Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. **NEW Mini Body Light** MBL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Oxidal - Liquid Mix Of MB, Caffeine And Benzoic Acid

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, May 8, 2015.

1. Gone Peating

Gone Peating Member

@haidut how strong of an MAOI is oxidal? I've taken about 25 drops throughout the day so far today trying to help a cold. It really hasn't done much, my issue is mostly congestion. I just bought some Sudafed but it says do not use with a prescription MAOI.

2. Inaut

Inaut Member

What do you think about brewing pau d'arco with cinnamon @haidut? I know the concentrations of the quinones in the bark wouldn't be as much/potent as in the Oxidal formula with MB but would it create a similar benzoquinone molecule with heat extraction? Thanks

3. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Why do you need to mix cinnamon with Pau D'Arco? The latter already has various quinones that have basically the same effect as 1,2-benzoquinone. Beta-lapachone is a 1,2-naphthoquinone and because it works almost exactly like 1,2-benqozuinone William Koch was experimenting with lapacho bark as cancer treatment. He was using 1,2-benzoquinone in the US and after he got exiled the beta-lapachone was the closest he could find naturally.

4. Inaut

Inaut Member

Thanks haidut

5. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

It depends a lot on the person but in vitro studies show potent EC50 of just 0.5 uM/L for MAO-A and some people said they got clear serotonin symptoms when combining with other serotonergic chemicals like a few drinks of alcohol. So, I'd be careful with higher doses especially if eating high tyramine foods.

6. Hanzo

Hanzo Member

I have been taking it for 2 days around 2mg. I feel relaxed, slightly drowsy and does off sometimes. Is this more of a sleep supp. For me? @haidut

7. bzmazu

bzmazu Member

The nights I take it before bed, I sleep much better....

8. Hanzo

Hanzo Member

I just took around 300mg of caffeine and feeling clean energy but still a bit of the same but to a lesser extent.

9. bromuda

bromuda Member

Is it safe to consume dairy/milk 1h after oral ingestion of oxidal?

10. Hanzo

Hanzo Member

i have been doing it and haven't found an issue

11. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Lowering lactate, which increases CO2, tends to have this pro-sleep effect. Also, MB may have anti-cortisol effects too, which also helps relax/sleep.

12. Hanzo

Hanzo Member

I am combining it with lapodin and it feels great to sleep. Just wish I could use diamant for the day but as you previously said it should not be paired with MB. My goal is to bring up the dose to 5mg for the temperature. I just dont sweat anymore only when I exercise and in certain areas.

13. James b

James b Member

You can’t use diamant the morning after the use of oxidal in the evening? Could you please help explain why? Thanks!

14. Hanzo

Hanzo Member

I was told Diamant has a half life of 24 hours so pairing it with Oxidal like that can be risky because of MAO-A binding.

15. Hanzo

Hanzo Member

Ursolic acid has some MAO-A activity i read so it might be risky with Oxidal right? @haidut

16. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Yes, that's what I have heard as well. So, I'd be careful using with Oxidal.

17. Hanzo

Hanzo Member

I get recommended boatloads of supplements in my social circle and environment so it is always good to have this thread. I only take oxidal and lapodin at night. Oxidal has lubricated my fast twitch muscles and makes every breath feel great. Feels like I am breathing to live and not to survive. Increased sweat or temps not sure if there yet but this is getting very interesting. I am around 5mg a day. Increasing dose little by little. Hopefully its effects dont wax over time?

18. LucyL

LucyL Member

My most recent order of oxidal (arrived a couple weeks ago) was a pale blue in color, quite different from a bottle I ordered a couple years ago, which was very dark staining blue. What's the difference?

19. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I have not received reports of adaptation yet. It just does not seem to happen with quinone products like Oxidal, Kuinone, Lapodin, etc.

20. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Some of the MB can get reduced and lose color, and in the process oxidize the benzoic acid to 1,2-benzoquinone. So, the oxidizing potency is still there but has been transferred to the 1,2-benzoquinone. Also, then MB gets inside the organism it quickly gets reoxidized and it regains the deep blue color.