Overbite, Pectus Excavatum, and Myopia

OP
Blinkyrocket

Blinkyrocket

mujuro said:
Blinkyrocket said:
Very nice mujuro, u say that your dental occlusion rested farther back? So, did u have an underbite or am I misunderstanding :P

Externally nothing looked out of place, there was no visible overbite or underbite, but when clenching my teeth I could feel an absence of contact between my second molars. That's changed now - I have solid, strong contact between all of my molars, a stronger bite, and lesser (but still present) contact everywhere else.

Ohhhhhh, ok, my jaw actually does the same thing so if anything hopefully it will fix that... And maybe the overbite as well heh heh.

Parsifal

Such_Saturation said:
post 70040 I have a little bit of these as well. I think stuff like what they call Marfan and Ehler-Danlos can exist in a weak version in many people, just as a trait from stress.

RP told me that these diseases are just hypothyroidism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Parsifal said:
post 99814
Such_Saturation said:
post 70040 I have a little bit of these as well. I think stuff like what they call Marfan and Ehler-Danlos can exist in a weak version in many people, just as a trait from stress.

RP told me that these diseases are just hypothyroidism.

Yes but after a while it seems like the effects should start seeping into the genotype, or perhaps the environment in the womb would be what gives continuity to the illness.

Parsifal

Such_Saturation said:
Yes but after a while it seems like the effects should start seeping into the genotype, or perhaps the environment in the womb would be what gives continuity to the illness.

Probably true, I hate my body :|. I hope that I will be able to reverse that ***t during my lifetime, might be possible as I'm still young.

Parsifal said:
post 99864
Such_Saturation said:

Probably true, I hate my body :|. I hope that I will be able to reverse that s*** during my lifetime, might be possible as I'm still young.

I know, this sounds incredibly shallow but I don't want other people to turn out like this. I ain't procreating like this, not until I fix it :ss

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals