Ozone To Protect From / Neutralize Endotoxin

Mauritio

Interesting! I think ozone is peatish but IIRC he recommended safer options. Thanks for reminding me though. I do have a machine at home so I might try it again.
But reading the study it only changed two things one of them beeing raising NO ,which is a bummer.

OP
Captain_Coconut
But reading the study it only changed two things one of them beeing raising NO ,which is a bummer.

Bummer? I think you misread:

“Increased plasma levels of NO and decreased TAC levels with endotoxemic shock were reversed by ozone treatment.“

Also, this is in a shock model, and the ozone was administered an hour after the near deadly amount of endotoxic shock was induced. Nonetheless, NO was reduced nearly to control levels even with the small amount of ozone and the total antioxidant capacity was also increased past the control levels!! The paper goes on to say that in similar studies with pre-treatment of ozone additional markers of cellular damage were improved, in other words ozone is more effective as a preventative measure, or taken in closer proximity to shock.

I think this all speaks volumes for the use of ozone as an anti endotoxin strategy.

Mauritio

Bummer? I think you misread:

“Increased plasma levels of NO and decreased TAC levels with endotoxemic shock were reversed by ozone treatment.“

Also, this is in a shock model, and the ozone was administered an hour after the near deadly amount of endotoxic shock was induced. Nonetheless, NO was reduced nearly to control levels even with the small amount of ozone and the total antioxidant capacity was also increased past the control levels!! The paper goes on to say that in similar studies with pre-treatment of ozone additional markers of cellular damage were improved, in other words ozone is more effective as a preventative measure, or taken in closer proximity to shock.

I think this all speaks volumes for the use of ozone as an anti endotoxin strategy.
Sorry , I wasn't seeing the "were reversed" part . Then it seems promising. But as I recall it should only be taken on an emtpy stomach ,so how would it protect against LPS when its not even taken with the meal that causes it ?! Not hating on Ozone just like to know if there is a way around that or if somebody tried it with a meal ...

OP
Captain_Coconut
Sorry , I wasn't seeing the "were reversed" part . Then it seems promising. But as I recall it should only be taken on an emtpy stomach ,so how would it protect against LPS when its not even taken with the meal that causes it ?! Not hating on Ozone just like to know if there is a way around that or if somebody tried it with a meal ...

I’m guessing it can pass to the gut and neutralize the lps in the gut. I have a hunch that it can shift the microbiome away from lps producing bacteria. I know that ozone water with some vinegar can reach the lower gut. My main interest is in its potential to eliminate bad bacteria outside of the gut, like bacteria related to rheumatism etc. Some of the other studies mentioned that in a preventative sense taking ozone before an lps challenge increases the capacity to handle the stress. But in an emergency situation I don’t see why ozone with a meal would be dangerous.. I think it is reccd not to take with a meal usually because the meal interferes with absorption. Methylene blue may be the better option to take alongside something you want to consume which you know is high in endotoxin.

TreasureVibe

I'm having my doubts regarding the safety of ozone therapy. Hydrogen peroxide is shown in studies to be deadly through cardiotoxicity even in low doses. Hydrogen peroxide is a product of ozone in ozone therapy.

Inaut

I know a Dr. Rowen was following ozone treatments during the recent ebola outbreak. If you had any worries about coronavirus (I'm not very concerned personally), I think it could be quite useful....I've asked RP for his thoughts on ozone as I have read he is against it on this forum but never read his actual thoughts on it. If he responds, I will share for those still curious about the use of ozone.

Vinny

I'm having my doubts regarding the safety of ozone therapy. Hydrogen peroxide is shown in studies to be deadly through cardiotoxicity even in low doses. Hydrogen peroxide is a product of ozone in ozone therapy.
I was just going to ask if we can get the benefits of ozone by taking Hydrogen peroxide orally, when I read your post....
However, there are people, who treat their diseases with ozone (they spray it in their colons using fancy expensive machines). You heard anyone died ...?

RWilly

I know we're talking about water, but on a similar note, aren't ozone generators used to get rid of odors? I think you have to leave the area for like 24 hours when you use those.

Inaut

I thought the rate of decay is only like 20 minutes for ozone..? After that it should be fairly safe no ?

Christoph

I was just going to ask if we can get the benefits of ozone by taking Hydrogen peroxide orally, when I read your post....
However, there are people, who treat their diseases with ozone (they spray it in their colons using fancy expensive machines). You heard anyone died ...?

A person I know here in the US has a dog that got an inoperable liver tumor and was dying (very close to death). He started taking his dog to a local veterinarian to get weekly ozone-up-the-butt treatment. The dog experienced a miraculous recovery. After a year, he stopped the treatments for no particular reason. The dog went downhill rather quickly. After resuming the treatments, the dog came back and is still alive after more than two years with a liver tumor.

Who would have thought that it’s easier to find ozone treatment for a dog than for a human? It must have to do with big pharmaceutical owning the regulators here in the US.

Vinny

A person I know here in the US has a dog that got an inoperable liver tumor and was dying (very close to death). He started taking his dog to a local veterinarian to get weekly ozone-up-the-butt treatment. The dog experienced a miraculous recovery. After a year, he stopped the treatments for no particular reason. The dog went downhill rather quickly. After resuming the treatments, the dog came back and is still alive after more than two years with a liver tumor.

Who would have thought that it’s easier to find ozone treatment for a dog than for a human? It must have to do with big pharmaceutical owning the regulators here in the US.
Great story, man.
How have you been doing, meanwhile?

Christoph

Great story, man.
How have you been doing, meanwhile?

I've been encouraged by my improving health, thanks for asking. I'm still taking anti-fungal measures with great success. I've lost 3 belt sizes in the past year, and rid myself of asthma, heart palpitations/atrial fibrillation, hypertension (150/100 -> 120/80 and lower at times), bad gut, cold hands, and other symptoms. When I started this journey my only goal was to rid myself of atrial fibrillation and hypertension. It seems that the improvements are surpassing my goal. I'll be posting my current anti-fungal protocol on this thread within a few weeks: Fungi / Bacteria, Not Autoimmunity, Cause IBD (Chron's, UC) And IBS. My protocol no longer uses enemas or other inconvenient therapies. What's really nice as well, no more orthorexia. I'm eating very intuitively again, like a kid. For me, the big Peaty thing is to eat however much SFAs I want to eat.

I've been following your thread on obesity, which I'm really sorry to hear about. I really hope you figure things out. I'll be following you.

Vinny

I've been encouraged by my improving health, thanks for asking. I'm still taking anti-fungal measures with great success. I've lost 3 belt sizes in the past year, and rid myself of asthma, heart palpitations/atrial fibrillation, hypertension (150/100 -> 120/80 and lower at times), bad gut, cold hands, and other symptoms. When I started this journey my only goal was to rid myself of atrial fibrillation and hypertension. It seems that the improvements are surpassing my goal. I'll be posting my current anti-fungal protocol on this thread within a few weeks: Fungi / Bacteria, Not Autoimmunity, Cause IBD (Chron's, UC) And IBS. My protocol no longer uses enemas or other inconvenient therapies. What's really nice as well, no more orthorexia. I'm eating very intuitively again, like a kid. For me, the big Peaty thing is to eat however much SFAs I want to eat.

I've been following your thread on obesity, which I'm really sorry to hear about. I really hope you figure things out. I'll be following you.
Thanks mate, glad for your great results, will be following too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals