OSR#1 / BDTH2 For Mercury Chelation

businesspro

Yes, considerably!

Hi Puella. I'm a new member to Raypeat. I joined primarily due to gadolinium poisoning. I had one Gadavist MRI last May. Later that night, my lower legs started to burn, neck tightness, some muscle twitching. All GDD symptoms. My symptoms come and go, but I dont want to wait until it becomes a serious issue. I bought some EDTA suppositories but have been scared to use them. Too many chelation horror stories. I assume you had the 4 rounds of DTPA with Dr Semelka, based on another thread I read here. We all know about Chuck Norris' wife Gina. She stated she used EDTA IVs and suppositories plus citrus pectin in a social media post, to get her GAD levels to zero.

Has the Emeramide continued to help you improve and lower your GAD levels? Not to be nosey, but did you get into the Emeramed foreign clinical trial for Emeramide in New Zealand or did you order a generic version from an online manufacturer? There's two websites I'm looking into. If you have any helpful info or sources I would appreciate it. You can PM me too. Thanks.

puella

Thanks for your last reply, Puella. Partly thanks to you, I have now started to take the Emeramide, I'm starting with really tiny doses. How long did you take it for? I've started at just 4mg per dose, but I'd like to owrk my way up to 200-300mg per day. I've heard it has helped others as well, so I am really hopeful. I've just got to get rid of this stuff.

I hope this helps you. Just keep in mind, if you watch Dr. Haley's presentations on this stuff- I believe they are on the IAOMT's youtube channel (one is posted on the 2nd page of this thread), I think he says that it doesn't chelate at the lower doses. However, I think building up slowly might be the way to go if you have sulfur allergies.

Hi Puella. I'm a new member to Raypeat. I joined primarily due to gadolinium poisoning. I had one Gadavist MRI last May. Later that night, my lower legs started to burn, neck tightness, some muscle twitching. All GDD symptoms. My symptoms come and go, but I dont want to wait until it becomes a serious issue. I bought some EDTA suppositories but have been scared to use them. Too many chelation horror stories. I assume you had the 4 rounds of DTPA with Dr Semelka, based on another thread I read here. We all know about Chuck Norris' wife Gina. She stated she used EDTA IVs and suppositories plus citrus pectin in a social media post, to get her GAD levels to zero.

Has the Emeramide continued to help you improve and lower your GAD levels? Not to be nosey, but did you get into the Emeramed foreign clinical trial for Emeramide in New Zealand or did you order a generic version from an online manufacturer? There's two websites I'm looking into. If you have any helpful info or sources I would appreciate it. You can PM me too. Thanks.

Sorry this has happened to you too.

I've been taking it awhile & had slow & steady improvement until very recently. The only time I had problems before this was during periods when I ran out. However, it's hard to filter signals (which might not be related to Gd) through the gadolinium noise. Things are still not as bad as it was in the beginning "torture" stages of Gd exposure.

Also, I never expected this to completely clear things up since even HOPO has been shown to be less effective the longer it has been from Gd exposure- and HOPO can get into bones. There aren't any studies, I'm aware of, that show NBMI can go into bones.
"For both chelators [HOPO & DTPA], delayed administration increases the 153Gd kidney concentration, suggesting that their ability to recover 153Gd is impaired over time."

There are people on here who have spoken about sources & I think there are Facebook groups dedicated to this topic that may be more useful.
Found an article on NBMI /Irminix recently that might be helpful, but it seems some of the info contradicts what Haley has said in the presentations I mentioned above. This is why I think it's important for people go to the source before listening to strangers (including myself) that have little to no chemistry understanding. I'm guessing my way through all of this.

Unless Gena had access to some kind of imaging like X-ray fluorescence, I'm not sure how she could claim that her levels are at 0 (since Gd stuck in organs & bones will not show up in a urine or stool test)

Hope this helps some & sorry I can't help more :-/

Last edited:

businesspro

Puella, I believe she said her urine test was 0, but you're right, as the Gadolinium hides in bones, organs etc. Due to the money her and Chuck spent, I'm sure the integrative medical team who treated her, told her this. She posted one online response due to all the emails and PMs she gets from GDD sufferers. Based on my research about hyperbaric oxygen treatments, it assists the body in releasing heavy metals from bones, organs etc. She actually has a professional hyperbaric oxygen chamber in their home. I was thinking about buying an EWOT device, which is much cheaper and keeps the oxygen levels higher in your body, for a longer time. Its basically some sort of oxygen adminstration gizmo configured to an exercise bike. I watched some videos on YouTube. Good reviews. They cost about $2500 versus $50-$100K for a professional hyperbaric chamber. Also, motivational speaking Tony Robbins had a bad case of mercury poisoning due to all the fish and salmon he's consumed, as a vegetarian for years. He also had a doctor in Australian suggest deep hyberbaric oxygen chamber dives to restore things like the brain function issues. I'm sure it also released mercury being stored, while he was taking Chris Shade's Quicksilver regimen, which he said is not really effective for Gadolinium chelation. Probably, the hyperbaric oxygen treatments are freeing the stored metals over time, allowing it to be chelated and eventually bring the entire body's levels down. Chuck claims to have spent about $2.5M as his wife was in the ICU for a few weeks it got so bad. We all know health insurance doesn't pay for these alternative treatments or even recognize GDD. So, he's suing the contrast manufacturer to recoup those expenses.

I know you said you used DTPA at some point but stopped. I was thinking about heading down to Chapel Hill to pay Dr Semecka a visit? Was the flare-up that bad. Supposedly, he prescribes LDN and other things to reduce it. He's the one doctor who does DTPA chelation to my knowledge and I cant find anyone who administers HOMMO, which is supposed to be the best chelator for Gad. I even checked foreign countries. No luck. It seems to be under clinical trial review most places.

Thanks for your response. Hope things get better for you. It seems to hit you hard due to the amount of MRIs. I think Gina had 3 MRIs with contrast in close proximity, when things went haywire. I refuse to get another one, until I'm sure about current levels are neglible. I guess I'll just stick with my liposomal glutathione, NAC, coffee and keto regimen and hope my body can detox this crap over time.

Last edited:

puella

I know you said you used DTPA at some point but stopped. I was thinking about heading down to Chapel Hill to pay Dr Semecka a visit? Was the flare-up that bad. Supposedly, he prescribes LDN and other things to reduce it. He's the one doctor who does DTPA chelation to my knowledge and I cant find anyone who administers HOMMO, which is supposed to be the best chelator for Gad. I even checked foreign countries. No luck. It seems to be under clinical trial review most places.

Thanks for your response. Hope things get better for you. It seems to hit you hard due to the amount of MRIs. I think Gina had 3 MRIs with contrast in close proximity, when things went haywire. I refuse to get another one, until I'm sure about current levels are neglible. I guess I'll just stick with my liposomal glutathione, NAC, coffee and keto regimen and hope my body can detox this crap over time.

The flare reaction to DTPA was really bad for me & its not like it got worse during chelation then got better - it made things worse for some time. I was on LDN, clarinex & something else Semelka recommended (can't remember, maybe Singulair?) but none of the things he recommended helped at all. I his protocol out of desperation & thinking it was the only option.

Irminix might get approved this summer *fingers crossed*. If so, I think it could bring some relief to Gd people at a much lower cost & without the side effects of EDTA & DTPA. Not sure if you've seen this newsletter but I like that it doesn't deplete essential minerals & is fat soluble. Hopefully someone will study Gd & NBMI once it gets approved. Unfortunately we are in the in-between phase of this being recognized as a problem in need of a solution.

Back
Top Bottom