Osteoarthritis Link To TLR4 Signaling (Endotoxin)

Discussion in 'Scientific Studies' started by raypeatclips, Oct 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. raypeatclips

raypeatclips Member

2. haidut

haidut Member

Yep, endotoxin is a causative factor in osteoarthritis, periodontal disease, rheumatoid arthritis, CVD, strokes, seizures, etc. Peat has talked about the link in his various KMUD shows and the last one I saw linked on the forum was on rheumatoid arthritis where he also talks about endotoxin, estrogen, and other factors involved in this "autoimmune" disease.
    https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/kmud-10-21-16-rheumatoid-arthritis.13167/

3. Ania

Ania Member

I am a perfect case of rheumatoid arthris from food, which for me equals endotoxin. My terrible joint pains started when I was 17. Nobody had a clue. Few years ago completely by chance I discovered that my joints get inflammed from milk and all milk products. It was very dificult to discover, since the reactin starts after 48 hours from consumption. When i gave up milk everything stopped and I was free of pain for almost two years. Unfortunately, about a year ago i started developing the same reaction to new foods. Now it is carrot, gelatine, coffee, and recently something new, which i still cannot identify, but most probably it is a fruit or fruits in general. I wonder if glycine could help, if gelatine is causing pain. I'll give it a try and see what happens. Peating with such restrictions is very hard and very far from really peatarian.

4. haidut

haidut Member

Intolerance to foods and joint pain are prime symptoms of hypothyroidism. Have you had thyroid checked lately?

5. Ania

Ania Member

Not lately. Maybe a year ago. Everything was within a norm, and TSH was 0.4. I take one grain of thyroid daily. However my pulse is usually about 65, rarely closer to 70. My temps is 36.9C. My markers for rhuematoid arthris : RF and anty CCP are both elevated. I don't go to doctor any more, because I am not going to take the meds he is prescribing. I cannot find anyone in Poland with an open mind who would be willing to take a wholistic look at my symptoms. I also get angioedema from aspirin( took me years to identify), and suffer from chronic utricaria. No idea from what. Fortunately 1 mg of cypro keeps utricaria at bay. I think it is some systemic autoimmune condition. Just speculating. I am fed up with medical care and their narrow thinking.