Organic Eggshell Powder UK

Ania

I bought this one in Poland. It is perfect. Like flour. I contacted the manufacturer to ask about the production process, how they clean the shells, etc. Still waiting for answer. If they contact me, I'll let you know.
I make my own in a cofee grinder, but it is never that fine, which I think may inflluence the absorption.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

I bought this one in Poland. It is perfect. Like flour. I contacted the manufacturer to ask about the production process, how they clean the shells, etc. Still waiting for answer. If they contact me, I'll let you know.
I make my own in a cofee grinder, but it is never that fine, which I think may inflluence the absorption.
Thank you!

Ania

Below there is the answer from the manufacturer :

Dear Ania,

thank you so much for your interests in our Lunderland-products.

Our organic eggshell powder is made from raw eggs. The shells of these eggs have been grinded and washed with fresh water several times. After that the clean eggshells had to be dried and heated with a steamer at 110°C for several hours in order to get a hygienic product.

We hope these information will help you to decide about the eggshell powder for your special use. Please make sure that we are allowed to recommend eggshell powder only for animals!

Kind regards

Lunderland-Tierfutter GmbH

i. A. Karin Hestermann

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Dear Ania,

Our organic eggshell powder is made from raw eggs. The shells of these eggs have been grinded and washed with fresh water several times. After that the clean eggshells had to be dried and heated with a steamer at 110°C for several hours in order to get a hygienic product.

We hope these information will help you to decide about the eggshell powder for your special use. Please make sure that we are allowed to recommend eggshell powder only for animals!

Kind regards

i. A. Karin Hestermann
Aw thank you so much. I'm waiting for the delivery actually, it's supposed to arrive today:)

Eberhardt

Dear Ania,

Kind regards

i. A. Karin Hestermann

Fabulous!! :) thats great

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals