Oxalate Toxicity

yerrag

Do you have any ideas on how to deal with this situation?
I am only getting more into understanding the role of fungi as it affects our health. This takes extra effort as the role of fungi in pathology is relegated to a second bit player by mainstream medicine and is a disservice.

Hence, candidiasis is hard to cure. White tongue is another Gordian knot. And the many diseases attributed to bacteria or to poor metabolism misses the mark when it comes to the role of fungi.

I even suspect that COVID is a fungal disease, but because the fungal role is denied by mainstream medicine, in its place is the questionable attribution to viruses.

Even Dr. Simoncini attributes cancer to fungi, and he was convicted and jailed for espousing this.

I recently noticed that my platelet count has been on the low side of normal range, and I believe it's for the same reason that with dengue platelets are very low. It's because platelets are being used to destroy fungi at a high clip. The platelets that are used have to be disposed of, and phagocytes (neutrophils and macrophages) are used. In the process, spillover ROS results in the body having to neutralize this oxidative stress. Albumin is oxidized to counter it, and with that albumin stores are lowered and this leads to lower blood volume. Blood pressure is increased to compensate for lower blood volume.

The solution is elegant. It is to use isopathic remedies, which are diluted water mixtures of microbes which when introduced to the body causes fungi to regress to very tiny microbes, in the process turning something pathogenic and parasitic into something that I'd symbiotic, beneficial and regulatory towards a state of harmonious balance. between the microbes and the host organism (humans).

It sounds like a fairy tale, doesn't it? Too good to be true. But only because we have been made to go thru elaborate obstacle courses only to expect band-aids and not cure as the best outcome. This is the establishment's Rube Goldberg machine complex imposed upon us.

I believe that the solution is to turn back the clock and go back in time to overturn the establishment's denigrating of medical science and discard the germ theory of Pasteur and adopt Beachamp's ideas of pleomorphism and terrain theory.

Thankfully, Gunther Enderlein, who built on Beachamp's work and refined it further, passed on the isopathic remedies he developed to a company called Sanum Kehlbech.

Next week, I'm going to begin a 2-month program using these remedies. I hope to end my quest to lower the vexing problem I have of lowering my high blood pressure.

Because I'm unable to find a Sanum therapist in my area, I have to be my own pleomorphic doctor. I was able to get remedies locally though.

Sanum is coming out with a list of therapists this spring. So you may want to check its site for updates:

To get up to speed with pleomorphism and terrain theory, you can also check my thread. Use pleomorphism as keyword for search.

I'll also post to update on my own status regarding how the Sanum therapy is improving my condition.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks yerrag, I’ll check it out. I appreciate you thinking of me.

Ippodrom47

Hi! I was wondering if high oxalates intake (i.e. 2-3 servings of buckwheat a day) + grains, some lentils, occasional potatoes could cause fatigue, brain fog, mood issues and general inflammation? No pain or kidney stones, though.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hi! I was wondering if high oxalates intake (i.e. 2-3 servings of buckwheat a day) + grains, some lentils, occasional potatoes could cause fatigue, brain fog, mood issues and general inflammation? No pain or kidney stones, though.
It’s a possibility. Buckwheat is over 60 mg per serving (2oz dry or 1/2 cup) which is considered high-very high oxalate. You could experiment with reducing it to one serving per day to see if it helps. I used to eat less than 40 mg of oxalate per day but currently I try stay under 100 to feel good. I don’t believe it’s an issue for everyone but it can be helpful to reduce oxalate if you suspect it might be an issue for you and just see how your body responds.

Last edited:

Ippodrom47

It’s a possibility. Buckwheat is over 60 grams per serving (2oz dry or 1/2 cup) which is considered high-very high oxalate. You could experiment with reducing it to one serving per day to see if it helps. I used to eat less than 40 grams of oxalate per day but currently I try stay under 100 to feel good. I don’t believe it’s an issue for everyone but it can be helpful to reduce oxalate if you suspect it might be an issue for you and just see how your body responds.
Thanks heaps! I seem to do better without buckwheat for the time being. I eat whole-wheat pasta instead, which as I understand contains a bit less oxalates compared to buckwheat. I was really wondering if oxalates can cause general toxicity symptoms, not just kidney stones and joint pain. Also, is it possible they get stored in the bloodstream instead of tissues? That would really explain why I feel better after having a couple of vials of blood drawn for tests (my initial thoughts to explain this were: 1) iron, but no, I have both normal transferrin saturation and ferritin; 2) beta-carotene, which is a possibility)

VitoScaletta

Anyone that likes antibiotics, like Peat does, and has oxalate issues, should consider the fact that antibiotics, as well as glyphosate, kill off the oxalobacter formigenes bacteria in the gut that breaks down oxalates. Maybe that is why more people are having issues these days with oxalates, since glyphosate and antibiotic use is rampant. I personally don't buy into Peat's love of antibiotics, they are weed killers, and when you spray weedkiller on your lawn, you kill off the grass as well, and the first thing to grow back is the weeds, this is quite evident with all the people that end up with fungal issues after antibiotic use. It only makes sense that maybe these natural bacteria, like the oxalobacter, are there for a purpose. Sterilizing the gut, as some here love to do, all for the purpose of reducing endotoxin, might very well be counter intuitive.
Well said sir

I would say yes.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks heaps! I seem to do better without buckwheat for the time being. I eat whole-wheat pasta instead, which as I understand contains a bit less oxalates compared to buckwheat. I was really wondering if oxalates can cause general toxicity symptoms, not just kidney stones and joint pain. Also, is it possible they get stored in the bloodstream instead of tissues? That would really explain why I feel better after having a couple of vials of blood drawn for tests (my initial thoughts to explain this were: 1) iron, but no, I have both normal transferrin saturation and ferritin; 2) beta-carotene, which is a possibility)
People like Susan Owens Phd and Sally K Norton, both leaders in the field, agree that oxalates can cause various body wide symptoms which is part of what makes it difficult to pinpoint if one doesn’t have the kidney issues recognized by the mainstream.

Ippodrom47

I was also wondering if oxalates can cause slow digestion - I've noticed that my stomach/gut motility have improved since ditching buckwheat and potatoes (I ate lots of buckwheat and potatoes were eaten infrequently, though). It seems ready to gurgle more often between meals, whereas prior to that food seemed to be stuck in my stomach, However, my bowel movements are not so good since lowering oxalates. Can it be due to dumping?

Healthseeker

I was also wondering if oxalates can cause slow digestion - I've noticed that my stomach/gut motility have improved since ditching buckwheat and potatoes (I ate lots of buckwheat and potatoes were eaten infrequently, though). It seems ready to gurgle more often between meals, whereas prior to that food seemed to be stuck in my stomach, However, my bowel movements are not so good since lowering oxalates. Can it be due to dumping?
I think oxalates aren't that big of a deal its other other issues your experiencing.
My experience with oxalate is it is concentration dependant. For example, I can puree 2 or 3 raw beets in a blender and drink it every day and have no problems. But if I try to do spinach that way I have kidney pain. But literature will say beets have more oxalates total, but in my experience it's more spread out with more fiber whereas more spinach will fit in the blender and turns out more concentrated when pureed.

Healthseeker

Oh and the reason I comment is because you said bowel movements not good, cause the beets make good poops. Oxalates can cause bowel irritation, but I think it not so much "dumping" as guts being out of adjustment when you switch up your diet it can take 10 days. And people aren't getting fiber like they think, which is something else your body gets used to or not.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
For people with oxalate issues the digestive system can certainly be impacted. We are supposed to have various helpful bacteria in our GI tract that assist us in degrading oxalate. When a person makes any dietary change there will usually be an adjustment period as well.
people aren't getting fiber like they think, which is something else your body gets used to or not.
I was going to mention that too.

Ippodrom47

Is oxalate/creatinine ratio is a spot urine morning sample reliable way to measure oxalate toxicity or dumping? I've done one today, awaiting the results within 5 days.

yerrag

I am only getting more into understanding the role of fungi as it affects our health. This takes extra effort as the role of fungi in pathology is relegated to a second bit player by mainstream medicine and is a disservice.

Hence, candidiasis is hard to cure. White tongue is another Gordian knot. And the many diseases attributed to bacteria or to poor metabolism misses the mark when it comes to the role of fungi.

I even suspect that COVID is a fungal disease, but because the fungal role is denied by mainstream medicine, in its place is the questionable attribution to viruses.

Even Dr. Simoncini attributes cancer to fungi, and he was convicted and jailed for espousing this.

I recently noticed that my platelet count has been on the low side of normal range, and I believe it's for the same reason that with dengue platelets are very low. It's because platelets are being used to destroy fungi at a high clip. The platelets that are used have to be disposed of, and phagocytes (neutrophils and macrophages) are used. In the process, spillover ROS results in the body having to neutralize this oxidative stress. Albumin is oxidized to counter it, and with that albumin stores are lowered and this leads to lower blood volume. Blood pressure is increased to compensate for lower blood volume.

The solution is elegant. It is to use isopathic remedies, which are diluted water mixtures of microbes which when introduced to the body causes fungi to regress to very tiny microbes, in the process turning something pathogenic and parasitic into something that I'd symbiotic, beneficial and regulatory towards a state of harmonious balance. between the microbes and the host organism (humans).

It sounds like a fairy tale, doesn't it? Too good to be true. But only because we have been made to go thru elaborate obstacle courses only to expect band-aids and not cure as the best outcome. This is the establishment's Rube Goldberg machine complex imposed upon us.

I believe that the solution is to turn back the clock and go back in time to overturn the establishment's denigrating of medical science and discard the germ theory of Pasteur and adopt Beachamp's ideas of pleomorphism and terrain theory.

Thankfully, Gunther Enderlein, who built on Beachamp's work and refined it further, passed on the isopathic remedies he developed to a company called Sanum Kehlbech.

Next week, I'm going to begin a 2-month program using these remedies. I hope to end my quest to lower the vexing problem I have of lowering my high blood pressure.

Because I'm unable to find a Sanum therapist in my area, I have to be my own pleomorphic doctor. I was able to get remedies locally though.

Sanum is coming out with a list of therapists this spring. So you may want to check its site for updates:

To get up to speed with pleomorphism and terrain theory, you can also check my thread. Use pleomorphism as keyword for search.

I'll also post to update on my own status regarding how the Sanum therapy is improving my condition.
I finished taking my isopathic remedies from Sanum Kehlbeck about a week ago.

But I wasn't taking them alone. I was taking other supplements/herbs aimed at lowering my blood pressure.

My blood pressure did not come down unfortunately but I saw one marker come down that is a good marker for parasites. This marker is the eosinophils which is standard in a CBC panel.

I had taken turpentine last October when I fell sick with fever and I had jaundice. That time my eosinophils went up from 3 percent to 14 percent as I got sick. My urine was dark amber in color and my acid base balance, as measured by pH strips on urine and saliva, was very acidic.

Taking turpentine each night before going to bed for 2 weeks lowered the eosinophils back to 3 percent. My urine turned bright yellow as it was fungal parasites that caused hemolysis that made my urine turn dark amber, and turpentine took care of destroying the fungal parasites.

From that experience I reached out to using turpentine as well this time and my eosinophil percentage went down to 1 percent.

I did a live blood analysis and snice this was my first time to do one, I don't have a before and after comparison to use. But I saw only slight traces of candida as well as some microbes in my red blood cells but they weren't numerous and are probably remnants from my treatment with turpentine helped along with isopathic remedies. I'm happy with the results of the live blood analysis as I don't really expect total eradication of any microbes within but simply making microbes non-dominant in balanced coexistence.

Though I did not get to lower my blood pressure, I feel confident I'm well along that way as I noticed that now my acid base balance has greatly improved. I had good sugar metabolism but that is just one of two pillars of good acid base balance. Now I have secured the other pillar which is the microbial aspect (not that I have totally secured it as more work remains otherwise I wouldn't have high bp). Unlike before, I see my urine to be much less acidic throughout the day without the need to supplement with baking soda.

If anything, it put me in firmer footing to realize benefits of future therapies I undergo. Just 2 weeks ago, for example, while I was doing a 3 day trial balloon of using high dose Lugol's, I notice my ankle lost a nagging edematous look. I wear sandals and I couldn't avoid noticing that change.

I think that looking at our eosinophils and not being content with being within range but striving to get the value to 1 percent or lower would mean that the fungal parasitic load is getting lowered.

It doesn't matter what fungus is involved. I think that conventional medicine has made us believe it matters greatly that we have to get the full name and nickname and mother's maiden name of that microbe in order to deal with it. We feel helpless when in making us think this way, modern medicine then leaves us hanging high and dry because it purposely tells us it's hard to identify each and every individual microbe in the universe. The reality is we really don't need to jump through all those hoops. The solution is much much more simple and it doesn't need elaborate Rube Goldberg machines.

I would just look at the simplicity in Jennifer Daniels' solution with turpentine and then get rid of the fear that turpentine is used in paints so as not to be trapped in the fear of association with its other uses.

If turpentine can lower our fungus load, then it has a good chance of lowering the load of the fungus that produces oxalate in our body. Then the oxalate problems will be gone.

For good measure, it may also help to take isopathic remedies to help balance the remaining fungal load.

@Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I finished taking my isopathic remedies from Sanum Kehlbeck about a week ago.

But I wasn't taking them alone. I was taking other supplements/herbs aimed at lowering my blood pressure.

My blood pressure did not come down unfortunately but I saw one marker come down that is a good marker for parasites. This marker is the eosinophils which is standard in a CBC panel.

I had taken turpentine last October when I fell sick with fever and I had jaundice. That time my eosinophils went up from 3 percent to 14 percent as I got sick. My urine was dark amber in color and my acid base balance, as measured by pH strips on urine and saliva, was very acidic.

Taking turpentine each night before going to bed for 2 weeks lowered the eosinophils back to 3 percent. My urine turned bright yellow as it was fungal parasites that caused hemolysis that made my urine turn dark amber, and turpentine took care of destroying the fungal parasites.

From that experience I reached out to using turpentine as well this time and my eosinophil percentage went down to 1 percent.

I did a live blood analysis and snice this was my first time to do one, I don't have a before and after comparison to use. But I saw only slight traces of candida as well as some microbes in my red blood cells but they weren't numerous and are probably remnants from my treatment with turpentine helped along with isopathic remedies. I'm happy with the results of the live blood analysis as I don't really expect total eradication of any microbes within but simply making microbes non-dominant in balanced coexistence.

Though I did not get to lower my blood pressure, I feel confident I'm well along that way as I noticed that now my acid base balance has greatly improved. I had good sugar metabolism but that is just one of two pillars of good acid base balance. Now I have secured the other pillar which is the microbial aspect (not that I have totally secured it as more work remains otherwise I wouldn't have high bp). Unlike before, I see my urine to be much less acidic throughout the day without the need to supplement with baking soda.

If anything, it put me in firmer footing to realize benefits of future therapies I undergo. Just 2 weeks ago, for example, while I was doing a 3 day trial balloon of using high dose Lugol's, I notice my ankle lost a nagging edematous look. I wear sandals and I couldn't avoid noticing that change.

I think that looking at our eosinophils and not being content with being within range but striving to get the value to 1 percent or lower would mean that the fungal parasitic load is getting lowered.

It doesn't matter what fungus is involved. I think that conventional medicine has made us believe it matters greatly that we have to get the full name and nickname and mother's maiden name of that microbe in order to deal with it. We feel helpless when in making us think this way, modern medicine then leaves us hanging high and dry because it purposely tells us it's hard to identify each and every individual microbe in the universe. The reality is we really don't need to jump through all those hoops. The solution is much much more simple and it doesn't need elaborate Rube Goldberg machines.

I would just look at the simplicity in Jennifer Daniels' solution with turpentine and then get rid of the fear that turpentine is used in paints so as not to be trapped in the fear of association with its other uses.

If turpentine can lower our fungus load, then it has a good chance of lowering the load of the fungus that produces oxalate in our body. Then the oxalate problems will be gone.

For good measure, it may also help to take isopathic remedies to help balance the remaining fungal load.

@Blossom
Thanks yerrag! That sounds really interesting. I’m having the opposite problem lately with my blood pressure being too low 80-90/50-60) so this angle is definitely intriguing. I have been able to tolerate more oxalates since I’ve been eating more fiber. I’ll check it out the link. Thanks again for sharing your experience.

yerrag

Thanks yerrag! That sounds really interesting. I’m having the opposite problem lately with my blood pressure being too low 80-90/50-60) so this angle is definitely intriguing. I have been able to tolerate more oxalates since I’ve been eating more fiber. I’ll check it out the link. Thanks again for sharing your experience.
I'm glad you're doing better Blossom! Keep the oil burning.