Ottawa will ban all unvaccinated people from leaving Canada, even foreigners, after 30th of November

Vinny

hei

J.R.K

They'll have to walk across the US border to freedom.
Living in Canada, we might need to start an Underground Railroad for the unvaccinated going south this time.
I am pretty sure that the vaccine passport is a major goal of the pandemic coup d’état of the Centralized Bank.Without it a major piece will be missing for control of all the Western populations.

View: https://rumble.com/vl3dnd-catherine-austin-fitts-unravels-the-real-covid-agenda.html

Phosphor

I have a friend in Ontario who has sent her grandkids to Florida because of what is going on in Canada. She said she thinks they will be much safer in Florida.
She is a very, very good psychic, the best I have ever encountered, and she said to me to get my supplies together because we *are* going to see chaos and anarchy. So I'm doing that as much as I am capable of.

I predicted when Trump was first elected that we would see the day in my life time that we would not be allowed to leave the country. Here comes the train roaring down the tracks. I'm thinking of moving to Texas although I am already in a red state; but that state (AZ) appears to be crumbling to the fear mongering.

Epistrophy

I hear Germany just told business to ban all unvaccinated people from stores including groceries! It came from RT news, not sure how creditable RT is though.

This stuff is getting way out of hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GeoX

I have a friend in Ontario who has sent her grandkids to Florida because of what is going on in Canada. She said she thinks they will be much safer in Florida.
She is a very, very good psychic, the best I have ever encountered, and she said to me to get my supplies together because we *are* going to see chaos and anarchy. So I'm doing that as much as I am capable of.

I predicted when Trump was first elected that we would see the day in my life time that we would not be allowed to leave the country. Here comes the train roaring down the tracks. I'm thinking of moving to Texas although I am already in a red state; but that state (AZ) appears to be crumbling to the fear mongering.

Based in what I've been hearing for the past year, I didn't think AZ was a red state.

Seven

Canada wants to reduce its chances in the Olympics

CityNews Ottawa Logo
Canadian athletes must be vaccinated to compete in Beijing Olympics and Paralympics
Canada’s Olympic and Paralympic athletes must be vaccinated to compete at the 2022 Winter Games in Beijing.

The Canadian Olympic and Paralympic Committees announced a COVID-19 vaccine mandate today, saying the decision was made with support of the boards of directors and athlete commissions.

The Olympics open Feb. 4 and the Paralympics on March 4.

-Luke-

I hear Germany just told business to ban all unvaccinated people from stores including groceries! It came from RT news, not sure how creditable RT is though.

This stuff is getting way out of hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So far it's only one out of sixteen federate states (Bundesland). But as far as I can tell, grocery stores don't do it (yet). We'll see

J.R.K

This is true and it appears that the provincial governments are willing to bend the knee as well to the cabal.

mrchibbs

Sadly, from hearing our PM Justin Trudeau speak, the inflammatory rhetoric is in full swing. This travel ban is nothing, I'm quite certain he's gearing up towards mandatory vaccination for all citizen, as insane as that sounds, they've been inching closer and closer towards it with the EU possibly following Germany and Austria's lead. Trudeau follows this globalist agenda down to a T and there is no opposition in Canada.

At that point, the only hope would be the Supreme Court, but unlike the US we don't have amendments to protect us, only a phony charter of rights which has no real value.

mrchibbs

Quebec is the worst, a really homogeneous population that is excessively submissive. Moreover, the biggest demographic group dominating the province is a few million baby boomers who are getting older and really bought in to the fear of covid, ensuring widespread approval of restrictive covid measures, along with a government who has engaged in gaslighting and propaganda like the ad you see above. There's never any mention of the well known side effects of the shots, which used to be a requirement for any TV ad about pharmaceutical products. It's disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom