OUR HAPPY MUSIC DEPOSITORY

Well this is quite a collection of smooth Sunday songs! Love Sade, and how perfect is Easy on a Sunday morning! I never heard that Spandau Ballet PM song, it is a good one too! Happy Sunday!
Happy Sunday to you too. I’m a big Simply Red fan too, so good choice.

mariantos

It was my first post in the "happy music" thread. Don't put me on the wall please!

^ ^

@Old Irenaeus Nice, I like that and I try to live like that already. Just because you're a great chef, teacher, carpenter etc doesn't and should never mean that you can't be equally good if not better at something else. Keep challenging yourself and be as happy to fail as you are to succeed. Mt life is that on many levels and you have just reminded me of that. I like watching sport doesn't mean I can't appreciate an art gallery. Thank you for that reminder.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Old Irenaeus Nice, I like that and I try to live like that already. Just because you're a great chef, teacher, carpenter etc doesn't and should never mean that you can't be equally good if not better at something else. Keep challenging yourself and be as happy to fail as you are to succeed. Mt life is that on many levels and you have just reminded me of that. I like watching sport doesn't mean I can't appreciate an art gallery. Thank you for that reminder.

Well said!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom