Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

Momado965

I recieved MB today and it is dark blue. How can I reduce it so it turns light blue and colorless when applied on skin?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Can this be used around a surgical wound that is not healing and not responding to antibiotics? Would adding red light to this method help too?
Thanks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it true that one cannot use diamant and oxidal on same days? If not, why not? @haidut

It is not advisable as adamantanes potentiate the effects of many chemicals and in some people MB inhibits MAO-A quite easily. If adamantanes potentiate this effect then it could be dangerous.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can this be used around a surgical wound that is not healing and not responding to antibiotics? Would adding red light to this method help too?
Thanks.

That is the basis of the so-called photodynamic therapy. So, yes, it may work but I don't know what dosage would be needed when applied locally. The studies I have seen typically inject MB subcutaneously and then apply red light to the area for 30-60 min. Depending on how big the wound is, you can try putting enough drops to fully cover it, wait for the area to dry out and then apply red light (or bright sunlight) for 30min.

B

Braveheart

I dont wanna add anything to it. Is there another way?
It is what it is, and always has been...you want to reduce it but not add anything?? If this is about vanity, try drops in your navel, behind your knee, top of your feet..

Momado965

It is what it is, and always has been...you want to reduce it but not add anything?? If this is about vanity, try drops in your navel, behind your knee, top of your feet..

I got two bottles. I’ll add vitamin c to one if them. How much ascorbic acid do I need to reduce it?

Fractality

This might lose potency over a matter of months. Subject received a new batch and took the typical two drops before bed. Subject woke up nauseous and hungry.

Epistrophy

My mother for a week had these red itchy bumps on various parts of her skin. My mother finally was feed up and took some benadryl as we thought she might just had a reaction to something. The benadryl did not really work for her and ended up going to a dermatologist, was told it could be scabies. That night I gave my mother 1 mg of methylene blue in sparkling water and in 30 minutes all her itching went away. The next morning almost all of the red bumps cleared up.

I know methylene blue has anti-microbial actions, but there was no test to confirm what my mother had on her skin. If anything I believe the mitochondrial effects of methylene blue helped my mothers skin to not have some reaction. @haidut I am also wondering if methylene blue has histamine lowering actions?

Overall pretty impressed by the effects.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Do you think piracetam is similar to MB and are they synergistic in their effects?

I doubt they have similar effects. The *racetams seem to act on glutamate and dopamine. Look at the studies in the Cardenosine thread on pyroglutamic acid, of which the *racetams are derivatives. There may be synergy with MB but not through the same mechanism.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My mother for a week had these red itchy bumps on various parts of her skin. My mother finally was feed up and took some benadryl as we thought she might just had a reaction to something. The benadryl did not really work for her and ended up going to a dermatologist, was told it could be scabies. That night I gave my mother 1 mg of methylene blue in sparkling water and in 30 minutes all her itching went away. The next morning almost all of the red bumps cleared up.

I know methylene blue has anti-microbial actions, but there was no test to confirm what my mother had on her skin. If anything I believe the mitochondrial effects of methylene blue helped my mothers skin to not have some reaction. @haidut I am also wondering if methylene blue has histamine lowering actions?

Overall pretty impressed by the effects.

Don't know if it has antihistamine effects but it does have anti-inflammatory effects and they usually go hand in hand. Also, it opposes/blocks NO and elevates NO is sometimes behind strange skin problems linked to endogenous virus activation. Those viruses often cause skin symptoms.
Methylene Blue Is A Potent Anti-inflammatory, With Possibly The Broadest Spectrum

Epistrophy

Don't know if it has antihistamine effects but it does have anti-inflammatory effects and they usually go hand in hand. Also, it opposes/blocks NO and elevates NO is sometimes behind strange skin problems linked to endogenous virus activation. Those viruses often cause skin symptoms.
Methylene Blue Is A Potent Anti-inflammatory, With Possibly The Broadest Spectrum

Thanks for the link. Also, is the ldealabs email not working anymore. I sent an email and it came back as undeliverable.

Momado965

I doubt they have similar effects. The *racetams seem to act on glutamate and dopamine. Look at the studies in the Cardenosine thread on pyroglutamic acid, of which the *racetams are derivatives. There may be synergy with MB but not through the same mechanism.

Is metadoxine a derivative of piracetam? I couldnt find anything about it

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is metadoxine a derivative of piracetam? I couldnt find anything about it

No, piracetam is a derivative of pyroglutamic acid. Metadoxine has more than just pyroglutamic acid.

Momado965

No, piracetam is a derivative of pyroglutamic acid. Metadoxine has more than just pyroglutamic acid.

Do you think using piracetam and oxiracetam are peaty in a bio energetic sense? Also do you think having saturated cardiolipin and very healthy numbers of mitochondria is what “bio hackers” are missing and in some way shape or form those “smart drugs” mimic a good metabolism in a peaty sense?