Out of control libido during ovulation.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Could still be Estrogen. I think Estrogen plays a bigger role then Testosterone in Hypersexuality
This was my initial thought considering that's the primary hormone that spikes.

But I wonder if it's actually a symptom of my estrogen being lower than it needs to be during non ovulation considering I only have sex drive during ovulation.

I'll know more when I get my labs back.

Eberhardt

Thanks for that, I'm really looking forward to what my upcoming labs say. I feel like Cypro/Aspirin & other changes have made a big difference in my stress.

It lasts about 4 days, a few days before ovulation & the few days into it. All 4 if those days I am basically in OCD mode about sex & it for sure stops me from functioning in the way that I'm not paying attention to anything else.

My cycle is about 26-28 days, I've been taking progesterone for about 4 months & when I'm taking it I don't have the same drive during ovulation. I only recently stopped, about 2 weeks ago, for the sake of the hormone panel I'm working on.

However this state has existed long before taking progesterone or anything that lowers it.

I sleep on a grounding sheet every night & spend a lot of time barefoot outside ?
wow thats great. well then you got that covered. Just a silly question - while Im sure its pretty annoying and might f*k up your life Im not 100%convinced its bad - like in something is actually unhealthy. Im not convincd the slow steady free to choose to follow it or not sexuality is the most physically optimal one even if its touted as it in the forum. Not saying Im sure its healthy or that your shouldnt look into it - just worth saying.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

wow thats great. well then you got that covered. Just a silly question - while Im sure its pretty annoying and might f*k up your life Im not 100%convinced its bad - like in something is actually unhealthy. Im not convincd the slow steady free to choose to follow it or not sexuality is the most physically optimal one even if its touted as it in the forum. Not saying Im sure its healthy or that your shouldnt look into it - just worth saying.
Yeah I waiver between this is natural & I shouldn't feel shame / this feels manic & all consuming so can't be normal.

Would just be nice to find a middle ground kinda deal.

Eberhardt

Yeah I waiver between this is natural & I shouldn't feel shame / this feels manic & all consuming so can't be normal.

Would just be nice to find a middle ground kinda deal.
I kind of get that. To be honest I think 'shouldn't feel shame' is relevant either way . I dont know but lots of things are within normal I think.