Pain under both armpits could i have cancer

Lymph nodes are swollen

could be infection. A reaction to deodorant. Just a few possibilities.
I used to have that. If it's an infection, I would imagine a safe antibiotic like penicillin or doxycycline could help.

Velve921

I have been using a new deodorant speed stick I hope it's nothing else Im worried sick

hey my friend,

I would suggest calming yourself. You are taking the necessary steps to solve this problem and you have all of us here supporting you. Just be willing to implement and experiment and everything will run its course as it should.

hold course on your diet and use the proper supplementation to keep metabolism running strong.

you’ve got this.

Paul144

hey my friend,

I would suggest calming yourself. You are taking the necessary steps to solve this problem and you have all of us here supporting you. Just be willing to implement and experiment and everything will run its course as it should.

hold course on your diet and use the proper supplementation to keep metabolism running strong.

you’ve got this.
Thanks I appreciate that 😊

StephanF

Avoid deodorants containing aluminum! I only use aluminum-free deodorants. Same with baked goods, look at the label whether the leavening agent contains aluminum. Same with baking powder. Talcum baby powder was also associated with cancer but doesn’t contain aluminum. Aluminum is also an ingredient in many anti-acid remedies. Aluminum weakens the blood’s Zeta Potential.

Paul144

Avoid deodorants containing aluminum! I only use aluminum-free deodorants. Same with baked goods, look at the label whether the leavening agent contains aluminum. Same with baking powder. Talcum baby powder was also associated with cancer but doesn’t contain aluminum. Aluminum is also an ingredient in many anti-acid remedies. Aluminum weakens the blood’s Zeta Potential.

Really curious what you have been using. One of the normal antiperspirants? Non-antiperspirant?
Antiperspirant speed sitck power fresh

mrchibbs

hey my friend,

you’ve got this.

Really good post. Simply thinking that we have a severe disease like cancer is enough and that things are hopeless is enough to make health much worse. Ray talked about it in the recent ORN podcast. How some people just get really sick after a cancer diagnosis because the entire culture is conditioning us to feel hopeless.

After we reach middle age, virtually every one has cancer processes brewing in their bodies, but most of the actual symptoms falsely associated with these cancers can be resolved by simple anti-inflammatory steps.

In this case I would also try an inversion table, it may help improve lymphatic drainage.

Paul144

Really good post. Simply thinking that we have a severe disease like cancer is enough and that things are hopeless is enough to make health much worse. Ray talked about it in the recent ORN podcast. How some people just get really sick after a cancer diagnosis because the entire culture is conditioning us to feel hopeless.

After we reach middle age, virtually every one has cancer processes brewing in their bodies, but most of the actual symptoms falsely associated with these cancers can be resolved by simple anti-inflammatory steps.

In this case I would also try an inversion table, it may help improve lymphatic drainage.
True if you think something is wrong with you enough soon you will cause your self to have symptoms of what you think is wrong

supercoolguy

Good to know i wish i knew they used aluminium in them sooner

Ive tried lots of pit sticks. Best one ive found hands down BoodaOrganics product called booda butter. Starting with clean/dry arms that stuff can last 24hrs for sure, and i dont use much at all. Wake up the next day.....Still Working. Unscented except for the natural ingredients. (Unless your eating garlic & onions then nothing will work 100%)

Perry Staltic

I know it sounds weird for a guy, but shaving the pits can eliminate a lot of the odor. Somehow odor-producing bacteria get entrenched in the pit hair and it's hard to get rid of, even with scrubbing.

Peater

I found condensed milk and/or peanut butter eventually caused me to have boils under my armpits and near my groin. There's a word for it but i forget what it is. Antibiotics didn't make any difference. They've never come back since stopping those foods. Apparently potatoes are a common cause too