Oxidal - Liquid Redox Modulator

Jsaute21

for Oxidal dosing, is one drop under the tongue sufficient? I rotate one week orally/one week topically etc.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
for Oxidal dosing, is one drop under the tongue sufficient? I rotate one week orally/one week topically etc.

It's probably enough to have an effect but the suggested daily dose would be 2 drops to get close to the 1mg daily dose found optimal for mitochondrial health. Some people get side effects from even 1-2 drops a day so I would watch for headache and potentially blood pressure spike. If that happens, then even less then 1 drops is needed, which means you'd have to put some drops in water to dilute it and then take that new solution. But the vast majority of people that gave feedback said 2 drops daily seems optimal for them. Many are taking it before bed as it seems to improve sleep.

Jsaute21

Thanks @haidut. Appreciate it. Do you notice better effects orally or topically? I definitely notice a slight lift in energy once administered.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks @haidut. Appreciate it. Do you notice better effects orally or topically? I definitely notice a slight lift in energy once administered.

I notice bigger boost from oral but topical it lasts longer, which is expected due to topical avoiding first pass metabolism.

Jsaute21

What are some other experimental opinions on this product? Any effects on libido and testosterone?

Jsaute21

I just read this thread from beginning to end and am still unsure on a couple of things:
  • Optimal time of day to ingest. I have been taking it in the morning with 2 eggs, OJ, gelatin, coffee with cream and milk. It sounds like it is best used at night due to helping with sleep?
  • Should i avoid ingesiton at same time as coffee and with energin, k2 and aspirin? I take all those supplements in the morning and my vitamin e with dinner. Please advise if this is optimal.
  • I alternate between one drop under the tongue and one on a large androgen filled body part. (Quads usually). Please advise to this method as well.

DaveFoster

@haidut

In Oxidal and in general with a 20% ethanol solution, is the potentiation factor for caffeine the same as the B-vits in Energin (15-20x)? So does each drop of 400 mcg caffeine in Oxidal translate to 6-8 mg oral caffeine?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

In Oxidal and in general with a 20% ethanol solution, is the potentiation factor for caffeine the same as the B-vits in Energin (15-20x)? So does each drop of 400 mcg caffeine in Oxidal translate to 6-8 mg oral caffeine?

Maybe, not sure. The caffeine in Oxidal is included for other reasons, not its metabolic effects and I doubt it has much systemic effect on its own, even with factoring in potentiation.

DaveFoster

Maybe, not sure. The caffeine in Oxidal is included for other reasons, not its metabolic effects and I doubt it has much systemic effect on its own, even with factoring in potentiation.
I see; I'd assume the caffeine has reduced benefits for the liver when applied topically, so maybe it's not an ideal delivery method. Thanks for the response.

@haidut
What are your thoughts on oxidal potentially staining dental composite resin or other dyes (thinking of iodine) as im thinking to try out the antibacterial effects of those substances but i hv some fillings on the front of my teeth
Couldnt find much info on that myself

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
What are your thoughts on oxidal potentially staining dental composite resin or other dyes (thinking of iodine) as im thinking to try out the antibacterial effects of those substances but i hv some fillings on the front of my teeth
Couldnt find much info on that myself

You can try it out. I think most hardware stores sell products made of such composite resin and it is very similar (if not the same) as the one used by dentists. So, if it stains it and does not wash off even after a a few days then I would not use MB as a mouthwash.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is very 'illegal drug like' in its effect

Interesting supplement

Which effect is like that? Why would you compare it to an illegal drug? Methylene blue is used in many clinical trials, and so far I have never seen comparison with an illicit substance for any of its effects.

Whiteheart

This thread is very extensive, so this question may have been previously answered, but I was wondering if the relatively small amount of mb in oxidal is not enough to see any pigment in the urine after it cycles through the body and is eliminated through urination? From the research I had done on mb I was preparing to see blue or greenish urine a few days after my first initial dose but did not see anything really, besides some urine that was possibly darker than normal. I took 1 drop of oxidal upon waking for about two weeks straight. The effect, I would say, was that I had a very steady state of "relaxed" energy. I have not taken any oxidal for about a week just to see what happens without it. I have still seen no recognizable signs of blue urine. Perhaps the mb is still stored or concentrated in me somewhere? Or it could be that the amount of mb in 1 dose is so small that there is no visible pigment in my urine.
I initially started taking mb because I have had constipation for the first time in my life and for a few weeks straight, so I have had high levels of NO. I have also recently developed what I think may be hypoglycemia, so mb may help with that.
Taking a break from mb, and focusing on bowel movement and inflammation led me to research emodin, and what do you know! Idea Labs had lapodin.
I have tried lapodin 3 times in the last few days. The first time was at night whike in bed and I tried very hard to see if I was just imagining things, but it seemed as though I couldn't control my own thoughts, and my body was quivering. This was from 2 drops. The second time was during the day so I could see what would happen while I had more energy and no paranoia( within the last few months I have gone into shock while in bed at night; this has never happened before, and has left me kind of wary and cautious of it happening again when I go to bed). Last night I tried a drop while eating food, to make sure my blood sugar was up, and I still was given an unpleasant scared feeling that I couldn't really ignore. Im not sure if I should continue using it or not.
I have also started using sovereign laboratories colostrum for the last few days to see if it helps with my gut, digestion and blook sugar, which it seems to. One potential problem with it though is that in the technical information about the product it says it " optimizes seratonin levels in the brain so that you can feel better".... oh boy. I hoped the lapodin would help lower seratonin if the colostrum in fact raises it too much.
The reason I wanted to try colostrum was because for a few weeks ago I started to go into shock after eating. Even if I took a sip of orange juice my chest would feel like it would close up and my brain would feel as if it was being pressed upon. I figured one reason I may have into shock could have been from leaky gut, so I decided to try colostrum.
I apologize for this long post. I am rather new to the forum. I wanted to also thank Haidut for making his supplements available to us; whenever I come across a promising substance in my own learning, low and behold idea labs has it available in a supplement!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals