Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

Obi-wan

As I mentioned in another MB thread I take both the fish tank dye and Oxidal together. The fish tank dye is 30% MB by solution or approx 15mg per drop. I like to take one drop of each in a glass of water and then supplement with a drop here and there of Oxidal throughout the day. Due to my condition I need more of an oxidative catalyst. I also take Niacinamide 3 times a day and B1 several times a day with aspirin. I agree with @haidut, this is THE best supplement to reinforce oxidative metabolism!

johnwester130

TIME #14: BIOHACKING "TIME" WITH METHYLENE BLUE - Living an Optimized Life - mentons nicotine

Dr. Jack Kruse

"A fluorophore (or fluorochrome, similarly to a chromophore) is a fluorescent chemical compound that can re-emit light upon light excitation.

Nicotine is a fluorophore protein. NAD+/NADH couple in cytochrome 1 acts at 340 nm light. So if you over do it in the sun and use super physiologic doses of nicotine you can short out the first cytochrome and stimulate ROS. That will lead to many changes down stream like excessive ROS and RNS and it will destroy the lipids in mitochondria. "

actually the benzoic acid could be replaced

Last edited:

johnwester130

Uribel%2BCapsule%2Band%2BDosage.PNG

How safe is this drug ?

Fractality

TIME #14: BIOHACKING "TIME" WITH METHYLENE BLUE - Living an Optimized Life - mentons nicotine

Dr. Jack Kruse

"A fluorophore (or fluorochrome, similarly to a chromophore) is a fluorescent chemical compound that can re-emit light upon light excitation.

Nicotine is a fluorophore protein. NAD+/NADH couple in cytochrome 1 acts at 340 nm light. So if you over do it in the sun and use super physiologic doses of nicotine you can short out the first cytochrome and stimulate ROS. That will lead to many changes down stream like excessive ROS and RNS and it will destroy the lipids in mitochondria. "

Is destroying the lipids in the mitochondria a good idea?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Nope, the benzoic acid is crucial for Oxidal's effects. Benzoic acid, under the influence of electron withdrawing agents (like MB) gets converted into the powerful ortho-benzoquinone, which William Koch thought was THE principal anti-cancer chemical available naturally, better even than his C2O2 formulation. Look at this thread and do a Ctrl+F for "ortho".
Dr. William Frederich Koch USA/Brazil, Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstorff, Germany - Continued Research

ThinkPerceive

Interesting thread. I thought the study showing benzoic acid to have uncoupling properties only at low doses - and NOT at higher doses - was intriguing. Have you considering using BHT in some way for a similar product? The same study showed effects very similar to benzoic acid in terms of uncoupling. Could one use both?

Since I've only recently placed a large-ish order, I may DYI this with my own ingredients. Besides, I know that I can take massive amounts of MB with zero problems (basically no effects at all), so might increase that while keeping the BA to just a couple mg. Maybe include some BHT because, why not...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting thread. I thought the study showing benzoic acid to have uncoupling properties only at low doses - and NOT at higher doses - was intriguing. Have you considering using BHT in some way for a similar product? The same study showed effects very similar to benzoic acid in terms of uncoupling. Could one use both?

Since I've only recently placed a large-ish order, I may DYI this with my own ingredients. Besides, I know that I can take massive amounts of MB with zero problems (basically no effects at all), so might increase that while keeping the BA to just a couple mg. Maybe include some BHT because, why not...

BHT is estrogenic and anti-thyroid, not unlike BPA/BPS from plastic.
Estrogenic alkylphenols induce cell death by inhibiting testis endoplasmic reticulum Ca(2+) pumps. - PubMed - NCBI

alywest

I just wanted to say that I have started taking Oxidal at night before bed (2 drops topically) and it seems to be the magic elixir to help me sleep like a baby through the night. I take other things, too, but this seems to be the missing piece that was needed. When I took it during the day I got sleepy (perhaps a sign that my liver is still healing?) But my sleep has been amazing. I've never slept this well. It's like chick hatching out of the egg when I wake up in the morning or during the night when my kids wake me up. I don't wake up spontaneously since taking this. I am going to up the dose to three drops tonite to see if that causes any changes, although I'm not sure why I would do that since the two drops is working so well. Thank you @haidut!

ddjd

I just wanted to say that I have started taking Oxidal at night before bed (2 drops topically) and it seems to be the magic elixir to help me sleep like a baby through the night. I take other things, too, but this seems to be the missing piece that was needed. When I took it during the day I got sleepy (perhaps a sign that my liver is still healing?) But my sleep has been amazing. I've never slept this well. It's like chick hatching out of the egg when I wake up in the morning or during the night when my kids wake me up. I don't wake up spontaneously since taking this. I am going to up the dose to three drops tonite to see if that causes any changes, although I'm not sure why I would do that since the two drops is working so well. Thank you @haidut!
I'm so jealous. It has the opposite effect on me. @haidut any idea why I get insomnia from MB

alywest

I'm so jealous. It has the opposite effect on me. @haidut any idea why I get insomnia from MB

Some other supplements I take that may have a synergistic effect: t3, t4 (taken at night), lisuride (3 or 4 drops), cypro, progesterone

Wagner83

This is either too liquid or the dropper is too large, very difficult to get only one drop out of it (and not have an other one run down the dropper or stain the fingers). Also it's possible that there's too much mb per drop but then it's easy to dilute.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

You could be taking too much. In some people MB seems to raise serotonin pretty easily and that drives up adrenaline and cortisol.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is either too liquid or the dropper is too large, very difficult to get only one drop out of it (and not have an other one run down the dropper or stain the fingers). Also it's possible that there's too much mb per drop but then it's easy to dilute.

Well, it is basically pure liquid with some "color" in it. Probably as liquid as SolBan and Energin. Unlike the steroid supplements, which are more viscous or the ones using tocopherols, this is one should be handled carefully to avoid oversqueezing. I have not seen other reports on people having issues with this supplement and the dropper, so I would just try to squeeze more gently.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals