Organic Whole Bean Coffee Suggestions and Grinder

jaa

I grind up beans for 3 or 4 cups of coffee and put them in the aeropress and store them in a mug filled up with a ratio of about 3:1 milk:coffee for sipping on during the day. I also use honey, salt, and some green can great lakes gelatin.

I just purchased a gold plated filter at the link below for my aeropress as well. It's $50, but the will likely last to the equivalent of $50 in paper filters anyway and allows more oil to pass through than paper (hope that's good!) And given how cheap the aeropress is, it's a small price to pay to make high quality coffee for cheap that makes me feel like a baller.

http://ablebrewing.com/products/gold-di ... -aeropress

mt_dreams

jaa said:
Is there any validity to the claims made by David Asprey that his Upgraded Coffee is superior because it is mycotoxin free? Or are most other organic coffees mycotoxin free?

Some people are extremely sensitive to mycotoxins. Those people need to avoid conditions where they may be present. The drying process of coffee has been known to produce mycotoxins, but it's far from the only food that has them. Other include corn, sugar, alcohol, cheese, etc. So if you are not sensitive to mycotoxins, you'd be better off buying regular shade grown organic coffee at a fraction of the price, and spending your savings on other things. You will know if you are sensitive if you experience some of the symptoms he talks of on his website when comparing good coffee to the crappy kind. if you don't want to purchase his coffee to test it vs whatever you are drinking now (or you already buy a premium organic brand which is probably already low in the toxin), you can always eat some blue cheese and see if you react poorly to it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals