P5p Source

M

marikay

Anyone ever use Pure Bulk as a source for any supplements? Am thinking about purchasing some P5P from them but am not familiar with them. Also, does P5P in powder form taste OK?

Dan W

I've been satisfied with everything I've bought from PureBulk, and they'll provide you a Certificate of Analysis for anything upon request. I haven't tried the P5P, but it reportedly tastes pretty bad.

OP
M

marikay

Thanks Dan. I guess I'll have to think about it some more. I want to take only the 10mg that most here recommend. And of course most sources have it in 25 or 50mg (and a lot more expensive).

jaguar43

I have been using lidtke technologies. I think its the best so far.

OP
M

marikay

Thanks. Any ideas on what I can mix 10mg with so the taste doesn't put me off it? I don't want to take 50mg at once.

Dan W

Any ideas on what I can mix 10mg with so the taste doesn't put me off it?
10mg will be a tiny tiny amount, so maybe you'd be able to down it with some food or juice without noticing.

OP
M

marikay

I was hoping to just wet my finger a little and touch the powder then ingest the tiny amount on the finger. But I guess I can just take a tiny pinch between two fingers and put the stuff in orange juice. I guess no matter how nasty the taste is such a tiny amount shouldn't overwhelm the juice. Maybe I'm over thinking this one. I'll just buy the PureBulk stuff. It's certainly reasonable priced. Thanks again for the help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals