Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

A.R

She said she had to be very quite to hear me breathing ?

What is a low enough dose to start you think?
This is amazing that a supplement makes so much difference to your sleep apnea, after all the operations and cpap you used!

Because you will be stacking pregnenolone with oxidal, start with like only 1-5mg, and topical.

A.R

She said she had to be very quite to hear me breathing ?

What is a low enough dose to start you think?
Although judging by your picture it seems you have quite low body fat. The less body fat you have, the better you will tolerate hormones ime.

Chad_Catholic

Oxidal gives me pain on the bottom right side of my gut, around the appendix area. Could this be an indication of an H. Pylori overgrowth? Coffee and orange juice do the same to me.

Bodrum

Oxidal gives me pain on the bottom right side of my gut, around the appendix area. Could this be an indication of an H. Pylori overgrowth? Coffee and orange juice do the same to me.
I have rhe similar kind of pain and come to think of it, I believe it has started since I started experimenting with Oxidal

Chad_Catholic

I could not pinpoint it yet, but started having the pain after I started uaing oxidal
I think it's the salicylic acid (aspirin) that he adds to it, because I just started taking raw MB with no issues, and I know that aspirin gives me the same kind of pain. You might have an H Pylori overgrowth on your ileocecal valve, which is what I suspect to have myself.

Candeias

Aspirin metabolizes into benzoic acid so you should be OK. I would not use more than 15mg Oxidal daily. Most studies with MB show optimal beneficial effects on energy metabolism from 15mg daily. More than that increases serotonin and may have other unknown effects.

Since benzoic acid has this uncoupling ability at such low doses, isn't it benzoic acid that causes the temperature to rise when we take aspirin? Does it also inhibit AA metabolism via COX-2?

Bodrum

I think it's the salicylic acid (aspirin) that he adds to it, because I just started taking raw MB with no issues, and I know that aspirin gives me the same kind of pain. You might have an H Pylori overgrowth on your ileocecal valve, which is what I suspect to have myself.
Yeah I dont think its Oxidal 🙏🙋🏻‍♂️

Bodrum

Does the exp.date on Oxidal bottle mean anything ? Or just had to be there for legal purposes? Thanks
@haidut 🙏🙋🏻‍♂️

Mitchell777

@haidut Would Oxidal be effective using directly on the gums and letting it absorb over night for overall gum health? Or would this not be a good idea?

Thank you.

LadyRae

@haidut Would Oxidal be effective using directly on the gums and letting it absorb over night for overall gum health? Or would this not be a good idea?

Thank you.
I treated some periodontitis and some inflamed pockets this way, with a 1% methylene blue solution. I'd have my daughter put a drop or two onto the actual spots on my gums, and then I use it as a mouth wash as well. Put 7-10 drops into a small amount of cool water and swish for about a minute before swallowing.

Worked great within a few weeks and all my inflammation went away.

Also using Idealabs' Kuinone (vit K) has helped my teeth and gums a lot. I used to have some bleeding when I brush my teeth and I haven't had that for over a year now ...

I saw that there is some talk in another post about Georgie and Danny discussing negative outcomes of M.B. Can anyone speak to what the concerns are with it, please?

Motorneuron

I saw that there is some talk in another post about Georgie and Danny discussing negative outcomes of M.B. Can anyone speak to what the concerns are with it, please?
Where ?

brocktoon

Chad, what brand of MB do you use or recommend?

I have been taking it orally without incident. Just 1-2 drops. Is the warning about using it topically only a precaution or a rule? Why not take it orally?