Outstanding stack for higher libido (and bigger balls)

TMCMac

Just 1 drop of the TyroMix. Were you using it on your scrotum? Too much T4 can be converted to rT3, which then blocks the effect of T3, and could explain your symptoms.
So for your protocol the tyromix is on the scrotum or can it just be on the wrist?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
So for your protocol the tyromix is on the scrotum or can it just be on the wrist?
Specifically the scrotum, but systemic thyroid hormones are also beneficial.

Sospian

Stupid question, but what are the actual limits as to what DMSO can let your body absorb subdermally?

Kinda curious as to what possibilities are available here. Pine pollen on the testis? How about cistanche, or Alcar?

TMCMac

Specifically the scrotum, but systemic thyroid hormones are also beneficial.
I have the SFA esthers Tyromix. Im assuming that one works on the skin? Ill try it out and report back. I only have the K2 thorne ( so that has to be taken orally?) so I dont know how much thatll effect the results.

Momado965

CoQ is necessary for stabilizing the complexes and is also indispensable for accepting the electrons from NADH and FADH2. Low CoQ10 will definitely lead to more ROS production and low ATP production regardless of vitamin K2 intake.
However, vitamin K can accept electrons and there is a study where they gave someone vitamin K3 combined with vitamin C and it rescued severely compromised complex III by just under 70%. So it definitely does have electron transferring properties in the ETC. It just can't substitute for CoQ10 though, but can work synergistically with it.

So do you recomend a coq10 supplement or offal for coq10? I have always wondered if offal and specially heart meat could suffice for coq10 since offal has large quantities of coq10.

Momado965

I started a new experiment for boosting testosterone using a few things which include the scrotal application of vitamin K2 (thanks to Haidut for starting a thread about it long ago).
I didn't expect much but actually got a very interesting boost in libido...a different kind that I haven't experienced before.
You can read more about it here:

This is also a special request to @haidut to bring back Kuinone (and also Lapodin) in a DMSO solvent.

I second your request for k2 in dmso since I too get very large increases in libido with a few drops scrotally. But so far nothing beats 150mg oral k2. Specially with sufficient kcals and rest.

TMCMac

I second your request for k2 in dmso since I too get very large increases in libido with a few drops scrotally. But so far nothing beats 150mg oral k2. Specially with sufficient kcals and rest.
150 mg!? Damn and I thought I was taking a lot when I did 45 mg for like three days once. That must be expensive.

golder

75 drops of quinone? Wow that’s gotta be like $15+ a dose

Momado965

Yes it is expensive but it was for experimentation. I always wondered what it feels like to have that much k2 in 100mg doses. I wanna buy k2 from sigma adrich so I can use a hefty dose daily for experimentation.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Stupid question, but what are the actual limits as to what DMSO can let your body absorb subdermally?

Kinda curious as to what possibilities are available here. Pine pollen on the testis? How about cistanche, or Alcar?
The molecular weight of a compound must be under 500 Dalton to allow skin absorption. Over 500 and absorption is severely impaired. So now you just have to figure out the molecular weight of the compounds that you want to use. :)

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I have the SFA esthers Tyromix. Im assuming that one works on the skin? Ill try it out and report back. I only have the K2 thorne ( so that has to be taken orally?) so I dont know how much thatll effect the results.
I prefer the ethanol version vs the tocopherol version as their absorption is a lot better. I also think that Kuinone is better than Thorne K2. Looking forward to your results. Keep us posted.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
So do you recomend a coq10 supplement or offal for coq10? I have always wondered if offal and specially heart meat could suffice for coq10 since offal has large quantities of coq10.
I prefer food and both heart and kidney are great sources of CoQ10. If someone doesn't like organs or can't source it, then supplementation could be helpful if total red meat intake is low.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Did you use 150mg daily? What did you experience?

rr1

@Hans What could be the cause of a blunted/careless mood when using K2?
I posted about it here: Blunted Emotions from Vitamin K2?

Also, do you notice any negative effects on hair? Supposedly it lowers PGE2, hair seems noticeably thinner while using it.
I've read from a few users here that K2 has negative effects on hair as it increases Nitric Oxide. If along with the K2 you supplement with some Nitric Oxide inhibiting supps (Magnesium, Zinc, Niacinamide) it should reduce negative effects.

I've seen many anecdotes here that K2 alone has increased peoples hair shedding, so there could be some truth to this.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans What could be the cause of a blunted/careless mood when using K2?
I posted about it here: Blunted Emotions from Vitamin K2?

Also, do you notice any negative effects on hair? Supposedly it lowers PGE2, hair seems noticeably thinner while using it.
Could you compare it to other supplements you've taken before with the same effect?
K2 doesn't increase serotonin or lower dopamine, so not sure why you would react that way. K2 has been shown to reduce inflammation, protect against endotoxins, are neuroprotective, etc., so I don't know why it would do that.
Perhaps it lowers your glutamate too much.

"Vitamin K is an essential cofactor for the conversion of glutamate into γ-carboxyglutamate (carboxylation) and plays an important role in hemostasis through the activation of blood coagulation and anticoagulation factors in the liver" (R).

I haven't noticed any effect on my hair though (negative or positive).

Charger

Could you compare it to other supplements you've taken before with the same effect?

Glycine higher than 3g consistently seems to blunt my mood. Magnesium Glycinate as well, but not sure if it's the magnesium itself or the form it's in. (Glycinate)

I think Vitamin E does the same.

Taurine is interesting, because I think it lowers glutamate as well, but I tend to feel more 'carefree' with it rather than 'careless' if that makes sense. I'm relaxed, smiling more, sociable. With K2, Glycine, Magnesium, mood is like: :neutral:

Last edited:

Frankdee20

Glycine higher than 3g consistently seems to blunt my mood. Magnesium Glycinate as well, but not sure if it's the magnesium itself or the form it's in. (Glycinate)

I think Vitamin E does the same.
Yes, this happened to me as well, and that’s why I limit the Glycinate version... I would get a very blunted and Blah type of affect, too much magnesium can do that, due to NMDA blockage but it’s the glycine most likely

golder

K2 doesn't increase serotonin or lower dopamine, so not sure why you would react that way. K2 has been shown to reduce inflammation, protect against endotoxins, are neuroprotective, etc., so I don't know why it would do that.
Perhaps it lowers your glutamate too much.

"Vitamin K is an essential cofactor for the conversion of glutamate into γ-carboxyglutamate (carboxylation) and plays an important role in hemostasis through the activation of blood coagulation and anticoagulation factors in the liver" (R).

I haven't noticed any effect on my hair though (negative or positive).
It always seems like money is the limiting factor of vitamin K2, no one really mentions an upper limit. Out of curiosity, if money was no object, what daily K2 dosage would you use? And what vitamins would you be sure to have alongside such a high dose?

Back
Top Bottom