Ozone Generator Experiences

hiconscience

I am extremely interested in purchasing an Ozone generator simply for cleaning my house and car. I do not have any infections or health problems...I honestly just enjoy experimenting with new products!(seems to be a shared characteristic of Peat followers) I first read about it on selfhacked.--->

The Science of Ozone Therapy: Lower Inflammation and Inactivate Infections - Selfhacked

It really peaked my interest. I would not breath it in and wait the appropriate time before re-entering the treated area.... I am weary of drinking Ozonated water so most likely stear clear of that. I have a wine cellar on my property that is quite dingy smelling so I was thinking of trying it in there. any experiences?

paymanz

Ozone is toxic for your body.

Ray warned when someone asked about negative ion generators to be careful it doesnt produce any ozone alongside.

burtlancast

I believe drinking ozonated water has health benefits while breathing ozone is very damaging to lung tissue.

mt_dreams

if you will be airing out the area before breathing in the air of the area, ozone is a great cleaning tool. pretty much kills everything. i use it in my car and for shoes all the time. unless you have some mold in your house, i would not really use it in the house. if you can seal up your washroom, it may be of some benefit there as there is probably some spores in all washrooms. not sure how to properly air out a wine cellar, so you would probably be breathing in some of the ozone in low dosages. my suggestion for the cellar moving forward would be to have something that absorbs moisture. there's dehumidifiers as well as things sold on places like amazon that you can just leave on a shelf for a month or so.

OP
hiconscience

hiconscience

yes I would not breath it in. supposedly after 30 min it turns back into oxygen knowing me I'd wait a couple hours just in case.
great very helpful everyone, thanks!

yerrag

Ozone is toxic for your body.

Ray warned when someone asked about negative ion generators to be careful it doesnt produce any ozone alongside.

I believe drinking ozonated water has health benefits while breathing ozone is very damaging to lung tissue.

Right. Because ozone will damage lungs, care has to be taken that the negative ion generators does not generate ozone.

But with the right use, ozone can be useful. It destroys bacteria, virus, and fungi. The body even produces its own ozone as well to kill pathogens.

Not that I would do it, but here's a DIY on injecting ozone into your veins:

yerrag

I got interested in it when Dr. Wong mentioned it, along with hydrogen peroxide therapy, in this video that just came out, towards the latter half of the video:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals