Outstanding stack for higher libido (and bigger balls)

Hans

Forum Supporter
I started a new experiment for boosting testosterone using a few things which include the scrotal application of vitamin K2 (thanks to Haidut for starting a thread about it long ago).
I didn't expect much but actually got a very interesting boost in libido...a different kind that I haven't experienced before.
You can read more about it here:

This is also a special request to @haidut to bring back Kuinone (and also Lapodin) in a DMSO solvent.

reaching

Do you ever sun your balls? I’ve found that invigorating and beneficial to mood at least.

Mauritio

Awesome.
So you get the same results even with 500mg of taurine? Higher doses ( a few grams) over a few days make me constipated, so I might try that...

I remember trying taurine directly applied to balls once . That was a weird experience :D

You could also add a dopaminergic component,since this will also enhance libido and decrease refractory period , through prolactin lowering.

Ryan33

Hey Hans how long have you applied the tyromix consecutively? Was looking into maybe adding this to my stack as I already take k2 and taurine

LeeLemonoil

Thanks. Interesting and useful info as always.

This about K2 is likely not happening in humans though:

mitochondrial function. a study in Drosophila proposes vitamin K2 as a promising compound to treat mitochondrial pathology. In this study, MK4 can act as a mitochondrial electron carrier, like ubiquinone, facilitating ATP production, rescuing mitochondrial defects and restoring its function. Vitamin K2 combined with vitamin C supported ETC function and ATP production, thus improving glucose oxidation and lowers lactate and we all know by now how essential proper energy metabolism is in the testes for testosterone production (R).

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Do you ever sun your balls? I’ve found that invigorating and beneficial to mood at least.
I would definitely do that if I can find the privacy for it lol. Red light should also be effective for those that don't have the privacy.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Awesome.
So you get the same results even with 500mg of taurine? Higher doses ( a few grams) over a few days make me constipated, so I might try that...

I remember trying taurine directly applied to balls once . That was a weird experience :D

You could also add a dopaminergic component,since this will also enhance libido and decrease refractory period , through prolactin lowering.
I haven't really used it frequently in small doses, but perhaps I should try. The lowers I tried was about 1g, but that was just for one night haha.
How did you apply the taurine to your balls? And what was the experience like?

Yes, adding a dopaminergic is definitely a good idea. :)

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey Hans how long have you applied the tyromix consecutively? Was looking into maybe adding this to my stack as I already take k2 and taurine
Every day basically. I don't think it's necessary to cycle.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks. Interesting and useful info as always.

This about K2 is likely not happening in humans though:

mitochondrial function. a study in Drosophila proposes vitamin K2 as a promising compound to treat mitochondrial pathology. In this study, MK4 can act as a mitochondrial electron carrier, like ubiquinone, facilitating ATP production, rescuing mitochondrial defects and restoring its function. Vitamin K2 combined with vitamin C supported ETC function and ATP production, thus improving glucose oxidation and lowers lactate and we all know by now how essential proper energy metabolism is in the testes for testosterone production (R).

CoQ is necessary for stabilizing the complexes and is also indispensable for accepting the electrons from NADH and FADH2. Low CoQ10 will definitely lead to more ROS production and low ATP production regardless of vitamin K2 intake.
However, vitamin K can accept electrons and there is a study where they gave someone vitamin K3 combined with vitamin C and it rescued severely compromised complex III by just under 70%. So it definitely does have electron transferring properties in the ETC. It just can't substitute for CoQ10 though, but can work synergistically with it.

Mauritio

I haven't really used it frequently in small doses, but perhaps I should try. The lowers I tried was about 1g, but that was just for one night haha.
How did you apply the taurine to your balls? And what was the experience like?

Yes, adding a dopaminergic is definitely a good idea. :)
It was definitely androgenic ,but I also felt kind of weird at the same time . I diluted only in water . But only did it once because I was fairly new to the peat world and didn't know if it was safe .

Inaut

I would definitely do that if I can find the privacy for it lol. Red light should also be effective for those that don't have the privacy.
Red light light kills my libido.

LeeLemonoil

CoQ is necessary for stabilizing the complexes and is also indispensable for accepting the electrons from NADH and FADH2. Low CoQ10 will definitely lead to more ROS production and low ATP production regardless of vitamin K2 intake.
However, vitamin K can accept electrons and there is a study where they gave someone vitamin K3 combined with vitamin C and it rescued severely compromised complex III by just under 70%. So it definitely does have electron transferring properties in the ETC. It just can't substitute for CoQ10 though, but can work synergistically with it.

Thanks, will read the studies you linked up

PTP

Hello gentlemen,

As a man who has both sunned my balls and shone a red light (600-700 nm) upon them, at separate times, I can inform you that they are not the same thing. Sunning can cause burns of course, and there's no way I'm putting sunblock down there, so early on I can tell you I got a bit red. While this would be a mild annoyance on most other parts of the body, on the testicles it's just awful. It stings all day long. Now I would only expose them for 30 seconds or so to begin with, and very slowly build my way up to maybe a maximum of 5 minutes. I get much stronger morning erections the following day from even a very short sunshine exposure.

Red light on the other hand never burns, but it does start to feel uncomfortable. I get a heaviness down there after a short red light exposure, like maybe the swimmers have started sprinting or doing battle with each other or something. I also noticed a similar feeling when rubbing vitamin K2 (dissolved in MCT oil) on my testicles. The difference being that the vit. K again led to strong morning erections, whereas the red light did not seem to have much effect.

I suspect the vitamin D maybe a crucial factor in the difference between sunshine and red light on the private parts. Take from it what you will.

Lastly, I always have a terrible reaction to DMSO, regardless of how 'safe' every new formulation is, I know others are fine with it, but I cannot think of a worse place to put it than on the testicles, so be careful what you wish for.

Mauritio

Hello gentlemen,

As a man who has both sunned my balls and shone a red light (600-700 nm) upon them, at separate times, I can inform you that they are not the same thing. Sunning can cause burns of course, and there's no way I'm putting sunblock down there, so early on I can tell you I got a bit red. While this would be a mild annoyance on most other parts of the body, on the testicles it's just awful. It stings all day long. Now I would only expose them for 30 seconds or so to begin with, and very slowly build my way up to maybe a maximum of 5 minutes. I get much stronger morning erections the following day from even a very short sunshine exposure.

Red light on the other hand never burns, but it does start to feel uncomfortable. I get a heaviness down there after a short red light exposure, like maybe the swimmers have started sprinting or doing battle with each other or something. I also noticed a similar feeling when rubbing vitamin K2 (dissolved in MCT oil) on my testicles. The difference being that the vit. K again led to strong morning erections, whereas the red light did not seem to have much effect.

I suspect the vitamin D maybe a crucial factor in the difference between sunshine and red light on the private parts. Take from it what you will.

Lastly, I always have a terrible reaction to DMSO, regardless of how 'safe' every new formulation is, I know others are fine with it, but I cannot think of a worse place to put it than on the testicles, so be careful what you wish for.
I would guess that the effect with in incandescent light bulb like Bulbrite 250BR40H, would be closer to the sun . Ever tried that?

Vileplume

Reading a book with the balls hangin out in the fresh air.... gonna have to give this a try

Frankdee20

I apply Kuinone to balls occasionally but never notice anything from that... Pansterone I did however notice larger balls...

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
It was definitely androgenic ,but I also felt kind of weird at the same time . I diluted only in water . But only did it once because I was fairly new to the peat world and didn't know if it was safe .
I guess I'll try it again then, I just don't want it to interfere with the absorption of the K2 and thyroid.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hello gentlemen,

Thanks for sharing.
I'm not specifically asking for DMSO to apply on my balls, but rather anywhere else. Many people have reported that Lapodin and Kuinone feel night and day different from when it was in DMSO compared to the current solvent.

Frankdee20

I apply Kuinone to balls occasionally but never notice anything from that... Pansterone I did however notice larger balls...

Back
Top Bottom