Out of the Darkness - Dr. William Luther Pierce

DirtySkeeze

i looked at this guy's website - or one that heralds him and it appears to be racist?
Not even sure what that word means anymore? If it means i cant notice patterns and speak out against them, then i would say the word is just used to demonize the honest.

aniciete

D64ABB41-2211-4BFC-97FE-9757E78F9411.jpeg

I found these today at a used book store, excited to read

Morgan

Yes, he was a "racist." Do keep in mind that that is an insult for those who are weak of prose.
Call a spade a spade.. What exactly about this speech is amazing? I'm genuinely curious, just seems like the meandering of an aging man worried about his pathetic legacy, all the while embarrassingly dramatic music plays in the background. So, tell me, what exactly does this man say that is of any value? What is so "dauntingly" insightful?

"At the time of Pierce's death in 2002, the National Alliance was bringing in more than $1 million a year, with more than 1,500 members and a paid national staff of 17 full-time officials. After Pierce's death, it entered a period of internal conflict and decline."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries - Hilarity ensues

OP
Sitaruîm

Sitaruîm

Call a spade a spade.. What exactly about this speech is amazing? I'm genuinely curious, just seems like the meandering of an aging man worried about his pathetic legacy, all the while embarrassingly dramatic music plays in the background. So, tell me, what exactly does this man say that is of any value? What is so "dauntingly" insightful?

"At the time of Pierce's death in 2002, the National Alliance was bringing in more than $1 million a year, with more than 1,500 members and a paid national staff of 17 full-time officials. After Pierce's death, it entered a period of internal conflict and decline."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries - Hilarity ensues
His insight does not necessarily come from that speech but he was the driving force in providing information in a landscape that was unbalanced to the extreme. Now we have a ton of alternative media sources, telegram channels, whatever. In the late 90s and early 2000s all you had was the legacy media.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals