Pain In Kidney Area During Intense Emotional Psych.Distress

DMF

It's not constant, but sometimes I feel pain on both sides, sometimes just one during upset. Could the adrenals sitting on top have something to do with it?
Or might it be inflammation from the primal screaming I do to let it out....?

BearWithMe

Stress definitely affects kidneys, having to pee often when one is stressed is common complaint. Are you getting enough liquids?

LUH 3417

I have this too. Worst part is I’ve lowered my fluid intake in hopes of perhaps sleeping through the night and not having to get up to pee. From personal experience however how little or how much I drink does not effect how much I pee at night.
A few years ago I used to drink 3-4 L of water a day thinking it was healthy regardless of thirst. I’m afraid I messed something up that I’ve been unable to fix.

BearWithMe

I have this too. Worst part is I’ve lowered my fluid intake in hopes of perhaps sleeping through the night and not having to get up to pee. From personal experience however how little or how much I drink does not effect how much I pee at night.
A few years ago I used to drink 3-4 L of water a day thinking it was healthy regardless of thirst. I’m afraid I messed something up that I’ve been unable to fix.
Salt to taste.

LUH 3417

Dude, they have a complex system and you can't usefully simplify it like that.
Dude, I know. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on acupuncture and Chinese herbs. It’s helped with a lot of things but not the peeing problem.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals