Our Toxic Surroundings

Sitaruîm

If we had to say things concisely, one of the biggest problems with the world is that we have meddled with the elements in such a way that we are being made to pay for it. Our bodies interact with the environment they are in, and now microplastics have been found in human blood. Are our bodies prepared to deal with this novel toxin? Is there any form of support we can give our bodies to help it get rid of plastics? I knew of coffee for heavy metal chelation, but I'm clueless when dealing with this new threat.

If we had to say things concisely, one of the biggest problems with the world is that we have meddled with the elements in such a way that we are being made to pay for it. Our bodies interact with the environment they are in, and now microplastics have been found in human blood. Are our bodies prepared to deal with this novel toxin? Is there any form of support we can give our bodies to help it get rid of plastics? I knew of coffee for heavy metal chelation, but I'm clueless when dealing with this new threat.
I saw a video on this recently.

It is certainly a concern. Some people are recommending zeolite to detox from this stuff. I don’t know enough about zeolite but that’s what some people have recommended.