ozonated oils vs hydrogenated ones? saturated?

dabdabdab

has anyone here have any knowledge about using ozonated oils for teeth, skin, or consumption?

Yes. Good topically and orally, but requires ”know-how” for ingestion. Don’t do it without advice.

OP
D

dabdabdab

Yes. Good topically and orally, but requires ”know-how” for ingestion. Don’t do it without advice.
thank you, but where should I get the advice?
can we neutralize PUFAs with ozoniation?
is there any sources that I could read more about it?

thank you, but where should I get the advice?
can we neutralize PUFAs with ozoniation?
is there any sources that I could read more about it?
Here are some experts you can follow: Frank Shallenberger, Dr. Robert Rowen, Paola (Power of Ozone) via social media and Facebook groups like, “The Ozone Group.”
I haven’t heard much about neutralizing PUFA with ozone. If you are thinking about cooking with it, that would not be appropriate. You can clean veggies etc, with it.

OP
D

dabdabdab

Here are some experts you can follow: Frank Shallenberger, Dr. Robert Rowen, Paola (Power of Ozone) via social media and Facebook groups like, “The Ozone Group.”
I haven’t heard much about neutralizing PUFA with ozone. If you are thinking about cooking with it, that would not be appropriate. You can clean veggies etc, with it.
thanks

Nik665

has anyone here have any knowledge about using ozonated oils for teeth, skin, or consumption?
Why bother with these when the risk of them being pufa is still high. Sticking to the basic saturated ones I think is the best way

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals