Orthodoxy And The Religion Of The Future

5LGreenback

Owen pushing that absurd Pizzagate crap and shilling for Trumpstein?
Just chiming in to say this is an interesting thread. I have a lot to learn as the last couple of years has encouraged me to try and return to Christ/ Christian faith. Itā€™s too bad there is so much confusion around the scriptures, part of me thinks much of the confusion is intentional. Iā€™m sure much of it is also from inherent language and translation limitations as well.

But Iā€™m also curious as to why you label the ā€œpizzagateā€ crap? I never paid much attention to it, but recently having seen some lots of evidence of it being in fact true.

The documentary ā€œOut of the Shadowsā€ (easier to find on alternative platforms, not YouTube) has a pretty good break down of pizzagate featuring the journalist who tried to get this information public.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Itā€™s too bad there is so much confusion around the scriptures, part of me thinks much of the confusion is intentional.
Indeed, we are living in the age of confusion and satan is behind it. Pray for discernment.

Pistachio

Just chiming in to say this is an interesting thread. I have a lot to learn as the last couple of years has encouraged me to try and return to Christ/ Christian faith. Itā€™s too bad there is so much confusion around the scriptures, part of me thinks much of the confusion is intentional. Iā€™m sure much of it is also from inherent language and translation limitations as well.

But Iā€™m also curious as to why you label the ā€œpizzagateā€ crap? I never paid much attention to it, but recently having seen some lots of evidence of it being in fact true.

The documentary ā€œOut of the Shadowsā€ (easier to find on alternative platforms, not YouTube) has a pretty good break down of pizzagate featuring the journalist who tried to get this information public.
ā€˜Pizzagateā€™ debunked point by point

5LGreenback

Interesting, Iā€™m open to it being wrong. Iā€™m certainly not convinced by that link, the ā€œpizza and cheeseā€ coded language goes much deeper that what that ā€œdebunkā€ shows, many of the emails use it in ways that make very little sense, unless it was a code for something else. Not to mention podestas wife doing sickening blood art etc etc. Wikileaks shows the clintons being involved in child trafficking via emails etc etc. And the pizza shop using the pedophile symbol as their brand and logo on the outside?

Also, Iā€™m surprised at the claims that Russia is behind this, did they not just use the whole power of the establishment to show trump and Russia colluded and failed?

Last edited:

Pistachio

Interesting, Iā€™m open to it being wrong. Iā€™m certainly not convinced by that link, the ā€œpizza and cheeseā€ coded language goes much deeper that what that ā€œdebunkā€ shows, many of the emails use it in ways that make very little sense, unless it was a code for something else. Not to mention podestas wife doing sickening blood art etc etc. Wikileaks shows the clintons being involved in child trafficking via emails etc etc. And the pizza shop using the pedophile symbol as their brand and logo on the outside?

Also, Iā€™m surprised at the claims that Russia is behind this, did they not just use the whole power of the establishment to show trump and Russia colluded and failed?
A Russian defector has claimed that Putin and the KGB (FSB) deliberately leaked their collusion with Trump (and Hillary) because they wanted to create a constitutional crisis in U.S. politics. But it didn't work.

5LGreenback

A Russian defector has claimed that Putin and the KGB (FSB) deliberately leaked their collusion with Trump (and Hillary) because they wanted to create a constitutional crisis in U.S. politics. But it didn't work.
Interesting, but Iā€™m certainly not convinced of either with the evidence provided so far, however this is not the thread for that discussion.

Pistachio

Interesting, but Iā€™m certainly not convinced of either with the evidence provided so far, however this is not the thread for that discussion.
Russia has been feeding American media narratives since Soviet times. This isn't hard to believe. And the connections between Russia and Trump were made so obvious, the KGB would have to be involved. The evidence suggests that the Russian defector is correct that the collusion narrative was deliberately seeded by Russia itself.

New Agers are not in conflict with you guys. We just want to do our thing. We are not sending missionaries out, while I see Christian missionaries all the time. We are not converting anyone by violence either. People join New Age movement because it's fun, it provides solutions and it allows for independent thinking.
New Agers will have to answer to God for their prelest. Christianity has its roots since the beginning of time meanwhile plenty of Godless cults have appeared during the Earths history.

Hugh Johnson

New Agers will have to answer to God for their prelest. Christianity has its roots since the beginning of time meanwhile plenty of Godless cults have appeared during the Earths history.
Sure. You can then let God be the judge. We are not attacking you. We are not sending out missionaries. Just let us do our thing like we let you do your thing.

Pistachio

"Based" Russian orthodoxy bro. :clown:

FiX3NFCWIAA76YF

Perry Staltic

huh a UOC official acting like a catholic priest. Chernivtsi is primarily catholic so I guess the corrupting influence for that kind of thing was too strong for the guy

Peachy

This is more plausibleā€¦

According to Father Nikita, the diocese expected a reaction from the security forces in connection with his appointment to the Ivano-Frankivsk see.

ā€œAt 7 am, representatives of the SBU broke down the doors, shouting and threatening to take every employee of the diocese out of their rooms. As I understand it, they congratulated me on my election to the Ivano-Frankivsk see. There were not only employees of the Chernivtsi SBU, but also representatives of the Kyiv administration,ā€ recalls Fr. Nikita.

ā€œWe were made to undress and put our hands on the wall, after which they started taking pictures.

According to him, the SBU officers conducted searches for almost 12 hours. He alleged that the officers were threatening to shoot the priests.

The SBU explained that these measures were taken as part of a systematic work "to counter the subversive activities of Russian special services in Ukraine".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals