Out Of The Shadows - How Hollywood Brainwashes The Masses

I do not argue scripture so this is prolly the last I will say on this. If you want to research it for yourself and do some plowing, you can look up "serpent seed doctrine". You will see that Eve "continued in labor" and that Adam and Cain had completely separate genealogies. Along with many other clues about Father's mystery. If you want to dig further you can look at the only two churches that Father approved of in Revelation. What did they churches teach? Knowing the genealogies of Christ's bloodline, and satans bloodline. Not too long ago you could go to any concordance or bible dictionary and look up Kenites, and you would see that they were the sons of Cain. "They" made sure to get that removed so now you cannot easily find it. But if you want, you can dig up what was hidden.
I assume that you’re a follower of the Shepherd’s Chapel. I’ve been down that road before and found it completely unconvincing. He relies on the twisting of the plain meaning of words and incredible leaps of logic bordering the ridiculous. I humbly suggest you plow the Bible for warnings of unsound doctrines, false teachers and fables that would surface near the end times.

The Heresy of Arnold Murray

Of course it is much easier to fool a man than convince him he's been fooled.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I assume that you’re a follower of the Shepherd’s Chapel.
I am a follower of no man, I follow Christ.
The Heresy of Arnold Murray
That page is well known for the lies perpetuated on it. If you truly studied with Shepherds Chapel you would know that page is riddled with lies. Pastor Murray himself has disputed many of those lies on the Chapels site which you can freely see. But you would already know that if you studied with them.

Interesting, though I think it should be titled "who translated the Bible into English." My understanding is that the KJV is just a modestly changed version of the Geneva Bible but with all the seditious and peasant awakening commentaries removed. I agree that Shakespeare was a fraud, though I’m not sure it was Francis Bacon who wrote those plays.

I am a follower of no man, I follow Christ.

That page is well known for the lies perpetuated on it. If you truly studied with Shepherds Chapel you would know that page is riddled with lies. Pastor Murray himself has disputed many of those lies on the Chapels site which you can freely see. But you would already know that if you studied with them.
I never said I studied with him. I looked into the Serpent Theory before and found it lacking

Last edited:

Collden

Enlightenment is a vague term. Rather they can develop polarity, and thus power and growth. Where you get the positive, I don't know.

Also, it is not the shadow side. Shadow is unconscious. These people are choosing and must consciously choose the negative. Just imagine how much polarity they can gain if the stories are true.

Service to self path is characterized by setting up an elite above the masses. It is about domination, hierarchy, master-slave relationships and manipulation. So it is natural for the elite to get into it
Having gone back and watched more of this guys videos, its an interesting theory. However not sure if I agree with this idea of polarization that to grow spiritually, one must choose to dedicate oneself entirely either to the service of others OR to the service of self. Rather it seems to me that psychologically mature individuals with a healthy ego are capable of balancing service to self and to others, and that the spiritual growth occurs along some other dimension, like the overcoming of fear, or perhaps this is just an early stage of development, I don't know. But people like Robert Kegan who have studied psychological growth a great deal have proposed that the continued psychological evolution of adult consciousness involves a regular spiraling back and forth between Self-focus and Other-focus, and that growth eventually entails greater capacity for both.

Also it was a downer to learn that the person leading this Law of One project ended up committing suicide, it seems very often to happen with people getting too deep into spirituality and metaphysics that their mental health actually deteriorates as a result.

Last edited:

Inaut

Having gone back and watched more of this guys videos, its an interesting theory. However not sure if I agree with this idea of polarization that to grow spiritually, one must choose to dedicate oneself entirely either to the service of others OR to the service of self. Rather it seems to me that psychologically mature individuals with a healthy ego are capable of balancing service to self and to others, and that the spiritual growth occurs along some other dimension, like the overcoming of fear, or perhaps this is just an early stage of development, I don't know. But people like Robert Kegan who have studied psychological growth a great deal have proposed that the continued psychological evolution of adult consciousness involves a regular spiraling back and forth between Self-focus and Other-focus, and that growth eventually entails greater capacity for both.

Also it was a bummer to see that the person leading this Law of One project ended up committing suicide, it seems to very often happen with people getting too deep into spirituality and metaphysics that their mental health actually deteriorates as a result.

I agree with this as well. I used to be into the Law of One but that’s when I was quite fanatical with spiritual matters.

Here's another documentary along the same lines of Out Of Shadows...…..

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

Also it was a downer to learn that the person leading this Law of One project ended up committing suicide, it seems very often to happen with people getting too deep into spirituality and metaphysics that their mental health actually deteriorates as a result.
https://www.llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_pdf/the_law_of_one_book_5.pdf

Epilogue and some of the last sessions have the LoO view on Don's suicide. We all come here to die, so I don't really think it's that big of a deal. Take what resonates.

Samya

I think this video could be eye opening for some but ultimately blaming 'the US government' isn't that helpful, some people in the government are complicit but others are probably trying as best they can to hold back the tide. I don't have the impression that beyond some propaganda that real Americans in the US government have much control over hollywood, the media or the press.

Collden

I think this is the most mature and hard-hitting documentary series on this topic I’ve seen yet, maybe somewhat surprisingly it’s from a Michael Jackson fan organization aiming to clear his name and is describing how and why the Hollywood powers tried to systematically destroy him because he was one of the few artists fighting against this who became so popular that they couldn't control him, although they haven't even gotten to MJs story yet.

It also hints that Hollywood is probably more powerful than the government and if anything has been using the CIA for its own purposes rather than the other way around.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom