Out Of The Shadows - How Hollywood Brainwashes The Masses

GAF

@GAF don't know much about Hollywood, but I will tell you magic is very much real. Once you study spirituality, law of attraction, hermeticism, telepathy, occultism, whochcraft, you realize the connection. They're all the same at the core.

I have read enough on the subject for the last 40 years to know that it is very real.

Especially, the dark side.

Noodlz2

I have read enough on the subject for the last 40 years to know that it is very real.

Especially, the dark side.

It's one thing to read on the subject, and another to gather evidence first hand. Is there any experience you have had that corroborates the things you have read? If your beliefs are only based on things you've read, it's hard to think this is true with any certainty right? For example, there's so much detailed and compelling writing on Middle Earth, or the Star Wars universe and extended universe, but no one believes they're real.

GAF

Well, I hear ya. I'm just a mild-mannered CPA that goes dancing. I did not join the Masons back in 1981 when invited. I read up on it a little bit and decided No Way Jose.
I'm not one who seeks power or money or control of any kind.

I read a bunch of Tracy R Twyman stuff over the last several years. She was murdered last year.

Anyway, my readings lead me to believe that the people involved certainly believe it gives them power, fame, protection and money.

theLaw

For anyone interested, Scott Adams weighed in on the doc in his latest live-stream (starts at 4:55) :

Hugh Johnson

It's one thing to read on the subject, and another to gather evidence first hand. Is there any experience you have had that corroborates the things you have read? If your beliefs are only based on things you've read, it's hard to think this is true with any certainty right? For example, there's so much detailed and compelling writing on Middle Earth, or the Star Wars universe and extended universe, but no one believes they're real.
Not him, but I have read quite a few studies, such as those done by Bengston on energy healing with mice. I am also familiar with the non-dual philosophy, which is far more coherent than materialism. And once you abandon materialist assumptions, a lot more is possible. I have limited experience with the magical side of things, but I have noticed energy does things. I have used reiki, affected people via energy, and have noticed energy healing does something.

If my own experience, empirical research and philosophical arguments all point to a same direction, I am going to take it seriously.

LUH 3417

Not him, but I have read quite a few studies, such as those done by Bengston on energy healing with mice. I am also familiar with the non-dual philosophy, which is far more coherent than materialism. And once you abandon materialist assumptions, a lot more is possible. I have limited experience with the magical side of things, but I have noticed energy does things. I have used reiki, affected people via energy, and have noticed energy healing does something.

If my own experience, empirical research and philosophical arguments all point to a same direction, I am going to take it seriously.
How do you distinguish between spiritual or energy healing from the transmission or powerful resonance of a hormonal state effecting someone in close proximity to you?

Noodlz2

That's fair. You have to wonder, though, how something with so much promise would be left untapped. You would think people would be on this if it worked. I guess it's possible though that people are just unobservant and are bad at learning and discovery without being led by the hand via the scientific process, and so things can go unexplored or can be forgotten.

Hugh Johnson

How do you distinguish between spiritual or energy healing from the transmission or powerful resonance of a hormonal state effecting someone in close proximity to you?
Mirror neurones are a better explanation, though I don't buy it.

For example, I was learning reiki, and felt pains etc in my hands in different places. I asked and would almost always get the answer that there was an issue.

I met Unmani, and she literally glows with light. Like in a group of people she looks like she light coming out of her.

One of my Systema teachers punched a tough guy with energy Inthe forearm. Since the energy was left there, after 30 minutes he looked like he needed an ambulance. They removed the energy and he was fine. In Russia one teacher, Solovev I think, apparently punched a dude to make him happy.

I had girl in front of me and I intently gazed at her sexual center and gave her and orgasm. Another girl was laying in front of me, and when I pushed up the sexual energy up her root and circled it in her heart centre and later third eye, she went wild. Both had their eyes closed and I did not touch them.

Stuff like this. Some of it can be explained, but the energy model is way better explanation and more useful too.

Hugh Johnson

That's fair. You have to wonder, though, how something with so much promise would be left untapped. You would think people would be on this if it worked. I guess it's possible though that people are just unobservant and are bad at learning and discovery without being led by the hand via the scientific process, and so things can go unexplored or can be forgotten.
Millions do use it. It is kind of like saying that if Peat's views are correct, why do people still eat so much PUFA.

I think I posted the Law of One video earlier. That to me is the only explanation that makes sense. Why all the wars and lies and domination, why the normal diet is such a disaster etc.

Collden

No. I'm saying the very nature of reality pulls people to a service-to-self/other polarity, partially because it gives you power, partially because your essence desires it because it is the way to grow.
My question was partially tongue-in-cheek, but I watched the video now and am still not sure how it relates to the behavior of Jeffrey Epstein or other "elites". Are you saying their reprehensible acts such as child abuse and human trafficking is somehow helping them evolve and grow spiritually, that by pursuing this "negative path" they can somehow reach a positive one?

I'm honestly curious because a cursory look at the history of elites and aristocrats will show that they have always had a strong tendency to descend (or ascend maybe?) into this kind of debauched play with power and subversion of moral values when they have wielded enough clout to get away with it. Is it some kind of high-powered exploration of their shadow side that should eventually lead to enlightenment?

Last edited:

boris

@Collden

I think there are really only 3 possibilities. Either it's all wrong and it's just the product of some bored and creative minds, or it's all true, or it's all intentionally being mixed in into current affairs to cause more confusion or for whatever reason.

Personally I try to watch this stuff purely for entertainment. I figured after years it has no relevancy to my own life and I will never know the truth and I can't do anything about it anyways. Even if the "truth" ever comes out, who knows that it's not another scam? So I found for me there is no point to think about this seriously.

Last edited:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@Collden

I think there are really only 3 possibilities. Either it's all wrong and it's just the product of some bored and creative minds, or it's all true, or it's all intentionally being mixed in into current affairs to cause more confusion or for whatever reason.

Personally I try to watch this stuff purely for entertainment. I figured after years it has no relevancy to my own life and I will never know the truth and I can't do anything about it anyways. Even if the "truth" ever comes out, who knows that it's not another scam? So I found for me there is no point to think about this seriously.

The serpent seed line is absolutely true. satans children literally walk the earth right now, and they are the ones at the top of the pyramid causing all the problems. As Father says, they do all their destruction, with very few numbers, meaning there is not many of them. They are the Kenites, who are the son of Cain, and Cain being the son of satan. satan was not a snake in the garden of Eden, he was a man in the garden and had sex with Eve, she then went and had sex with Adam and she became pregnant with twins with different fathers. These Kenites, call themselves Jews, even though they are not. This gives Judah a bad name and runs cover for them. So everyone blaming the Jews are doing it in error, because its actually satans children who lie and says they are Jews.

InChristAlone

The serpent seed line is absolutely true. satans children literally walk the earth right now, and they are the ones at the top of the pyramid causing all the problems. As Father says, they do all their destruction, with very few numbers, meaning there is not many of them. They are the Kenites, who are the son of Cain, and Cain being the son of satan. satan was not a snake in the garden of Eden, he was a man in the garden and had sex with Eve, she then went and had sex with Adam and she became pregnant with twins with different fathers. These Kenites, call themselves Jews, even though they are not. This gives Judah a bad name and runs cover for them. So everyone blaming the Jews are doing it in error, because its actually satans children who lie and says they are Jews.
Would they be called Zionists???

Hugh Johnson

My question was partially tongue-in-cheek, but I watched the video now and am still not sure how it relates to the behavior of Jeffrey Epstein or other "elites". Are you saying their reprehensible acts such as child abuse and human trafficking is somehow helping them evolve and grow spiritually, that by pursuing this "negative path" they can somehow reach a positive one?

I'm honestly curious because a cursory look at the history of elites and aristocrats will show that they have always had a strong tendency to descend (or ascend maybe?) into this kind of debauched play with power and subversion of moral values when they have wielded enough clout to get away with it. Is it some kind of high-powered exploration of their shadow side that should eventually lead to enlightenment?
Enlightenment is a vague term. Rather they can develop polarity, and thus power and growth. Where you get the positive, I don't know.

Also, it is not the shadow side. Shadow is unconscious. These people are choosing and must consciously choose the negative. Just imagine how much polarity they can gain if the stories are true.

Service to self path is characterized by setting up an elite above the masses. It is about domination, hierarchy, master-slave relationships and manipulation. So it is natural for the elite to get into it

Last edited:

Not only is there no historical proof or logical basis for this, but it directly contradicts the word of God.

Genesis 4.1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

Lots of names in the Bible are used more than once or sounds similiar. Believing there is a connection between Cain and the Kennite's makes as much sense as believing that George W Bush is a descendent of George Washington just because they have the same first name

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Not only is there no historical proof or logical basis for this, but it directly contradicts the word of God.

Genesis 4.1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

Lots of names in the Bible are used more than once or sounds similiar. Believing there is a connection between Cain and the Kennite's makes as much sense as believing that George W Bush is a descendent of George Washington just because they have the same first name
I do not argue scripture so this is prolly the last I will say on this. If you want to research it for yourself and do some plowing, you can look up "serpent seed doctrine". You will see that Eve "continued in labor" and that Adam and Cain had completely separate genealogies. Along with many other clues about Father's mystery. If you want to dig further you can look at the only two churches that Father approved of in Revelation. What did they churches teach? Knowing the genealogies of Christ's bloodline, and satans bloodline. Not too long ago you could go to any concordance or bible dictionary and look up Kenites, and you would see that they were the sons of Cain. "They" made sure to get that removed so now you cannot easily find it. But if you want, you can dig up what was hidden.

Back
Top Bottom