Outstanding stack for higher libido (and bigger balls)

GelatinGoblin

I prefer the ethanol version vs the tocopherol version as their absorption is a lot better. I also think that Kuinone is better than Thorne K2. Looking forward to your results. Keep us posted.

Any particular reason(s)?

Frankdee20

What amount of Tyromix on the balls is sufficient ?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Glycine higher than 3g consistently seems to blunt my mood. Magnesium Glycinate as well, but not sure if it's the magnesium itself or the form it's in. (Glycinate)

I think Vitamin E does the same.

Taurine is interesting, because I think it lowers glutamate as well, but I tend to feel more 'carefree' with it rather than 'careless' if that makes sense. I'm relaxed, smiling more, sociable. With K2, Glycine, Magnesium, mood is like: :neutral:
Glycine can actually increase NMDA activation, which can increase serotonin release and excess intracellular calcium. Glycine can actually even lower dopamine in high doses:
"Glycine is also involved in the regulation of dopamine transmission, exerting a multimodal action depending on its concentration and possibly inhibiting dopamine release in the striatum when administered at high doses (presumably by modulating the dopaminergic hyperfunction associated to SCZ)" (R)

I've had a few clients who reacted very negatively to glycine, but I think it's a lot to do with its ability to lower blood sugar so potently.
Do you take these supplements with enough carbs?

golder

Glycine can actually increase NMDA activation, which can increase serotonin release and excess intracellular calcium. Glycine can actually even lower dopamine in high doses:
"Glycine is also involved in the regulation of dopamine transmission, exerting a multimodal action depending on its concentration and possibly inhibiting dopamine release in the striatum when administered at high doses (presumably by modulating the dopaminergic hyperfunction associated to SCZ)" (R)

I've had a few clients who reacted very negatively to glycine, but I think it's a lot to do with its ability to lower blood sugar so potently.
In your experience what do you think the safe upper limit is for Glycine with ample carbs to avoid this potential increase in seratonin and decrease in dopamine? Thanks Hans

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
It always seems like money is the limiting factor of vitamin K2, no one really mentions an upper limit. Out of curiosity, if money was no object, what daily K2 dosage would you use? And what vitamins would you be sure to have alongside such a high dose?
Unless someone has a condition, either mental or physical, I'd stay with lower doses and perhaps only experiment with higher doses to see the effect. For example, for testosterone synthesis, I'd use 10mg scrotal, for jaw remodeling, I'd do 5mg subligually and on gums and another 10mg topically on jaw area. If it was for an energy deficiency, I'd use 10mg x2-3 daily, together with 1g vitamin C.
If it's just to make sure you don't get a deficiency, then 1-5mg is a good dose and doesn't require cofactors. But regardless, I'd just make sure my vitamin D is optimal and my calcium, magnesium and zinc intake is optimal.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
In your experience what do you think the safe upper limit is for Glycine with ample carbs to avoid this potential increase in seratonin and decrease in dopamine? Thanks Hans
It's highly person-specific. Most people can do 3-5g in one dose without an issue, whereas others can barely tolerate 1g. I'd say if you're sensitive, then 500mg with 500ml juice should be fine.

meatbag

I noticed that when I soak in baking soda my testicles become much firmer

meatbag

Interesting. How much baking soda do you use in the bath?
just as much as will dissolve in the hot water. Yesterday I just stuck my feet in buckets while at the desk and added some hot water and baking soda; feels real nice and extremely relaxing. Raises the body's CO2

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
That's a shame seeing as MK-4 seems impossible to find in the UK - at least isolated as a topical.

Do you reckon subdermal MK-7 olive oil would be suffice for decalcifying soft tissue?
Can't you order it from Idealabs?
Mk-7 can help against calcification yes, but I'd say it's best to take it orally if it's dissolved in olive oil.

Broken man

I started a new experiment for boosting testosterone using a few things which include the scrotal application of vitamin K2 (thanks to Haidut for starting a thread about it long ago).
I didn't expect much but actually got a very interesting boost in libido...a different kind that I haven't experienced before.
You can read more about it here:

This is also a special request to @haidut to bring back Kuinone (and also Lapodin) in a DMSO solvent.
I saw on your blog that you Are recommending vitamin K2 mk7 for increasing vitamin K2 MK4 in tissues... Isnt product with MK7 type better than?

Sospian

Can't you order it from Idealabs?
Mk-7 can help against calcification yes, but I'd say it's best to take it orally if it's dissolved in olive oil.
The delivery costs more than the product, and at this moment in time I'm one of the many unemployed brits during lockdown.

I'm thinking about using DMSO for some experiments

Charger

I am currently trying to cut some body fat, so I'm def. not taking in a large amount of carbs/calories.

I've started incorporating more milk lately into my diet (especially after reading your recent newsletter), which is supposedly one of the best sources of glutamine? I feel like my mood is better after making it my main source of protein and lowering/eliminating daily meat intake. I wonder if my typically low dairy/milk intake makes me more susceptible to lowered glutamate than I otherwise would be.

I experimented with K2 again today after feeling pretty upbeat and energetic and again... feeling like my mood has been noticeably lowered. Scalp itch/dandruff has also picked up.

Thinking this supplement is just going be a no go for me. =/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom