Other Minerals To Balance A Higher Than Normal Calcium Intake?

Fractality

As we all know it is important to have a higher than recommended daily calcium intake; something like 2,000mg. What are the other minerals that should be balanced with it? I recall that magnesium is one of them. Bonus question: What are the affects on the heart with a higher calcium intake without other adequate minerals?

Arrade

Arrade

The parathyroid will become rampant and cause intracellular aging if you don't have enough calcium. Vit K is needed to place it in the bones, boron is also important

OP
Fractality

Fractality

Yep, I'm familiar with the benefits of suppressing PTH. I didn't know about boron too. Is that readily available from foods or is it yet another supplement to consider?

Arrade

Yep, I'm familiar with the benefits of suppressing PTH. I didn't know about boron too. Is that readily available from foods or is it yet another supplement to consider?
It's a mineral you consume from vegetables. You could supplement, I guess you would need to test for a deficiency

It's super cheap and raises free test, I think for $5 it may be worth supplementing to see how you feel

OP
Fractality

Fractality

It's a mineral you consume from vegetables. You could supplement, I guess you would need to test for a deficiency

It's super cheap and raises free test, I think for $5 it may be worth supplementing to see how you feel

There is some concern that it is estrogenic.

Arrade

There is some concern that it is estrogenic.
True, that @Elephanto elaborates that's because it reduces SHBG so more test is released to aromatize into estrogen.
I've looked it up a lot and doesn't seem to be a given at all. It's even been shown to lower estro

When my estrogen is healthy for a while I plan on trying it to see how I feel

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals