Out Of The Shadows - How Hollywood Brainwashes The Masses

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"The Out Of The Shadows documentary lifts the mask on how the mainstream media & Hollywood manipulate & control the masses by spreading propaganda throughout their content. Our goal is to wake up the general public by shedding light on how we all have been lied to & brainwashed by a hidden enemy with a sinister agenda.

This project is the result of two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of woke professionals. It’s been independently produced and funded and is available on many different platforms for free for anyone to watch.

Patriots made this documentary with the sole purpose of getting the truth out there. If you like the documentary, please share this video."

tankasnowgod

"The Out Of The Shadows documentary lifts the mask on how the mainstream media & Hollywood manipulate & control the masses by spreading propaganda throughout their content. Our goal is to wake up the general public by shedding light on how we all have been lied to & brainwashed by a hidden enemy with a sinister agenda.

This project is the result of two years of blood, sweat, and tears by a team of woke professionals. It’s been independently produced and funded and is available on many different platforms for free for anyone to watch.

Patriots made this documentary with the sole purpose of getting the truth out there. If you like the documentary, please share this video."

I saw this video this morning, recommended by another source. It appears it's getting around!

Marcine

I saw this last night and sent it to Dr Peat to watch. now follow timothycharlesholmseth.com for the progress that the Pentagon Pedo Task Force is making.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

GAF

The wood of the holly tree was used by the Druids to make magic wands. The Druids believed that the holly had magical powers, which was why they used its wood to make magic wands. Today, certain magicians (I am not talking about fake magicians) still create magic wands from the wood of holly trees. Hence, the name Hollywood. To this day, the Druids still exist and they still practice real magic.

Do you know now why the most popular entertainment industry in the USA is called Hollywood. It has to do with magic and mind control. The Controllers are using Hollywood to create movies to cast magic spells on people who are not aware of the power of sacred symbols, sound, mnemonics, and words. For more detailed information on magic spells, read these two empowering articles titled How Mnemonic is Used to Program and Control Your Mind and How Words Can Be Used as Magic Spells.

If you do not know who Jay Dyler is, he is a writer and researcher of certain topics related to occult knowledge. Here is an excerpt from JaysAnalysis.com about his background:

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

tankasnowgod

The wood of the holly tree was used by the Druids to make magic wands. The Druids believed that the holly had magical powers, which was why they used its wood to make magic wands. Today, certain magicians (I am not talking about fake magicians) still create magic wands from the wood of holly trees. Hence, the name Hollywood. To this day, the Druids still exist and they still practice real magic.

Do you know now why the most popular entertainment industry in the USA is called Hollywood. It has to do with magic and mind control. The Controllers are using Hollywood to create movies to cast magic spells on people who are not aware of the power of sacred symbols, sound, mnemonics, and words. For more detailed information on magic spells, read these two empowering articles titled How Mnemonic is Used to Program and Control Your Mind and How Words Can Be Used as Magic Spells.

If you do not know who Jay Dyler is, he is a writer and researcher of certain topics related to occult knowledge. Here is an excerpt from JaysAnalysis.com about his background:

I had heard this before, from Jordan Maxwell. Practically word for word. When watching the doc, I immediately thought of him. Here's a brief clip where he explains this, the part about Hollywood starts at 1:50 -

GreekDemiGod

@GAF don't know much about Hollywood, but I will tell you magic is very much real. Once you study spirituality, law of attraction, hermeticism, telepathy, occultism, whochcraft, you realize the connection. They're all the same at the core.

Hugh Johnson

You might wonder why these people would do the stuff described in these docs. They lack nothing, yet work hard to get more power. It's because we are not just robots ruled by base instinct. These people are on a spiritual path:

Collden

@Hugh Johnson

So you're saying that when people get everything and pursuing further material gains becomes meaningless, they go insane?

I haven't finished watching, but found it interesting that this guy Kevin Shipp has an article on Swedish Wikipedia of all places but in other languages he doesn't even seem to exist.

Hugh Johnson

@Hugh Johnson

So you're saying that when people get everything and pursuing further material gains becomes meaningless, they go insane?

I haven't finished watching, but found it interesting that this guy Kevin Shipp has an article on Swedish Wikipedia of all places but in other languages he doesn't even seem to exist.
No. I'm saying the very nature of reality pulls people to a service-to-self/other polarity, partially because it gives you power, partially because your essence desires it because it is the way to grow.

LUH 3417

Livin it up at the Hotel Coronado

Naval Base Coronado - Wikipedia
In late 2007, it was announced that, "The Navy plans to spend $600,000 for “camouflage” landscaping and rooftop adjustments so that a 1960s-era barracks at the Naval Amphibious Base Coronado near San Diego will no longer look like a NaziSwastika (卐) from the air. The resemblance went unnoticed by the public for decades until it was spotted in aerial views on Google Earth."[2] (exact co-ordinates 32.67657°N 117.15827°W)

michael94

Livin it up at the Hotel Coronado

Naval Base Coronado - Wikipedia
In late 2007, it was announced that, "The Navy plans to spend $600,000 for “camouflage” landscaping and rooftop adjustments so that a 1960s-era barracks at the Naval Amphibious Base Coronado near San Diego will no longer look like a NaziSwastika (卐) from the air. The resemblance went unnoticed by the public for decades until it was spotted in aerial views on Google Earth."[2] (exact co-ordinates 32.67657°N 117.15827°W)
just camouflage but did not remove.

Collden

As someone who hadn't read much about Pizzagate, Epstein, etc before it was pretty eye-opening to connect the dots with the number of former child actors having come out in recent years talking about child abuse in Hollywood. Makes it seem like the MeToo movement was just a big diversion to distract from the darker crap going on.

I now have newfound appreciation for Ricky Gervais Golden Globe speech.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom