Outstanding stack for higher libido (and bigger balls)

b555

I started a new experiment for boosting testosterone using a few things which include the scrotal application of vitamin K2 (thanks to Haidut for starting a thread about it long ago).
I didn't expect much but actually got a very interesting boost in libido...a different kind that I haven't experienced before.
You can read more about it here:

This is also a special request to @haidut to bring back Kuinone (and also Lapodin) in a DMSO solvent.

how do we know 1/4 of men are non responders to TRT? I would say most men rarely are even put on a proper TRT protocol. I would say almost every man will respond well to either TRT in the form of daily injections,2-3x injections per week, or scrotum cream

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
how do we know 1/4 of men are non responders to TRT? I would say most men rarely are even put on a proper TRT protocol. I would say almost every man will respond well to either TRT in the form of daily injections,2-3x injections per week, or scrotum cream
I've linked the studies in my article. They most often used long esters, so they only had to inject every few weeks.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I've taken TyroMix on and off for a while in the past. You don't think it will shut you down if you run it long-term?
Shut thyroid or steroidogenesis down? That small of a dose might slightly lower TSH, but it shouldn't lower GnRH, LH or StAR at all. On the contrary, it will increase steroidogenic enzymes.
Once you stop thyroid supplementation, your thyroid should get back to equilibrium within 2-3 days according to Peat.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I've also talked to many men who had a drop in libido and sexual function while on TRT and nothing improved no matter how much they dialed in their protocol.

b555

I've also talked to many men who had a drop in libido and sexual function while on TRT and nothing improved no matter how much they dialed in their protocol.

I doubt it... not my experience, almost all men respond well when put on proper protocol. one big problem is the non responders never get their Free T to where it needs to be to relieve symptoms if they do they get on an AI which causes more problems.

You could be correct, but all the non responders ended up doing quite well on TRT when getting the dose and frequency correct.
I was considered a non responder, it took me nearly 2 years of trial and error to finally feel good on TRT
Having said that i would say most men dont even need TRT and would be better off doing your protocol or something else. TRT is a last resort

Scenes

@Hans interesting to note that a few guys were talking a year or so ago about the best hair ‘stack’ being similar to this one - k2, t3, taurine and B1. I think @Momado965 and a couple of others agreed this worked great for their hair. I’ve always thought from my experience that scalp hair health is closely tied to health downstairs.

Also, there has been anecdotal evidence of topical t3 on scrotum being good for scalp hair on this forum in the past.

On that note, whats the ETA on your ultimate hair stack :)

Markus

Shut thyroid or steroidogenesis down? That small of a dose might slightly lower TSH, but it shouldn't lower GnRH, LH or StAR at all. On the contrary, it will increase steroidogenic enzymes.
Once you stop thyroid supplementation, your thyroid should get back to equilibrium within 2-3 days according to Peat.
What dose are you using? I was using 2-4 drops a day and eventually started noticing unwanted side-effects such as decreased libido and mood.

T

TheBeard

Thanks. Interesting and useful info as always.

This about K2 is likely not happening in humans though:

mitochondrial function. a study in Drosophila proposes vitamin K2 as a promising compound to treat mitochondrial pathology. In this study, MK4 can act as a mitochondrial electron carrier, like ubiquinone, facilitating ATP production, rescuing mitochondrial defects and restoring its function. Vitamin K2 combined with vitamin C supported ETC function and ATP production, thus improving glucose oxidation and lowers lactate and we all know by now how essential proper energy metabolism is in the testes for testosterone production (R).

Funny, whenever I take K2 orally my workout capacity is significantly reduced because of the lactic acid build up in muscles.

B vitamins had alleviated this, K2 screwed me.

T

TheBeard

I doubt it... not my experience, almost all men respond well when put on proper protocol. one big problem is the non responders never get their Free T to where it needs to be to relieve symptoms if they do they get on an AI which causes more problems.

You could be correct, but all the non responders ended up doing quite well on TRT when getting the dose and frequency correct.
I was considered a non responder, it took me nearly 2 years of trial and error to finally feel good on TRT
Having said that i would say most men dont even need TRT and would be better off doing your protocol or something else. TRT is a last resort

My TRT protocole involved scrotal test base 3 times a day that bring me to supraphysiological levels, my libido has always been worse on than off, and I don't use AI.

My libido is much higher on B vitamins alone than on high testosterone doses.
And I mean a test dose that gets me up to 3000ng/dl

b555

My TRT protocole involved scrotal test base 3 times a day that bring me to supraphysiological levels, my libido has always been worse on than off, and I don't use AI.

i felt awful on scrotum cream, but for those who actually need TRT, key being need trt. i rarely see someone who doesn't benefit from it when properly dialed in, but sure there is definitely people who just never feel good on TRT.

also its common to feel worse on high dosages.

Last edited:

b555

What are your thoughts on HCG? either with TRT or by itself?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans interesting to note that a few guys were talking a year or so ago about the best hair ‘stack’ being similar to this one - k2, t3, taurine and B1. I think @Momado965 and a couple of others agreed this worked great for their hair. I’ve always thought from my experience that scalp hair health is closely tied to health downstairs.

Also, there has been anecdotal evidence of topical t3 on scrotum being good for scalp hair on this forum in the past.

On that note, whats the ETA on your ultimate hair stack :)
That's very interesting man, what a cool coincidence.
Not sure about the ETA for the hair stack haha, but since this one works well (combined with the B1) for some, I'd go with this stack for now. :)

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
What dose are you using? I was using 2-4 drops a day and eventually started noticing unwanted side-effects such as decreased libido and mood.
Just 1 drop of the TyroMix. Were you using it on your scrotum? Too much T4 can be converted to rT3, which then blocks the effect of T3, and could explain your symptoms.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
what do you think of intranasal taurine supplementation?
I think that might be a good way to increase brain concentrations. However, oral taurine absorption is very good, so if taurine is low in the brain, oral taurine should increase it effectively.

T

TheBeard

i felt awful on scrotum cream, but for those who actually need TRT, key being need trt. i rarely see someone who doesn't benefit from it when properly dialed in, but sure there is definitely people who just never feel good on TRT.

also its common to feel worse on high dosages.

Can you please remind me what your symptoms were on scrotal test?

T

TheBeard

What are your thoughts on HCG? either with TRT or by itself?

I have experimented with it, but its time of actions is so long that I have no idea what results to attribute to it or to compounds that came later on.

The first time I ever injected it, I had a date later in the evening, and my libido had never been that high.

But again, after repeating the experiment, it didn't reproduce, so I can't say for sure.

b555

Can you please remind me what your symptoms were on scrotal test?

I got extremely fatigued on daily injections and scrotum cream. I did have some success with scrotal cream 10 years ago, but i quit in fear of hair loss. i felt great on it, but i couldn't replicate the results when i tried it recently.

T

TheBeard

I got extremely fatigued on daily injections and scrotum cream. I did have some success with scrotal cream 10 years ago, but i quit in fear of hair loss. i felt great on it, but i couldn't replicate the results when i tried it recently.

I agree the fatigue is debilitating.
It comes from two things: extreme relaxation from opposing cortisol, and gradual increase in tiredness from not sleeping deeply.

Back
Top Bottom