Oxidal - Liquid Dietary Supplement For Oxidation Support

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, May 8, 2015.

1. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

what is the best explanation for using niacinamide,

and avoiding NADG/NAD supplements ?

2. Obi-wan

Obi-wan Member

As I mentioned in another MB thread I take both the fish tank dye and Oxidal together. The fish tank dye is 30% MB by solution or approx 15mg per drop. I like to take one drop of each in a glass of water and then supplement with a drop here and there of Oxidal throughout the day. Due to my condition I need more of an oxidative catalyst. I also take Niacinamide 3 times a day and B1 several times a day with aspirin. I agree with @haidut, this is THE best supplement to reinforce oxidative metabolism!

3. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

This needs one thing added to it

Nicotine

4. Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon Member

Why?

5. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

TIME #14: BIOHACKING "TIME" WITH METHYLENE BLUE - Living an Optimized Life - mentons nicotine

Dr. Jack Kruse

"A fluorophore (or fluorochrome, similarly to a chromophore) is a fluorescent chemical compound that can re-emit light upon light excitation.

Nicotine is a fluorophore protein. NAD+/NADH couple in cytochrome 1 acts at 340 nm light. So if you over do it in the sun and use super physiologic doses of nicotine you can short out the first cytochrome and stimulate ROS. That will lead to many changes down stream like excessive ROS and RNS and it will destroy the lipids in mitochondria. "

actually the benzoic acid could be replaced

6. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

7. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

[​IMG]

How safe is this drug ?

8. Fractality

Fractality Member

Is destroying the lipids in the mitochondria a good idea?

9. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

only in excess

10. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

". So if you over do it in the sun and use super physiologic doses of nicotine"

so too much sun and too high a dosage is bad for you

11. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Nope, the benzoic acid is crucial for Oxidal's effects. Benzoic acid, under the influence of electron withdrawing agents (like MB) gets converted into the powerful ortho-benzoquinone, which William Koch thought was THE principal anti-cancer chemical available naturally, better even than his C2O2 formulation. Look at this thread and do a Ctrl+F for "ortho".
    Dr. William Frederich Koch USA/Brazil, Drs. Erich & Dieter Reinstorff, Germany - Continued Research

12. ThinkPerceive

ThinkPerceive Member

Interesting thread. I thought the study showing benzoic acid to have uncoupling properties only at low doses - and NOT at higher doses - was intriguing. Have you considering using BHT in some way for a similar product? The same study showed effects very similar to benzoic acid in terms of uncoupling. Could one use both?

Since I've only recently placed a large-ish order, I may DYI this with my own ingredients. Besides, I know that I can take massive amounts of MB with zero problems (basically no effects at all), so might increase that while keeping the BA to just a couple mg. Maybe include some BHT because, why not...

13. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

BHT is estrogenic and anti-thyroid, not unlike BPA/BPS from plastic.
    Estrogenic alkylphenols induce cell death by inhibiting testis endoplasmic reticulum Ca(2+) pumps. - PubMed - NCBI

14. ThinkPerceive

ThinkPerceive Member

Well, that's a good reason to avoid it!

15. alywest

alywest Member

I just wanted to say that I have started taking Oxidal at night before bed (2 drops topically) and it seems to be the magic elixir to help me sleep like a baby through the night. I take other things, too, but this seems to be the missing piece that was needed. When I took it during the day I got sleepy (perhaps a sign that my liver is still healing?) But my sleep has been amazing. I've never slept this well. It's like chick hatching out of the egg when I wake up in the morning or during the night when my kids wake me up. I don't wake up spontaneously since taking this. I am going to up the dose to three drops tonite to see if that causes any changes, although I'm not sure why I would do that since the two drops is working so well. Thank you @haidut!

16. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

I'm so jealous. It has the opposite effect on me. @haidut any idea why I get insomnia from MB

17. alywest

alywest Member

Some other supplements I take that may have a synergistic effect: t3, t4 (taken at night), lisuride (3 or 4 drops), cypro, progesterone