Ouch...I have pink eye!

answersfound

Any tips? Thanks in advance! It is pretty painful.

Giraffe

Could it be an eye infection? Do you have a sticky mass near the tear duct or in the eyelashes in the morning?

Ella

Forum Supporter
I would eat a little bit of liver each day, oysters and milk to help clear it.

mujuro

I had conjunctivitis when I was 10 years old. I remember it vividly. On the morning that I was set to depart for the school camp trip, I pleaded with my mother, "Please, my eyes are in such pain, it feels like I have sand in them and they are all clogged up". She thought I was faking, because I hated camping trips. I was forced to go anyway and woke up the next day with my eyelids glued together.

goodandevil

Have you solved this problem? I get the same on t3, accompanied by an extremely dry nose, whereas on t4 i get severe eye pain and swellijg without infection.

DaveFoster

I had conjunctivitis when I was 10 years old. I remember it vividly. On the morning that I was set to depart for the school camp trip, I pleaded with my mother, "Please, my eyes are in such pain, it feels like I have sand in them and they are all clogged up". She thought I was faking, because I hated camping trips. I was forced to go anyway and woke up the next day with my eyelids glued together.
Your mom sounds authoritarian.

dd99

If you have access to breastmilk, that's what I've found to be most effective.

Source: father of two boys who occasionally gets poo in his eye.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals