middle but veer off now and then just to see what happens and to keep it interesting!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I agree but its also a very good learning experience as you get to experience your shadow first hand and rummage through the areas you don't usually examine and therein lies the treasure. It also allows you to reappraise your perspective, means of progress and ways of doing things and something I glad I did as the net result is more efficiency, a better innerstanding and a huge boost of motivating to shift direction.

Its a sweet and sour yin yang thing which is appropriate given we're in a polarity driven realm thus stick to that narrow golden path in the middle but veer off now and then just to see what happens and to keep it interesting!

I remember all to well what it feels like to have continuous cocktails. watch lots tv, eat junk, do nothing but a routine and have health problems, so no going backward for me to remind myself. I have only recently gotten myself to this higher, more in-tune, place.

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
veer off now and then just to see what happens and to keep it interesting!

I don’t find anything interesting about going backwards. Having power in my life now lands a lot of interesting things before me. Only full steam ahead for me.

Warrior

I remember all to well what it feels like to have continuous cocktails. watch lots tv, eat junk, do nothing but a routine and have health problems, so no going backward for me to remind myself. I have only recently gotten myself to this higher, more in-tune place.

Ah yes but there is also a mental equivalent to the physical you mention. Often when we propel ourselves toward something we automatically neglect that which we are attempting to evade in the process.

In that state of "doing nothing" i found nothing is left undone as well and that was exceedingly interesting as well as getting to know my internal systems at their default state sans the propulsion of my motivation and various tools/methodologies of spiritual and physical acceleration. Like i said this wasn't anything I'd ever considered before and probably would have scoffed at the idea until I did it but that in itself was rigid thinking therefore it felt like a worthwhile experiment as I now perceive with a broader perspective.

Case in point I no longer lift weights to stay in shape as I find calisthenics are a far better option. You couldn't have paid me to stay out of the gym previously as I craved the hit and the way it revved my engine as the lift was immense but the new insight I gained is something else therefore it was a wise investment.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Ah yes but there is also a mental equivalent to the physical you mention. Often when we propel ourselves toward something we automatically neglect that which we are attempting to evade in the process.
Well that ”often” does not apply to me. I have evaded nothing, and have only gotten to where I am today, by facing things, and inviting more of it, until I have removed everything that has been hindering me. I was not coming from a place of being perfect, so I think I will see how the sick people, or “slaves”, feel, I was struggling just like them. I have achieved brief periods in my life, attainting what I was working so hard for, many times, and “taken a break”, just to find I undid all that hard work. I am not allowing that to happen again.

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat

Attachments

• C24B1E52-7586-4C42-A284-7D7665CD6C3F.jpeg
    C24B1E52-7586-4C42-A284-7D7665CD6C3F.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 7
OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Bursting with flavonoids, specifically with DGPP, which is a derivative of phloretin. This compound is widely used in skincare products that specialize in control inflammation. Phloretin has shown to reduce inflammation in mice with asthma, arthritis, and colitis.

Some flavonoids, such as margaritine and isomargeritene are also present in kumquats. These compounds have been known to prevent inflammation in multiple cellular studies.

Another compound that is present in just trace amounts, poncirin, also has an anti-inflammatory effect and is known to lower the activation pathways in macrophages, which serve an important role in protecting your body from pathogenic attacks.

Therefore, the regular consumption of Kumquats can help in dealing with symptoms of chronic inflammatory issues.“

Here is how you eat them!

Attachments

• 7BD274DB-6BA9-45DB-A737-D806656DB873.jpeg
    7BD274DB-6BA9-45DB-A737-D806656DB873.jpeg
    325.8 KB · Views: 7
OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The carrot salad improves the ratio of progesterone to estrogen and cortisol, and so is as appropriate for epilepsy as for premenstrual syndrome, insomnia, or arthritis.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
In the video posted above, Ray Peat talks about orange peels being a “super drug”.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The interactions between estrogen and the polyunsaturated fats are now coming to be more widely recognized as important factors in the inflammatory/hyperpermeable conditions that contribute to the development of heart and blood vessel disease, hypertension, cancer, autoimmune diseases, dementia, and other less common degenerative conditions.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Progesterone and pregnenolone have been called the antifibromatic steroids, and it has been used to treat many inflammatory and fibrotic diseases, including cancer.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Until the 1950s and 1960s, when new products were being promoted, little was said about the possibility of stomach ulceration from aspirin. Lately, there has been more publicity about the damage it can do to the stomach and intestine, much of it in connection with the sale of the new "COX-2 inhibitors." (These new drugs, rather than protecting the circulatory system as aspirin does, damage it.) Aspirin rapidly breaks down into acetic acid and salicylic acid (which is found in many fruits), and salicylic acid is protective to the stomach and intestine, and other organs. When aspirin was compared with the other common antiinflammatory drugs, it was found that the salicylic acid it releases protects against the damage done by another drug. (Takeuchi, et al, 2001; Ligumsky, et al., 1985.) Repeated use of aspirin protects the stomach against very strong irritants. The experiments in which aspirin produces stomach ulcers are designed to produce ulcers, not to realistically model the way aspirin is used.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Individuals involved in the early stages of a passionate romantic relationship can be consumed by the experience and report emotional dependence and constant focus on their romantic partner. A few studies have shown that viewing pictures of a romantic partner can significantly reduce experimental pain.”

“It is unclear by what mechanism preoccupation with the partner may lead to increased analgesic benefits. Two possible explanations are reward pathways and attention pathways. Distraction is another possible mechanism,”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals