Outstanding stack for higher libido (and bigger balls)

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I am currently trying to cut some body fat, so I'm def. not taking in a large amount of carbs/calories.

I've started incorporating more milk lately into my diet (especially after reading your recent newsletter), which is supposedly one of the best sources of glutamine? I feel like my mood is better after making it my main source of protein and lowering/eliminating daily meat intake. I wonder if my typically low dairy/milk intake makes me more susceptible to lowered glutamate than I otherwise would be.

I experimented with K2 again today after feeling pretty upbeat and energetic and again... feeling like my mood has been noticeably lowered. Scalp itch/dandruff has also picked up.

Thinking this supplement is just going be a no go for me. =/
Cool man.
Glutamine or glycine? If you're referring to glycine, add some gelatin to your thyroid.
Bummer about the K2. What's your vitamin D, copper and magnesium intake like?

Charger

Cool man.
Glutamine or glycine? If you're referring to glycine, add some gelatin to your thyroid.
Bummer about the K2. What's your vitamin D, copper and magnesium intake like?
Glutamine.

Think I need to experiment more with k2 before jumping to conclusions since changing my diet. It seems like my mood rebounded quicker after 10mg scrotally than before, which I think might be due to the higher glutamine intake through milk. Just an assumption though. The itchy scalp side effect still makes me hesitant to continue with it. If I can figure that out then I could hopefully continue utilizing it.

Lately just been supplementing 200mg mag glycinate and 3g glycine before bed but not daily. 2 tbsp of cacao powder daily, so whatever amount of copper comes with that. 10,000iu d3 daily. 25mcg t3.

I noticed in your newsletter you supplement 1g mag glycine which seemed like a lot, most I've ever used consistently is 600mg daily.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Glutamine.

Think I need to experiment more with k2 before jumping to conclusions since changing my diet. It seems like my mood rebounded quicker after 10mg scrotally than before, which I think might be due to the higher glutamine intake through milk. Just an assumption though. The itchy scalp side effect still makes me hesitant to continue with it. If I can figure that out then I could hopefully continue utilizing it.

Lately just been supplementing 200mg mag glycinate and 3g glycine before bed but not daily. 2 tbsp of cacao powder daily, so whatever amount of copper comes with that. 10,000iu d3 daily. 25mcg t3.

I noticed in your newsletter you supplement 1g mag glycine which seemed like a lot, most I've ever used consistently is 600mg daily.
1g magnesium glycinate gives you 100mg elemental magnesium which isn't really high.
Perhaps you upped milk intake too fast?

Chophouse360

My TRT protocole involved scrotal test base 3 times a day that bring me to supraphysiological levels, my libido has always been worse on than off, and I don't use AI.

My libido is much higher on B vitamins alone than on high testosterone doses.
And I mean a test dose that gets me up to 3000ng/dl
Do you take b vitamins in pill or form?

GelatinGoblin

Why’s this more beneficial than just the capsules?

In theory it should be less effective, it is just a post either him or someone on the forum made on opening a capsule in water and drinking it throughout the day and it being very beneficial. In the case of TheBeard I think his method was too, opening the capsule in water and drinking it (if i recall correctly), so I wondered if he still does it.
again intheory the stomach acid should just destroy the B Vits and all you get is the color, maybe early absorption? The vegetable cellulose capsule everyday may be bad.
For me, I sometimes just drink it with the capsules, most days I open the capsule and dissolve the B Vits in the water and discard the capsule.

AndrogenicJB

1g magnesium glycinate gives you 100mg elemental magnesium which isn't really high.
Perhaps you upped milk intake too fast?
Do you think taking high doses of d3 like 10,000 iu or any fat soluble vitamin will deplete other fat soluble vitamins. Also do you think vit a retinol supplementation is needed if you get vit a from alot of sweet potatoes even if its beta-carotene? Also if you take d3 do you have to take mk7 or can you just take kuinone for k2? Thanks

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Do you think taking high doses of d3 like 10,000 iu or any fat soluble vitamin will deplete other fat soluble vitamins. Also do you think vit a retinol supplementation is needed if you get vit a from alot of sweet potatoes even if its beta-carotene? Also if you take d3 do you have to take mk7 or can you just take kuinone for k2? Thanks
I wouldn't say supplementing high doses of vitamin D would deplete other fat soluble vitamins... it would rather increase their requirements to a degree. No, I don't think retinol supplementation is necessary if you have good thyroid function and B12 levels, as they are necessary for beta-carotene conversion to retinol. But if that enzymatic function is reduced, then eating retinol-rich foods can be very helpful.
MK-4 should suffice and no need to take MK-7.

AndrogenicJB

I wouldn't say supplementing high doses of vitamin D would deplete other fat soluble vitamins... it would rather increase their requirements to a degree. No, I don't think retinol supplementation is necessary if you have good thyroid function and B12 levels, as they are necessary for beta-carotene conversion to retinol. But if that enzymatic function is reduced, then eating retinol-rich foods can be very helpful.
MK-4 should suffice and no need to take MK-7.
Thanks for the reply, do you think organ meats that contain androgens like heart or even orchic glandular supplements can cause suppression if consumed continualluy since it contains hormones? Do you think for example the nutrients in an orchic glandular supplement like the one in life giving store are even bio-available?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the reply, do you think organ meats that contain androgens like heart or even orchic glandular supplements can cause suppression if consumed continualluy since it contains hormones? Do you think for example the nutrients in an orchic glandular supplement like the one in life giving store are even bio-available?
The androgens in heart are most likely too low to cause any suppression and most of it undergoes heavy detox by the liver when ingested. Not sure about the testes though. Thyroid can suppress TSH, so perhaps the testes could suppress GnRH and LH. Just a speculation.

Hi Hans!
i’ve tried Kuinone in a bunch of different ways before.
1. Low oral doses - sometimes lower libido, barely noticable effect.
2. Large oral doses (10-15mg) - spaced out, calm, almost sedated feeling with a little libido boost. Breathing is slow and deep.
3. Topical on navel - not much effect, maybe a little mood and energy boost.
4. Topical on scrotum, 1 drop - huge libido and confidence boost! Almost too much!

My last bloodwork showed high total T >700ng/dl with high SHBG and low free T. Estradiol and prolactiin were normal. Previous bloodwork showed hihg SHBG too. What can we extrapolate from this?
Diet is pretty peaty. Have MPB, not sure what effect it has on hair.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi Hans!
i’ve tried Kuinone in a bunch of different ways before.
1. Low oral doses - sometimes lower libido, barely noticable effect.
2. Large oral doses (10-15mg) - spaced out, calm, almost sedated feeling with a little libido boost. Breathing is slow and deep.
3. Topical on navel - not much effect, maybe a little mood and energy boost.
4. Topical on scrotum, 1 drop - huge libido and confidence boost! Almost too much!

My last bloodwork showed high total T >700ng/dl with high SHBG and low free T. Estradiol and prolactiin were normal. Previous bloodwork showed hihg SHBG too. What can we extrapolate from this?
Diet is pretty peaty. Have MPB, not sure what effect it has on hair.
Awesome stuff man. Do you know what your T was before you started with scrotal application? High SHBG isn't really a problem since there is evidence showing the SHBG can enhance the uptake of T into cells. As long as you feel good, I don't think it's something to worry about.

Awesome stuff man. Do you know what your T was before you started with scrotal application? High SHBG isn't really a problem since there is evidence showing the SHBG can enhance the uptake of T into cells. As long as you feel good, I don't think it's something to worry about.
Yes - I don’t have the sheet in front of me, but it was at the higher end. Wanna do some bloodwork later to see where I’m standing, including Vitamin D, since it was somewhat low with supplementation and almost daily sun exposure, althouth it was during winter (21 ng/dl). Nowadays I feel great! Thanks alot!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yes - I don’t have the sheet in front of me, but it was at the higher end. Wanna do some bloodwork later to see where I’m standing, including Vitamin D, since it was somewhat low with supplementation and almost daily sun exposure, althouth it was during winter (21 ng/dl). Nowadays I feel great! Thanks alot!
That's great to hear. Just to be clear, did you measure your T before and after scrotal application, or only before?

Jon2547

I ordered some taurine and it should be here today. Thank you for the suggestion @Hans

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom