Our Peat-inspired film Kickstarter has launched!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Jman said:
The whale has surfaced! Up and over 75k! Funk Yessssssssssssssssss

:woo

Wow!!! This is truly incredible to watch. :cool:

I am giddy with excitement. :lol:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Btw, Jman, welcome to the forum. :welcome

Ding dang ya'll. I feel like celebrating. :lol:

:cheers :coke :coffee :drinkingbuddies :carrot :dancenanner :dance

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Oh wait, does Trump spot another whale? :mrgreen:

iu

HDD

Congratulations, guys!!! And congrats to all the supporters of this film!

:partydance :partydance :partydance :cheers :grouphug2 :disco

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
63 hours left in the kickstarter! Almost $76,000 in the fund. At least 488 people have invested in this documentary.

Will they hit $80K? $90K? $100K? Will Donald Trump show up and push it into the $100's of thousands? :mrgreen: :cool: :ninja

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/21 ... of-a-tiger

InChristAlone

Who dropped the 10K?!

JeremyS

Thank you guys so much!!! We had a very generous donor come in with that 10k. Im not sure if they want their name out there, but its someone with all the best intentions for the film and a very high level of respect for Peat. The perfect match for us.

In other news we're considering doing a reddit AMA for the last 2 days. Is that something anyone here would be interested in seeing? We thought maybe it'd be good exposure, but not sure what kind of response we'd get.

messtafarian

I feel like doing an AMA right now is not exactly the right moment. Doing an AMA would not make or break your film but Peat followers there are really scattered over there and they might not pick up.

You could hack Soylent.

But that's where you are with that, unless you have a hook.

It might make more sense just to post info about the film for now so Reddit can adjust to you, and then do an AMA later. xx

squanch

JeremyS said:
In other news we're considering doing a reddit AMA for the last 2 days. Is that something anyone here would be interested in seeing? We thought maybe it'd be good exposure, but not sure what kind of response we'd get.

Not sure if the "reddit health community" is really ready for that :lol:
Just look around on /r/fitness, it's one giant cringeworthy cluster**** of people just parroting pseudo science they read on some paleo blog.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

pboy

sorry if this has been answered...but are you guys going to sell the video? put it online to be purchased then viewed? or hows it gonna go down. Looks like some real good camera/editing work fellers

JeremyS

With doing an AMA I was thinking to do it more under the radar and just announce it to supporters. I'm sure we'd end up attracting at least a bit of trolling though. We have a lot going on with the last 2 days of the campaign anyway so we'll wait on it...

pboy - We don't know yet how distribution will work. At some point there will surely be a way to directly stream the film, but we've still got a ways to go before then. Thanks for the compliments on production!

burtlancast

I've just found a great community : https://www.inspire.com/

They have ongoing discussions about both Ray and Gerson which aren't moderated/censured to death like in so many other places.

Maybe worth advertising your work ?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Bump bump. Only 6 hours left. $80,117 in the kickstarter!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
3 hours left! Peat bringing it home. :rightagain :disco

bf16c5b6df81ca5232f044ca287f6b31_original.png

JeremyS

Charlie thank you again for all your support here! You and so many others on this board were a huge help in making our campaign such a big success. Thank you all!

We'll continue to share content and updates here as we move along back into production.

Attachments

• Gilbert ThankYou2.jpg
    Gilbert ThankYou2.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 498

BudsPeat

It's time to up the ante and get this baby fully funded and loaded for Bear-ing to the public : While it was great
to see the Kickstarter more than double the request. It's nearly unimaginable to make this documentary for that little money to do real justice to all that Dr. Peat and the others in the film have meant.

Brad and Jeremy had no idea of the devotion of those of us on this forum to Dr. Peat's work. Let Dr. Peat and the others in this film know how much we support them. Their work can break the barrier to real progress in science and education and so much more as well as breaking the banks of those who have been hindering that progress purely for profit.

There so much more to come. While I am so pleased that so many have seen the vIdeo of myself and Dr. Peat re the biology of Carbon Dioxide, I am speaking with Dr. Peat about possibly putting up many of the video interviews on conference video that I have done with him about his life and the contexts that allowed him to actualize his great urge to discover. So get to all your friends, dig deep and let's really show Dr. Peat just how devoted to his work and the work of those he so deeply respects and has brought to many of us. Be well, Bud Weiss Here's the portal to donate and explore what they've done already which will be added to regularly.
http://www.perceivethinkact.com/donate

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom