Over a 60X increase in pro sports adverse events since the vaccines rolled out

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

L91

Everyone was either vaxxed, or tested. Mostly vaxxed in all likelyhood. The vaxx seems to cause heart problems, and there was an unlikely number of them there.
They were crushed, there's literal videos of how overcrowded it was. You become so compacted you can't breathe, and then your heart stops, obviously.

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

They were crushed, there's literal videos of how overcrowded it was. You become so compacted you can't breathe, and then your heart stops, obviously.
Then find me an event where a large number have been treated for cardiac events after being crushed. I could not find one. Because normally when what you said happens, young people actually die. Just find me one event before the vaxx.

HighT

Then find me an event where a large number have been treated for cardiac events after being crushed. I could not find one. Because normally when what you said happens, young people actually die. Just find me one event before the vaxx.
Why you can't understand. It could be everything except tha jab. IT'S SAFE AND EFFECTIVE.

LA

Eric's not an athlete, but he couldn't use his hands after his jab: Eric Clapton blames ‘propaganda’ for ‘disastrous’ COVID vaccine
Eric Clapton says he was ‘out for the count’ after Covid-19 vaccine | Sharyl Attkisson

But I have noticed recent reports about athletes having to quit sports after their vaxxes - I will find them and report back.
Clapton had serious arthritic conditions due to over-practicing his guitar BEFORE the pandemic happened.
I read a number of articles about what happened to him after he took the vaxx. It is probably a miracle he lived. No one should take it and Eric Clapton regrets it.
My husband has a buddy in the state of Georgia who also developed a crippling condition from too much intense electric guitar practice and performance. He no longer plays guitar and found another way to support himself.
It 'seems' that if there is anything weak in a person (due to over-use such as running, jumping, line-backers, ballet dancers, guitar playing, etc ) then they should consider avoiding the vaxx. I went on a rant with one of my cousins who took it and felt she should. I said, hey it is your choice, it is what you feel you need to do. Your choice is your choice. I personally do not want a needle stuck into my arm full of weird chemicals. It is MY BODY MY CHOICE - I choose no vaxx.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals