Orgone / orgonite heavy duty "Wand"

ndn

who here can make or suggest strong orgonite and an accumulator that doesn't accumulate dor ,
As well as any other protocols for cleaning up bad chi &emf .

The one i have now is 5 pounds and heavy on crystals.

Attachments

• 20220618_221752_HDR.jpg
    20220618_221752_HDR.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 31
  • 20220618_221749_HDR.jpg
    20220618_221749_HDR.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 20220618_221817_HDR.jpg
    20220618_221817_HDR.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 29

DeadCatBounce

I think the metal content should be high with surface area being the most important - must be tiny pieces, almost powdery. Same for the crystals except for the quartz at the top that is connected to the copper coil.

Check
AKedOLRYSpLBzxyxuazNpSIUvZ48ykdlvAkjHPNnjF4u2A=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Ascension Tools on youtube. If you already haven't.

Made one myself following his ideas and I think it "works" well. Got a few plants around it on the balcony and they seem to thrive. One of them looked dead, my SO put it next to the orgonite and it recovered quickly. Now it flowered very beautifully. Mine is also quite heavy and big in the shape of a pyramid.

By the way, noticed it is best to make the "magic" objects yourself and give it a name. And call it by it. This way it is YOU who give it a Soul.

Last edited:

Yonebayashian

The orgonite stuff is occultism larping as science. If you want real anti EMF tech watch this. X There is legit resonance science out there, move on to the real stuff.

Demons will dress as whatever aesthetic you fancy, but c'mon the one you fall for is sex energy crystals? Literally embarrassing, snap out of it.

Hugh Johnson

I think the metal content should be high with surface area being the most important - must be tiny pieces, almost powdery. Same for the crystals except for the quartz at the top that is connected to the copper coil.

Check
AKedOLRYSpLBzxyxuazNpSIUvZ48ykdlvAkjHPNnjF4u2A=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Ascension Tools on youtube. If you already haven't.

Made one myself following his ideas and I think it "works" well. Got a few plants around it on the balcony and they seem to thrive. One of them looked dead, my SO put it next to the orgonite and it recovered quickly. Now it flowered very beautifully. Mine is also quite heavy and big in the shape of a pyramid.

By the way, noticed it is best to make the "magic" objects yourself and give it a name. And call it by it. This way it is YOU who give it a Soul.
They work just fine bought. Assuming you don't get scammed.

All this magic stuff is a bit of a distraction though. Using rituals and tools is indirect, it is your I AM presence where true liberation lies.

DeadCatBounce

They work just fine bought. Assuming you don't get scammed.

All this magic stuff is a bit of a distraction though. Using rituals and tools is indirect, it is your I AM presence where true liberation lies.
Agree here. As I said, it is YOU who give a soul/meaning/function to the “magic”. Those things are more like little helpers on the path.

The orgonite stuff is occultism larping as science. If you want real anti EMF tech watch this. X There is legit resonance science out there, move on to the real stuff.

Demons will dress as whatever aesthetic you fancy, but c'mon the one you fall for is sex energy crystals? Literally embarrassing, snap out of it.
I use resonance/coherence for EMF but kind of disagree that “occultism” or more accurately - belief in a higher power has no use. Even if just placebo, people who believe in a higher power live longer and are less stressed due to “knowing” things will be alright at the end. And even if things don’t turn out well, they are less fearful/stressed about death because of the belief in reincarnation which is very much evidence based, you might wanna check what we have as evidence for it, quite compelling. This kind of stuff would lower cortisol chronically and other stress hormones. Makes one live a happier life.

A simple example would be if a person knows that EMF are really bad for them and there is nothing they can do - pretty sure stress hormones will be higher than if they believe they did a device that protects them. Gives them peace of mind so to speak.Even if in “reality” it does nothing at all. But that is just the nocebo/placebo side. I think there is more to it than that.

Hugh Johnson

Agree here. As I said, it is YOU who give a soul/meaning/function to the “magic”. Those things are more like little helpers on the path.

I use resonance/coherence for EMF but kind of disagree that “occultism” or more accurately - belief in a higher power has no use. Even if just placebo, people who believe in a higher power live longer and are less stressed due to “knowing” things will be alright at the end. And even if things don’t turn out well, they are less fearful/stressed about death because of the belief in reincarnation which is very much evidence based, you might wanna check what we have as evidence for it, quite compelling. This kind of stuff would lower cortisol chronically and other stress hormones. Makes one live a happier life.

A simple example would be if a person knows that EMF are really bad for them and there is nothing they can do - pretty sure stress hormones will be higher than if they believe they did a device that protects them. Gives them peace of mind so to speak.Even if in “reality” it does nothing at all. But that is just the nocebo/placebo side. I think there is more to it than that.
Out of curiosity, have you ever gained anything from arguing with a materialist?