Oxidal - Liquid Dietary Supplement For Oxidation Support

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, May 8, 2015.

1. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I think these are legit concerns for someone working in a polluted environment like hospital, plants, construction, etc and mostly if the product is used topically. When used orally, I think most of these concerns are much lower risk and also the amount of DMSO in a single dose would be in the milligrams range so it should lower the risk even more. Most people that use DMSO use it in grams doses and I can see how it become a concern in helping absorb toxins.

2. 4peatssake

4peatssake Member

[​IMG]

3. tara

tara Member

Probably also relevant if taking other medications that may have their effects increased, right? May it needs a warning about the DMSO potential to interact with drugs and other bioactive substances?

I think a lot of people live in environments where they have no idea of the pollutants they are exposed to. I've had the experience of learning that my lovely home grown spray-free veges and eggs may have some not-so-lovely constituents from historic land use.

4. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Yes, it would affect medication if taken orally at the same time. I think topical application would be much safer. In fact, DMSO on its own has some interesting properties that I will post about today in separate threads.

5. 4peatssake

4peatssake Member

Found it, and it goes way back to at least '94. :(
    I came across this letter to the Editor in my files just now when I was looking up some info on dosing Progest E for someone. File attached.
    haidut, are you in consultation with Peat by any chance about making an oral progesterone supp?

Attached Files:

6. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I correspond sometimes with Peat but not on topics of progesterone supplement. However, I do conduct my own experiments and based on blood tests I can attest that progesterone in solution of DMSO and ethanol absorbs at least 5 times better than other products I have tried. So, a 20mg dose of my supplement would be equivalent to 100mg+ dose of various other topical progesterone products on the market. As far as oral supplements, 20mg of my supplement achieves the same blood concentrations as an oral dose of 200mg Prometrium.
    Consequently, I am changing the StressNon supplement as well to be based on DMSO and ethanol. When the progesterone supplement is ready I will make an announcement in a separate thread.

7. 4peatssake

4peatssake Member

Thank you for the further information.
    I have used DMSO with great success (on its own diluted to 50% strength) for knee pain and personally consider it safe for my own use so I am looking forward to the improved absorption in your supps.

8. NathanK

NathanK Member

SWEET!!!

9. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Yeah, and since each dose would be just a few drops I do not expect the typical issues with DMSO such as enabling more poison to enter to be much of a concern. Also, the ethanol portion should kill whatever pathogens may be on the skin so that they do not enter with the DMSO.

10. Nicholas

Nicholas Member

can oxidal be taken orally?

11. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Yes, even though officially we can't endorse such method of administration.

12. Nicholas

Nicholas Member

ok, thanks

13. InterrogaOmnia

InterrogaOmnia Member

So i finally got my energin and oxidal the other day. Felt i needed something still because i dont think ive been utilizing all the sugar i eat effectively. Im overweight with estrogenic proportions, frequently depressed and have low energy in general. Plus i work in a stressful environment for 10-12 hrs five days a week. Since i started this job a month ago, throwing heavy boxes on a refrigerated dock under fluorescent lights has taken a toll. Well i started the energin yesterday with split doses and felt a subtle increase in energy. I also tried a drop of MB topically but didnt notice anything drastic. But today i decided to try it orally. I took a drop this morning along with three of my friends and noticed a slight energy improvement. It was the second drop that really did some work around lunch time. Within minutes i started feeling warm and awake. My partner who is seemingly healthy took two drops and noticed warmth and strong motivation shortly after as well. About an hour later my head started to feel uncomfortably warm and i had to drive my pallet jack in the -10 degree freezer for a few passes to cool down. I felt fine after 30 minutes or so. I dont think im taking anymore today but what is really amazing is that this is the first time I've gotten off work and felt zero fatigue. Awesome.

14. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

[ref]InterrogaOmnia[/ref], :D

15. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Excellent! Btw, Oxidal contains both caffeine and benzoic acid, and these in combination with methylene blue can cause uncoupling even in low doses. Hence the sensation of heat to the point of being uncomfortable.

16. InterrogaOmnia

InterrogaOmnia Member

I do wear an insulated freezer bib but if i get consistently warm i might have to drop some layers. I was outside for a few minutes getting some sun before i overheated.

17. narouz

narouz Member

Peata, you metabolic heat fiend...are you listenin'!? :lol:

18. uuy8778yyi

uuy8778yyi Member

On longecity they use methylene blue for hair loss

Are the effects better when combined with dmso ?

19. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Yeah, MB works like thyroid/caffeine. So, applying Oxidal (as a diluted solution) to scalp should work as well. There is no DMSO in Oxidal, only water and some ethanol. I have not seen anything published on effects of MB for hairloss (or anything else) when combined with DMSO.

20. uuy8778yyi

uuy8778yyi Member

Would dmso with methylene blue work in theory