Over a 60X increase in pro sports adverse events since the vaccines rolled out

Hugh Johnson

All of these cases have been properly reported and are documented. No mentions (except one case) of vaccinations since the press doesn’t want to create vaccine hesitancy. But the numbers speak for themselves.

It shows that there have been more “events” over a recent 4 month period than in over 20 years, which is more than a 60-fold increase in event rate.

I suspect that athletes are a lot more susceptible due to intense strain they put on their hearts.

I suspect that athletes are a lot more susceptible due to intense strain they put on their hearts.

This is a very good case study for how safe the vaccines are, but "they" will probably blame it on "Global Warming". ?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, who is a member of the German Corona-Ausschuss, stated that athletes have muscles that are more densely populated with blood vessels and therefore more likely for the injection needle to hit a blood vessel than in normal people. Thus, the vaccine may enter the blood stream more frequently under athletes. However, the vaccine was not designed to enter the bloodstream!

Havde

The article about 75 athletes that died of heart problems is very sloppy journalism though, not everyone on that list actually died.

Motif

So is there something to it or is it bs that it has to do with vaccination ?

mrchibbs

Do you have a reliable source for that that shows that it really increased ?

What ''reliable source'' would you accept? The entire system is geared towards suppressing these stories and denying any link to the vaccination. Of course it's because of these shots.

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

What ''reliable source'' would you accept? The entire system is geared towards suppressing these stories and denying any link to the vaccination. Of course it's because of these shots.
Dude, it is a fair request. I actually regret posting this, the claim is not supported strongly enough.

Motif

Dude, it is a fair request. I actually regret posting this, the claim is not supported strongly enough.

Thanks!

Yeah, I wonder how this is not a justified question for some.

Did really more athletes die since the vaccines or are some people exaggerating it?

I don’t believe anything blindly.

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

Thanks!

Yeah, I wonder how this is not a justified question for some.

Did really more athletes die since the vaccines or are some people exaggerating it?

I don’t believe anything blindly.
Probably. Three players recently collapsed in the same game:

View: https://twitter.com/c_k_n12/status/1460738731791556612

When has this sort of stuff ever happened?

Or this:

The head of the private medical company hired by organizers of Travis Scott's Astroworld music festival said that at one point medics had the daunting task of treating 11 people who were in cardiac arrest at the same time amid the deadly crowd surge.

Still, I really would like some statistical evidence.

Motif

Probably. Three players recently collapsed in the same game:

View: https://twitter.com/c_k_n12/status/1460738731791556612

When has this sort of stuff ever happened?

Or this:

Still, I really would like some statistical evidence.

How are the Travis Scott concert deaths connected to vaccines?!

Motif

Everyone was either vaxxed, or tested. Mostly vaxxed in all likelyhood. The vaxx seems to cause heart problems, and there was an unlikely number of them there.
Ok , but how did they die?! I thought there was panic and they got ran over, so... ?

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

Ok , but how did they die?! I thought there was panic and they got ran over, so... ?
They are blaming spiked drugs now. Maybe. I can not find a single other example of eleven people going into cardiac arrest at the same time.

I found this, but they are talking traumatic asphyxia as the cause:

Astroworld victims were being treated, so they were not crushed to death. If this has happened before, please tell me.

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

some believe that the evil ones are spraying the virus over events and inside closed venues. This goes along with what some people believe about Chemtrails/Contrails, HAARP, etc
That makes no sense, and even if it were the case, viruses take days to have an effect on people. Cardiac arrest is also a very uncommon effect, unlike sneezing, fever etc. That is also unnecessary and risky. It is not happening.

I would prefer this thread would be allowed to die already.

Badger

some believe that the evil ones are spraying the virus over events and inside closed venues. This goes along with what some people believe about Chemtrails/Contrails, HAARP, etc
Heard this too. I have heard of at least one case of a an anti-vax pundit with a radio show who was personally attacked with a canned covid spray. He almost died and is now recovering.

LA

Heard this too. I have heard of at least one case of a an anti-vax pundit with a radio show who was personally attacked with a canned covid spray. He almost died and is now recovering.
I believe it especially after someone at the Univ of Berkeley sprayed a woman with something toxic that burned her eyes because she was walking to attend a lecture that the agitator was against. So much for the once capital of Free Speech.