Orthodoxy And The Religion Of The Future

Birdie

Iran's Christian Boom

Something religiously astonishing is taking place in Iran, where an Islamist government has ruled since 1979: Christianity is flourishing. The implications are potentially profound...

...Shay Khatiri of Johns Hopkins University wrote last year about Iran that "Islam is the fastest shrinking religion there, while Christianity is growing the fastest."

...This trend results from the extreme form of Islam imposed by the theocratic regime.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

Iran's Christian Boom

Something religiously astonishing is taking place in Iran, where an Islamist government has ruled since 1979: Christianity is flourishing. The implications are potentially profound...

...Shay Khatiri of Johns Hopkins University wrote last year about Iran that "Islam is the fastest shrinking religion there, while Christianity is growing the fastest."

...This trend results from the extreme form of Islam imposed by the theocratic regime.

Glory to God!!!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Iran's Christian Boom

Awesome!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
think this applies to all of us Christians. Please listen and share...
Thank you. I’m glad that monk priest shared his experience. It was really disturbing to hear what he went through.

Pistachio

Iran's Christian Boom

Yeah, sure, just like Russia's so called Christian boom. All seems part of the Eurasianist agenda to fool Western conservatives into thinking Eurasia has the moral high ground and accept their takeover the the world. Iran and Russia are joined the hip. Neo-Soviet Eurasianists.

Karlx

You are leading people right into satan's arms. What do you think satans message will be when he shows up telling everyone he is Christ? "I come to rapture you outta here". And most the Christians are gonna hop right on his wagon.

Jesus will come like a thief in the night because most Christians will think he is already here, ready to rapture them away. You need to read 2 Thessalonians again with understanding. The Thessalonians did the same thing you are doing, so Paul had to write another letter and beseech them to listen. He clearly states, the true Christ will not come until the son of perdition(satan) stands in Jerusalem and claims himself to be God.

Can anyone imagine a messiah figure appearing in this dead world where people submit their wills to pure nothingness? The world is so profoundly atheistic and flaccid, it seems unthinkable that such a figure would be taken seriously on a large scale and not be another clown like David Koresh or the Rebbe. For this prophesy to be fulfilled in our time, it seems there would have to be a tribulation in the coming years which reignites the spiritual impulse and a sense of desperation.

Ah screw it, more ranting cause I'm an endotoxin fueled insomniac. I'll tie this all in with Seraphim Rose, I promise.

For fear that some might take my comments to think I mean no form of spiritual intervention is possible, let me clarify: I think a subtle form spiritual benevolent intervention is POSSIBLE in the form of purely (and my mean PURELY) spiritual protection, which I'lll get to in a moment, and I believe demonic intervention is not only possible, but extremely commonplace. This is their world, after all:

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

We live in a dark world, run by powerful dark forces. I think that's plain by anyone on this forum to see. And if you can't see it, then one only needs to take a dalliance into the darker spiritual traditions to come face to face with an experience that will prove to you, without a shadow of a doubt, that demons are real. Heck, you don't even need to mess with the dark arts. Just let hate and lust flow through you for long enough and take some sleeping pills and you'll probably slip into a state of being where you can "see" the beings that feed off our negative emotions. You might think it's the sleep hag or something goofy like a sex demon, but hey...now you've been warned. Google "Hat Man Demon" for a good internet rabbit hole if you don't believe me.

Now as far as Rose's beliefs about UFOs, I'm sure some of you Christians will find it delightfully empowering to know that one of the only proven (anecdotally speaking) ways to STOP "abductions" is to call on Jesus' name. This has reportedly worked even for those who have had a lifetime of "abduction" events. There's even entire organizations now dedicated to spreading this information, that's how effective it is, even for non-believers! (Go ahead and google them.) Of course, the UFO crowd-at-large laughs at these organizations, calling them evangelical opportunists or what have you, but they are 100% legitimate, I assure you. I think the fact that "ETs" flee at Christ's name speaks volumes as to what the supposed "ETs" really are, don't you?

I say this because it seems pretty evident there is power in the spirit of Christ, or at least His name. But we have to be honest with ourselves with what the limits are to that power? Can it affect the material world in any meaningful way? Can we heal from disease with it? Can we save those trapped in slavery with it? It would appear not. So let's not be delusional. What we know from the Anti-Abduction folks is this: demons do not like his name. They flee from it. But plenty of people are calling on Christ RIGHT NOW all across the planet to save themselves or others they love from some unimaginable suffering, even some with great righteousness and great faith, and they aren't being saved in the slightest from whatever torments them: be it disease, slavery, oppression, or torture.

And to those who disagree: What is the magic key then, that allows my prayer through Christ's name to reach God's ears and saves a child from sexual slavery? Or what is the magic key that enables my Christian prayer to effectively save a child from brain cancer? You get my point. Because if you say faith, you know you damn well you are a liar. Pray with your perfect faith then for my Crohn's disease to heal and I'm plenty confident I'll send you a PM every week or so letting you know the disease is still rampantly killing me, and that your faith is either flawed, or based on a lie...you decide how deep the flaming sword of truth will cut you.

Now I'll admit here, as olive branch to my Christian friendos: this has been one of the most confounding aspects of my exploration of Christianity (for me), because I've experienced the seeming spiritual protection of calling on Christ myself, but only in nightmares. In my waking life, I've never found any protection that doesn't come from within, and that isn't rooted in my compassion and virtue. I've had enough rare spiritual experiences to fill a book, because despite great physical suffering, I've also been blessed to have an extraordinarily spiritually rich life, but my sole experience with the demonic, as far as I'm aware, took place in a hospital, doped on more meds I could count, in a horrible Crohn's flare. I awoke to see what I could only assume was a demon feeding off my pain and anger whilst somehow infusing me with a terror beyond words, and intuitively, almost instantly, I felt this entity must have suffered tremendously to want to feed off other's anger and pain, and I reached out my hand and simply asked, "Can I help you? Man, are you OK?" The demon roared fire at me and vanished. It seemed to hate my compassion, and just fled. That was a six years ago and I haven't seen anything remotely like it since.

I later learned that the very method I used is taught at buddhist monasteries throughout South-East Asia. Supposedly, though, only lessor demons flee at compassion. The big dogs just laugh at our empathy, and need to be dealt with some degree of authority, perhaps, such as the authority of Christ...I do not know. But there's my olive branch.

Why do so many people cry about the pain and suffering of the finite physical world in their diatribes against God? 'Where was God when x bad thing happened?' The whole idea is that the world is wicked and that it ultimately doesn't matter because justice will be served in the end and those who taste the light of God should rightly see this world and all its follies as a speck of dust. All pain is real, but heaven and hell begin in this life and is retroactive. Man has a tendency to renovate his own past in arrears; when he reaches self-actualization, all his past miseries are forgotten, no longer relevant. This tendency shows you what the divine life is like.

There's probably some kid getting raped as I type this sentence. 'Where is God now?' GMAB... this is tired and immature tbh.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
For this prophesy to be fulfilled in our time, it seems there would have to be a tribulation in the coming years which reignites the spiritual impulse and a sense of desperation.
There are two tribulations, satans tribulation, and God's tribulation. satans tribulation is where satan is here, acting as God, and the whole world whores after him except a small remnant. Many will think he is here to rapture them away, and the world will look like one big party with a chicken in every pot because they think the Messiah has returned, this time is where God says it is the most terrible time on earth, because people dropped their love for Him, and started worshipping satan. Once satan slays the 2 witnesses, Father waits 3.5 days and then comes down from Heaven to administer His tribulation which will be the second tribulation for which those people who taught devil worshipping through their raptore doctrine, will wish for mountains to fall on their heads because they will realize they messed up.
it seems unthinkable that such a figure would be taken seriously on a large scale and not be another clown like David Koresh or the Rebbe.
This figure, satan, acting as God, will be supernatural and he will have his fallen angels with him who will be supernatural. He will heal people, pull fire from the sky with the snap of the finger, perform miracles in the sight of men. Of course people will beleive he is God. They will be falling at his feet ready to get raptured out of here. A lot of people are waiting for a man to rise up, when in fact it will be a supernatural being, booted out of Heaven and woe unto us who are here.

TheSir

Why do so many people cry about the pain and suffering of the finite physical world in their diatribes against God?
I agree. Not only does it reek of theological ignorance, but also of real idolatry of pain. From talking with people with such views, I get the impression that they see joy as a mere bubble within the totality of existential suffering. The Christian view is the exact opposite: all suffering is but a small bubble within existential joy.
This figure, satan, acting as God, will be supernatural and he will have his fallen angels with him who will be supernatural. He will heal people, pull fire from the sky with the snap of the finger, perform miracles in the sight of men. Of course people will beleive he is God. They will be falling at his feet ready to get raptured out of here. A lot of people are waiting for a man to rise up, when in fact it will be a supernatural being, booted out of Heaven and woe unto us who are here.
Many of those who're not so well versed in Christianity lived under the notion that the antichrist is supposed to be a Stalinesque tyrant. What is more accurate is, as you say, that the antichrist will appear as a man of justice, a man of miracles, a man of morality. He is a larger evil that will save the mankind from a lesser evil -- our current oppressors -- thus giving himself the appearance of goodness. As a further and more personal conjecture, I suspect that the antichrist will try to force man to be good in an attempt to prove to God that man can attain goodness without Him. This would be the ultimate endgame to the gambit that began in Eden (or perhaps even earlier in the Heaven).

Last edited:

Karlx

There are two tribulations, satans tribulation, and God's tribulation. satans tribulation is where satan is here, acting as God, and the whole world whores after him except a small remnant. Many will think he is here to rapture them away, and the world will look like one big party with a chicken in every pot because they think the Messiah has returned, this time is where God says it is the most terrible time on earth, because people dropped their love for Him, and started worshipping satan. Once satan slays the 2 witnesses, Father waits 3.5 days and then comes down from Heaven to administer His tribulation which will be the second tribulation for which those people who taught devil worshipping through their raptore doctrine, will wish for mountains to fall on their heads because they will realize they messed up.

If I were to see a magician as described, it would be dismissed out of hand the notion that this is some kind of holy man. But we shouldn't forget that the average person's spiritual understanding is quite pitiful, precisely because the assumed level of knowledge (or the pervasive non-ignorance if you will) that informs the collective psyche of our age. Think of the type of NPC who repeats on social media some variation of 'Jesus was a POC and an immigrant who taught peaceful non-resistance and hung with hookers and sinners.' These sorts of people can probably be made to worship anyone and anything.

It is actually few people on earth at any given time who actively hate Christ. Most often it's something like 'appreciative skepticism.' There is something about the proposition of God becoming man which is, in on sense, intuitively understood, as if in a Pauline way 'from the creation of the world,' and oddly 'expected' as if stamped on the soul of man. This would seem to explain why missionary work so successful in various cultures. On the other hand, man is with Christ as he is with anything else, torn by inner tension and contradiction. Few people of other religions object to the words of Christ contained in the holy gospels; and most apathetic and agnostic 'cultural Christians' would like there be 'meaning' to history, as if God indeed exists, but are nonetheless averse to all the historical and factual aspects; they're troubled by the quite frankly astonishing and bold claims of scripture, and perhaps also by the fact that those claims withstand logical and historical scrutiny after all these years.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
“There is only one wall of immunity that we need at this moment: immunity to fear, immunity to terrorism, from this new faction, this atrocious faction, of the medical dynasty. I am not speaking of the medical profession, but medical fascism…The worship in obedience to an invisible ruler: that is the metaphysics of the vaccine… [that is what makes it] a bridge to the dark future.”
I really love this quote!

yerrag

Iran's Christian Boom

Not really something I would jump in joy over.

Christianity is the maidservant of Zionism and Freemasonry already. Do we need more evidence?

Birdie

I agree. Not only does it reek of theological ignorance, but also of real idolatry of pain. From talking with people with such views, I get the impression that they see joy as a mere bubble within the totality of existential suffering. The Christian view is the exact opposite: all suffering is but a small bubble within existential joy.

Many of those who're not so well versed in Christianity lived under the notion that the antichrist is supposed to be a Stalinesque tyrant. What is more accurate is, as you say, that the antichrist will appear as a man of justice, a man of miracles, a man of morality. He is a larger evil that will save the mankind from a lesser evil -- our current oppressors -- thus giving himself the appearance of goodness. As a further and more personal conjecture, I suspect that the antichrist will try to force man to be good in an attempt to prove to God that man can attain goodness without Him. This would be the ultimate endgame to the gambit that began in Eden (or perhaps even earlier in the Heaven).
Enjoyed reading this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals