Pain under both armpits could i have cancer

Velve921

Really good post. Simply thinking that we have a severe disease like cancer is enough and that things are hopeless is enough to make health much worse. Ray talked about it in the recent ORN podcast. How some people just get really sick after a cancer diagnosis because the entire culture is conditioning us to feel hopeless.

After we reach middle age, virtually every one has cancer processes brewing in their bodies, but most of the actual symptoms falsely associated with these cancers can be resolved by simple anti-inflammatory steps.

In this case I would also try an inversion table, it may help improve lymphatic drainage.

You are right on the money my friend. Thank you for sharing some added thoughts.

And, to add to your mindset for lymphatic drainage, I've been doing this for 2 years:

For those have not experimented with IBT, I'd recommend learning more about it. Because, if it works and people see results, it's absolutely FREE.

mrchibbs

@Velve921

IBT seems really interesting! I've been thinking about it for about 2 years since someone posted about it on the forum. I'm trying to find a good way to implement it.

Some of my main symptoms are related to the upper digestive tract and also breathing difficulties and low-ish basal temperature, obviously I'm a prime candidate for IBT being really therapeutic.

I was thinking of a Tempur-Pedic Inclinable Bed, but I'm worried about the metal frame, so I'm searching for an adjustable bed with a wooden frame.

Velve921

@Velve921

IBT seems really interesting! I've been thinking about it for about 2 years since someone posted about it on the forum. I'm trying to find a good way to implement it.

Some of my main symptoms are related to the upper digestive tract and also breathing difficulties and low-ish basal temperature, obviously I'm a prime candidate for IBT being really therapeutic.

I was thinking of a Tempur-Pedic Inclinable Bed, but I'm worried about the metal frame, so I'm searching for an adjustable bed with a wooden frame.
Hey my friend,

I would say to not over think it or pay money for a temperpedic. Start with 1 book under each bed post so 1-2 inches in elevation... remember, it’s completely free ?

if your temperature and pulse is running low, the first thing I noticed is my heart rate would rise the higher I raised the bed. And actually, 1 time I tried 10 inches for fun and the stimulation was too intense that I had to lower it.

After 2 years of experimentation I find that 2-3 inches works best for me and I sleep with my mouth taped shut. This combination has been a game changer for less stress/anxiety.

So, get it going my friend and start experimenting.

have fun!