Other good health forums you know ?

burtlancast

Apart from the obvious curezone, it would be useful to hear from other interesting places where one can talk about health with knowledgeable people.

I will start with:
- http://www.natmedtalk.com/

J

j.

I posted some in the thread "your vitamin k2 experience", in the testimonials forum.

[moderator edit to add link]

jyb

burtlancast said:
Apart from the obvious curezone, it would be useful to hear from other interesting places where one can talk about health with knowledgeable people.

I will start with:
- http://www.natmedtalk.com/

I was taking a look at curezone randomly, and looked into "Iodine Supplementation Survey Results". The positive comments are very very positive, it looks like it can't just be explained by a sample bias.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

jyb said:
I was taking a look at curezone randomly, and looked into "Iodine Supplementation Survey Results". The positive comments are very very positive, it looks like it can't just be explained by a sample bias.

Curezone is a victim of it's great popularity; it attracts, besides the obvious mainstream pharmaceutical disinfo trolls, vendors of various bogus treatments, that do the same work as the firsts, but in reverse, sending people down the wrong track.

One needs to be very careful at what he concludes from that site.

kiran

I can tell you that iodine/iodide helped me quite a bit, possibly at the cost of longer term toxicity.
I was taking it until Ray dissuaded me.

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Elaine Hollingsworth, in her book " Take control of your health" mentions Albert Szent-Györgyi as recommending astronomical doses of lugol "when in doubt over any illness" ( 1000mcg/ day), which he considers as a panacea. He apparently took himself these doses for years.

I don't have the exact reference in Albert's books though.