OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE COVID-19 IS AN ONCOGENIC, HYPERINFLAMMATORY MITOCHONDRIAL DISEASE OF IRON METABOLISM CAUSED BY THE SPIKE PROTEIN

ddjd

Very important Twitter thread from Walter M Chestnut (I highly recommend that you follow him):

I am pasting the text and images from the Twitter thread below:

THIS SUPERCEDES ALL OTHER POSTS. MY MOST IMPORTANT FINDING TO DATE:

OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE COVID-19 IS AN ONCOGENIC, HYPERINFLAMMATORY MITOCHONDRIAL DISEASE OF IRON METABOLISM CAUSED BY THE SPIKE PROTEIN, DISTINCTLY SEPARATE FROM THE ACCOMPANYING MILD RESPIRATORY VIRUS.

20210616_120900.jpg

A paper published on medRxiv yesterday shows that a urine biomarker is a key indicator of kidney injury and death in COVID-19. The marker identified is NGAL. This marker is usually used for diagnosis in TRAUMATIC INJURY PATIENTS as it shows IMMEDIATE damage. Yet, what is NGAL?

NGAL is neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin, or Lipocalin-2. What does this protein do, and why is it expressed? This protein is part of the INNATE IMMUNE SYSTEM and is expressed in conjunction with a BACTERIAL infection to SEQUESTER IRON, preventing its use by the......

20210616_121159.png

invading organism.

Perhaps the most important paper yet published (referenced) about COVID-19 was published last summer to little fanfare. In it, the authors note that the SPIKE PROTEIN has a MUCH HIGHER AFFINITY for PORPHYRIN MOLECULES than ACE2. At the same time the virus

20210616_121455.png

.... increases free heme and free iron (Fe), but more importantly, decreases functional hemoprotein. COVID-19 produces dysfunctional hemoproteins and dysfunctional porphyrin that are no longer capable of making heme. This leads to more hemoprotein available for COVID-19 to bind to, which leads to the release of more free iron, and as a result, increased inflammation [6]. In addition, the iron released by dying cells has additive toxic effects.

This has devastating consequences on the mitochondria. The ROS formed by COVID-19′s iron-induced “cytokine

20210616_121636.png

storm” create inflammation that is destructive to the mitochondria in the electron transport chain (ETC). If insufficient mitochondria in cells is evident, such as in white adipose cells, these cells are unable to accommodate the severe ROS formed leading to overwhelming inflammation.

Brown adipose cells are better at handling ROS due to higher concentrations of mitochondria.

This explains why the OBESE (and even those that are not obese and have a "sweet tooth!") are at much higher risk. Their fat cells HAVE FEWER MITOCHONDRIA TO DEAL WITH
20210616_121813.png

...THE METABOLIC STRESS! They have an overwhelming ENERGY DEFICITY and CANNOT CONTINUE THE METABOLIC BATTLE. They collapse due to "battle fatigue" and die.

And if you survive? The unprecedented outpouring of toxic iron into the body is most likely the cause of Long COVID and then incoming cancers and neurodegenerative diseases. Excess iron is tightly associated with tumorigenesis in multiple human cancer types through a variety of mechanisms including catalyzing the formation of mutagenic hydroxyl radicals, regulating DNA replication, repair and cell
20210616_121913.png

....cycle progression, affecting signal transduction in cancer cells, and acting as an essential nutrient for proliferating tumor cells.

Please understand the major finding. All of this is due to the SPIKE PROTEIN's interactions. COVID-19 produces a severe systemic inflammatory reaction likely the result of increased free heme levels and decreased levels of HO-1 activity and functional hemoprotein. The spike protein of COVID-19 binds ACE-2 receptors and porphyrin molecules with weak and strong affinity, respectively. Porphyrins are the building blocks of heme and allow COVID-19 access to invade cells along with ACE-2 receptors and bind functional hemoprotein within the cell.

Now, more than ever, do we see the dangers of spike therapies.

IVM ACCELERATES PORPHYRIN CLEARANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Yucca

Donate your blood, and always try to keep ferritin levels between 50-100 µg/l (no more), without lowering hematocrit, of course. Chronically higher levels are toxic, anyway.

Jon2547

Instead of donating blood, keep a healthy liver. Because it is the liver that sequesters the iron in times or duress.

Also, the local Red Cross is not accepting regular blood donations anymore. They want me to donate some special plasma or something. What is up with that? What happened to just going down and donating a pint of blood?

Jae

IVM ACCELERATES PORPHYRIN CLEARANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the above study:
"...chloroquine induces the release of tissue-bound porphyrins.
Secondly, ivermectin interacts with the transporter ABCG249.
Therefore, one potential mechanism of ivermectin activity is acceleration of porphyrin clearance via ABCG2."

Sounds like it would be best to take both hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

THIS ALSO EXPLAINS WHY THE CONGLOMERATE FOOD COMPANIES HAVE BEEN SECRETLY PUTTING HUGE AMOUNTS OF IRON INTO CEREALS OVER THE LAST FEW DECADES. THIS WAS ALL PLANNED MANY MANY YEARS AGO!!

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Apparently MILK and LACTOFERRIN also effective in binding the free iron

20210616_202615.jpg
20210616_202631.jpg
20210616_202624.jpg

OP
ddjd

ddjd

1) WE HAVE BEEN LED SO FAR ASTRAY. IT HAS TAKEN ME ALMOST A YEAR AND A HALF TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE SPIKE IS DOING. WE ARE DEALING WITH A FERROTOPTIC BIOWEAPON. ALL THERAPIED MAY BE EXPERIENCING MYOCARDITIS. LIKELY MORE.

Interaction between spike and STING downregulates GPX4 https://t.co/MN3HhMwvnZ
20210616_220721.jpg

Ben.

Apparently MILK and LACTOFERRIN also effective in binding the free iron

Interesting thread. But i've to admit this is not easy to digest for me and goes a little over my head. Need to put more time into understanding this.

So i guess milk, lactoferrin and donating blood (which was advertised here a billion of times ofcourse) are good measures to counteract the issues with iron, in which "health" situation could a increase of these measures be advisable?

Could they be contraindicative in some people? If so why?

Birdie

Interesting thread. But i've to admit this is not easy to digest for me and goes a little over my head. Need to put more time into understanding this.

So i guess milk, lactoferrin and donating blood (which was advertised here a billion of times ofcourse) are good measures to counteract the issues with iron, in which "health" situation could a increase of these measures be advisable?

Could they be contraindicative in some people? If so why?
A word of caution is to get an iron panel done first so you know where you are. Not everyone benefits by donating blood.

P

Peatness

THIS ALSO EXPLAINS WHY THE CONGLOMERATE FOOD COMPANIES HAVE BEEN SECRETLY PUTTING HUGE AMOUNTS OF IRON INTO CEREALS OVER THE LAST FEW DECADES. THIS WAS ALL PLANNED MANY MANY YEARS AGO!!
Good point.

RealNeat

I like where you are going and it makes sense but the wording makes it a bit confusing. The spike protein gets blamed, then the word COVID19 seems to be used to represent the virus and not the illness, sarscov2 supposedly causes COVID19 but here it seems only the spike is the weapon.

skuabird

Thank you for sharing this. I think I have long-covid but it was nothing like what I initially read about- it was not respiratory at all for me, and I didn't have an obvious flu/fever, no loss of taste/smell. I was taking NAC, so maybe that stopped lung issues?

I did feel for a scary amount of time that my cells were not getting enough oxygen (something was wrong with my blood), my heart would race and I also had liver and urination problems (still not 100%)- seemed closer to acute porphyrias. Symptoms started in Dec 2020 and I thought I had anemia from my diet...extreme fatigue, yellow hands/feet and armpits, shortness of breath, heart pains, excessive thirst, some nights of severe pressure headaches. Now seven months later I still have waves of feeling like my torso is full of fluid but my blood is thick and clotty. I also have a lot of fat gain in my abdomen.

I am going to try to drink more tonic water and try sweet wormwood to see if symptoms improve (in stead of what I would rather try but dunno how to get my hands on). Also going to take inositol for metabolic issues (thyroid, preg, dhea, progesterone, may have helped me through, but I still have crazy fat gain). I'm eating dairy products constantly and feel fasting-intolerant.

Edit: scratch inositol, I'm going for niacin as per Benefits of Niacin (Nicotinic Acid), Miracle supplement?

Last edited:

Marcine

Thank you for sharing this. I think I have long-covid but it was nothing like what I initially read about- it was not respiratory at all for me, and I didn't have an obvious flu/fever, no loss of taste/smell. I was taking NAC, so maybe that stopped lung issues?

I did feel for a scary amount of time that my cells were not getting enough oxygen (something was wrong with my blood), my heart would race and I also had liver and urination problems (still not 100%)- seemed closer to acute porphyrias. Symptoms started in Dec 2020 and I thought I had anemia from my diet...extreme fatigue, yellow hands/feet and armpits, shortness of breath, heart pains, excessive thirst, some nights of severe pressure headaches. Now seven months later I still have waves of feeling like my torso is full of fluid but my blood is thick and clotty. I also have a lot of fat gain in my abdomen.

I am going to try to drink more tonic water and try sweet wormwood to see if symptoms improve (in stead of what I would rather try but dunno how to get my hands on). Also going to take inositol for metabolic issues (thyroid, preg, dhea, progesterone, may have helped me through, but I still have crazy fat gain). I'm eating dairy products constantly and feel fasting-intolerant.

Edit: scratch inositol, I'm going for niacin as per Benefits of Niacin (Nicotinic Acid), Miracle supplement?
Why wouldn't you use Meth Blue?

Hugh Johnson

Instead of donating blood, keep a healthy liver. Because it is the liver that sequesters the iron in times or duress.

Also, the local Red Cross is not accepting regular blood donations anymore. They want me to donate some special plasma or something. What is up with that? What happened to just going down and donating a pint of blood?
There are limits to how much iron the liver can hold. You can go see a traditional health practitioner for blood letting. Also aspirin should remove iron.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

There are limits to how much iron the liver can hold. You can go see a traditional health practitioner for blood letting. Also aspirin should remove iron.
or just donate blood?

LeeLemonoil

Well if Covid is a Bioweapon or a planned, released virus than this would be congruent and explains the vaccine campaign with spike-protein inducing vaccines:

You either Ger infected naturally and are thus expose to the ferrocidal SP.

Or you get a jab and thereby exposure to SP.

Designing the SP as a highly mutable Domain will make sure that no immunity ever will be achieved either naturally or by vaccines and that everybody gets either repeated non-sterile infection or repeated injections.

Peater

I think I experienced low iron with TTFD. Didn't test, just used the old lower eyelid rough gauge.