Oxidized Vitamin C DHAA Anti Cancer Make It At Home

achillea

Tried this one a couple of times, couldn't make it work. don't know why, perhaps the courgettes must be picked up really fresh for the enzyme to work, shelf life is probably too short, or something else that Im not aware of....

We have made it for months and it worked every time. You must make the reagent tester. We stopped using the really green skin because of toxins and instead peel and juice it then oxidize it..
Certainly a simpler way is to just buy the ReCeverin 50/50. It is some expensive but goes a long way, If kept cold it will last a year

Vinny

We have made it for months and it worked every time. You must make the reagent tester. We stopped using the really green skin because of toxins and instead peel and juice it then oxidize it..
Certainly a simpler way is to just buy the ReCeverin 50/50. It is some expensive but goes a long way, If kept cold it will last a year
Did you get some benefits from ReCeverin 50/50?
Also, couldn't get the toxins/peeling part, sorry ....

Frankdee20

I buy Quali-C made in the UK that has very very low heavy metals.

I like Quali-C, but plain Ascorbic Acid, at the amounts I am using (2-3 grams daily), and especially mixed with Aspirin, can tear my gut, and cause Heartburn....I use the Sodium Ascorbate powder, but you can also pay extra for the lead free buffered C powders....I forget the company who sells it

achillea

We are very wary of Vitamin C in any form so have been doing this all very judiciously. This time of year in the Rocky Mountains it just seems like some deficiencies may occur even though we drink lots of OJ
We cut off the peel because that is where the vegetable complexes toxins so it is not eaten by animals and insects.
My wife uses the 50/50 topically and she likes what it does for her complexion. I have been using the 20./20 on a skin problem and it seems to be helping.

MeatOrchid

I tried 1 gram of AA with 8 drops of Oxidal and lost my capacity to go to the bathroom, my nose became very dry on the nostril but produced an incredible amount of snot I had to blow out strongly and woke up to a dry skin like never before in life.

But my mind felt so much clear and my sight felt greatly improved.

I woke up winter pale with a moody in my tummy.

OP
ecstatichamster
I like Quali-C, but plain Ascorbic Acid, at the amounts I am using (2-3 grams daily), and especially mixed with Aspirin, can tear my gut, and cause Heartburn....I use the Sodium Ascorbate powder, but you can also pay extra for the lead free buffered C powders....I forget the company who sells it

just mix with some carbonate. Mg or K or Na

Vinny

I tried 1 gram of AA with 8 drops of Oxidal and lost my capacity to go to the bathroom, my nose became very dry on the nostril but produced an incredible amount of snot I had to blow out strongly and woke up to a dry skin like never before in life.

How many milligrams of MB are there in a drop of Oxidal?
Thanks

quinnGoes

This was exciting enough to me I ordered a bag of ascorbic acid to give it a try. I'm still playing with dose specifics and becoming familiar with the effect of ascorbic acid/dhaa + quinone/hydroquinone? (K2 MK-4), but some of the effects have been really good. When adding methylene blue, I sort of lost control of the beneficial balance and made myself hypertensive. Hypertension is no help considering the main health issue I am trying to heal is a persistent headache / head injury, associated with weakened blood vessels.

So, I don't think it is settled yet but I do like the idea of combining vitamin K2 and succinate with MB, just in case. "

I also ordered some succinate and experimented today with adding it to the mix. I did 5g ascorbic acid / 250mg succinic acid / 10mg vit k2. I put all 3 in a cup of warm water and gave them a good stir for a minute. The idea was the warm would facilitate the reaction. Then I put in a scoop of 5g collagen, to help buffer the acidity. There was still too much acidity to feel comfortable on the stomach regularly. I took a 20mg famotidine shortly after.

Any expansion on the theory of what might work best, how these compounds would likely interact, etc. would be awesome to hear. Your shared knowledge is appreciated! Also I can't imagine there isnt a good new supplement opportunity to make out of this!

ROS production
See also: Reactive Oxygen Species
The activity of succinate dehydrogenase (SDH), which interconverts succinate into fumarate participates in mitochondrial reactive oxygen species (ROS) production by directing electron flow in the electron transport chain.[6][23] Under conditions of succinate accumulation, rapid oxidation of succinate by SDH can drive reverse electron transport (RET).[29] If mitochondrial respiratory complex III is unable to accommodate excess electrons supplied by succinate oxidation, it forces electrons to flow backwards along the electron transport chain. RET at mitochondrial respiratory complex 1, the complex normally preceding SDH in the electron transport chain, leads to ROS production and creates a pro-oxidant microenvironment.[29]

Anyone able to shed light on the bolded line above and its potential relevance?

haidut said:
Combining MB and aspirin may also have synergistic effects as the MB may be able to oxidize the salicylic acid from aspirin into the powerful 1,2-benzoquinone, which William Koch used to treat cancer in the early 20th century.

How about an ascorbic acid / succinic acid / menaquinone / salicylic acid / methylene blue / glycine combination?? I don't know how to work out what would react with what :tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

Hans

Forum Supporter
Anyone able to shed light on the bolded line above and its potential relevance?
If your complex III cannot pass the electrons fast enough to complex IV, there is a buildup of electrons coming from complex I and II. This can cause electron leak and ROS production.
Vitamin K2 and methylene blue can help improve complex III function.

OP
ecstatichamster

that’s extraordinary.

alextraxx

Been trying to make this, 1 gram of AA to 5 drops of MB. Liquid goes clear, but then waiting for the liquid to turn blue again.. it never seems to. Is it safe to assume that the vitamin c is oxidized, regardless of whether the liquid turns blue again?

MeatOrchid

Been trying to make this, 1 gram of AA to 5 drops of MB. Liquid goes clear, but then waiting for the liquid to turn blue again.. it never seems to. Is it safe to assume that the vitamin c is oxidized, regardless of whether the liquid turns blue again?
Story: In little water I mixed1.3 gr of AA and 16 gr of MB. Left it alone an hour. When I came back it was cristal clear. I started adding more water and it turned bluish. I didnt add anymore MB just water for it to turn blue. I dont know how to explain this. Was it saturation?

alextraxx

Story: In little water I mixed1.3 gr of AA and 16 gr of MB. Left it alone an hour. When I came back it was cristal clear. I started adding more water and it turned bluish. I didnt add anymore MB just water for it to turn blue. I dont know how to explain this. Was it saturation?
that's beyond interesting, thanks for sharing. I assume this is what's happening when the mixture gets mixed with the water in our body. Indicative of this is my pee turning blue, as other people have mentioned, regardless of the liquid being clear when drunk.

Luann

Apparently cantaloupe are a pretty decent source of the DHAA form of C.

ddjd

In a recent YouTube interview with Danny Roddy, @haidut has discussed an anti-cancer drug
2:18:42 around

And this drug is oxidized ascorbic acid with a little K3.

First Clinical Trial Of Apatone For Cancer Treatment Promising

He says oxidized C and methylene blue can be made instead at home.

And that the MB in a glass, mixed with the C solution, will pick up oxygen and repeatedly turn back into blue as it picks up room oxygen and oxidizes the vitamin C.

Has anyone studied or done this?

what happens if you add bicarbonate soda to the methylene blue + ascorbic acid??

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals