Organ supplements

bradley

What do you all think of the following?

http://www.drrons.com/organ-delight-tra ... erfood.htm

Of course it's optimal to just eat the organs. But for instances where one cant, like extended trips or other reasons. Do you think this would fit the bill? There are no additives or other ingredients beyond gelatin, and the organs come from pastured animals from New Zealand.

Curious to hear your thoughts!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Wow, I really like the idea of that. Hoping we can get some people chiming in about this.

Definitely a bit pricey though. :2cents

nwo2012

Yes it is of course better than nothing but nowhere near the 'real' thing. The brain will supply some pregnenolone.

Me
What are you views on liver powder. It's claimed to be from grass fed and freeze dried whilst fresh. No excipients are listed.

RP
It has some value for B vitamins and minerals, but vitamin B2 is likely to be destroyed, also the oily vitamins A, E, K; it probably still has some vitamin D value.

jaketthomas

I started using Argentine Beef Liver a few years back, and I found it to be pretty beneficial. I've never used a lot of the others that are featured in the supplement, but it looks pretty good, from what I can tell. The beef liver tasted dreadful, to the point where I would have to psych myself up to drink it. Capsules are definitely more convenient, if they don't have any fillers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals