Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

Cameron

Have you noticed more benefit from aspirin or mb for mood and anti inflammation? Peat has mentioned aspirin as a safer chemical for similar purpose maybe he was referring to aspirin not increasing serotonin

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut have you considered bringing out a pure aspirin powder ?

We do not sell powders, only liquids. If you Google around you will find plenty of vendors selling aspirin powder.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Have you noticed more benefit from aspirin or mb for mood and anti inflammation? Peat has mentioned aspirin as a safer chemical for similar purpose maybe he was referring to aspirin not increasing serotonin

I actually like them in combination more than each one by itself. A single tablet of aspirin with 1mg MB feels much more potent as an antiinflammatory than even 2g of aspirin by itself.

Cameron

We do not sell powders, only liquids. If you Google around you will find plenty of vendors selling aspirin powder.
Is there a pure powder company or animal aspirin you recommend the most I tried to look couldn't find what you like sorry it's off topic on this thread but I am curious to try both oxidal and aspirin together

Cameron

Is there a pure powder company or animal aspirin you recommend the most I tried to look couldn't find what you like sorry it's off topic on this thread but I am curious to try both oxidal and aspirin together
Maybe aniprin p animal aspirin but it's pure powder with good reviews

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I think there is a good powder aspirin brand for horses sold on Amazon. Maybe @Dan Wich can help, I think he keeps track of pure products even in powder form.

Light

Hi @haidut ,
0% fat yogurt is the only 0% dairy product available to me, that doesn't have xanthan gum and other preservatives.
That is my only source of dairy and my main source of good protein.
Fatty dairy products significantly slow down my digestion.

I've been adding 2 drops of Oxidal to some water and drinking it before eating yogurt, but last night I had some painful muscle spasms without any apparent reason, and I think it might be the lactic acid from the bacteria in the yogurt.

From what I understand MB, niacinamide and B1, alone or together, push the system into glucose oxidation over glycolysis - therefore inhibiting the formation of lactic acid, but would any of those do anything about the lactic acid from yogurt?

Spartan300

@amaranthine
I didn't but I recently purchased some MB which I intend to try on it's own but travel plans mean that I won't start it for around a month.

I think I'm seeing slight improvements in temperatures lately which has helped a little but not eliminated Raynaulds. This I'm putting down to less supplements & recovering somewhat from an overtrained state.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi @haidut ,
0% fat yogurt is the only 0% dairy product available to me, that doesn't have xanthan gum and other preservatives.
That is my only source of dairy and my main source of good protein.
Fatty dairy products significantly slow down my digestion.

I've been adding 2 drops of Oxidal to some water and drinking it before eating yogurt, but last night I had some painful muscle spasms without any apparent reason, and I think it might be the lactic acid from the bacteria in the yogurt.

From what I understand MB, niacinamide and B1, alone or together, push the system into glucose oxidation over glycolysis - therefore inhibiting the formation of lactic acid, but would any of those do anything about the lactic acid from yogurt?

I don't think this is due to lactic acid but if the combination does not affect you well then I would not use MB with yogurt, or at least wait a few hours after eating yogurt before using MB.

mangoes

@amaranthine
I didn't but I recently purchased some MB which I intend to try on it's own but travel plans mean that I won't start it for around a month.

I think I'm seeing slight improvements in temperatures lately which has helped a little but not eliminated Raynaulds. This I'm putting down to less supplements & recovering somewhat from an overtrained state.

Ah good. Let me know how the MB works out if you get a chance once you try it. I’ve never tried it myself and have some circulation problems I’m looking to ameliorate myself. Thanks

Soren

Forum Supporter
Would topical MB have any benefit for skin growths or warts?

@haidut my latest batch of Oxidal (received last week) is a very light blue, nothing like the deep colour of previous batches. One drop on the skin rubbed in is invisible whereas before I'd get a patch of staining, has something changed?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut my latest batch of Oxidal (received last week) is a very light blue, nothing like the deep colour of previous batches. One drop on the skin rubbed in is invisible whereas before I'd get a patch of staining, has something changed?

We have not changed the formula. What happened is that sometimes when the mixture we use for Oxidal is heated to sterilize it before bottling, the MB in the mixture oxidizes the benzoic acid into the powerful 1,2-benzoquinone and the process some of the MB gets reduced and loses its color. But the product still contains the same amount of MB as before. The reduced portion will quickly gets converted back into the oxidized version once inside the organism and it still works as a redox agent. The same thing happens with CoQ10 - i.e. the oxidized version is ubiquinone and the reduced version is ubiquinol. Both work equally well as redox agents.
Btw, the conversion of benzoic acid into 1,2-benzoquinone is exactly what we want to happen and it is why we added benzoic acid to the product to start with. That 1,2-benzoquinone is what William Koch used to treat cancer back in the early 20th century and he considered it the most potent naturally occurring quinone. So, the product as a whole still acts as an oxidizing agent since the oxidizing potential simply got partially transferred from MB to the benzoquinone, but it did not get lost.
I hope that clarifies the situation.

We have not changed the formula. What happened is that sometimes when the mixture we use for Oxidal is heated to sterilize it before bottling, the MB in the mixture oxidizes the benzoic acid into the powerful 1,2-benzoquinone and the process some of the MB gets reduced and loses its color. But the product still contains the same amount of MB as before. The reduced portion will quickly gets converted back into the oxidized version once inside the organism and it still works as a redox agent. The same thing happens with CoQ10 - i.e. the oxidized version is ubiquinone and the reduced version is ubiquinol. Both work equally well as redox agents.
Btw, the conversion of benzoic acid into 1,2-benzoquinone is exactly what we want to happen and it is why we added benzoic acid to the product to start with. That 1,2-benzoquinone is what William Koch used to treat cancer back in the early 20th century and he considered it the most potent naturally occurring quinone. So, the product as a whole still acts as an oxidizing agent since the oxidizing potential simply got partially transferred from MB to the benzoquinone, but it did not get lost.
I hope that clarifies the situation.

Thanks for the explanation @haidut

In fact, this is even better because it could be used on visible places like the face where it couldn't be before :):