Oregano Oil? Other Antibiotics?

FredSonoma

According to a comp stool analysis, I have an overgrowth of "klebsiella oxytoca." I have pretty persistent bloating and I'm thinking it might have a lot to do with this. Online, people say that oregano oil can be used for killing it, does anyone have experience with / ideas about it?

messtafarian

None of the "natural" antibiotics did much for me, but Rifaxamin is the newer drug they're using to kill gut microbes because it stays in the gut. Its got a much lower risk profile for that reason.

Ulla

FredSonoma said:
post 109827 According to a comp stool analysis, I have an overgrowth of "klebsiella oxytoca." I have pretty persistent bloating and I'm thinking it might have a lot to do with this. Online, people say that oregano oil can be used for killing it, does anyone have experience with / ideas about it?

Years years ago when I was eating like an average person and was diagnosed with candida (bloating, gases etc) I remember that I read about oregano oil. Since I couldn't buy it at the time I ate a teaspoon of dried oregano and drank a glass of water over it. It helped me with gases the day after. Then soon I discovered coconut oil and bioresonance therapy and I got well.
But that is my story and it is about candida.

Last edited by a moderator:

tomisonbottom

Years years ago when I was eating like an average person and was diagnosed with candida (bloating, gases etc) I remember that I read about oregano oil. Since I couldn't buy it at the time I ate a teaspoon of dried oregano and drank a glass of water over it. It helped me with gases the day after. Then soon I discovered coconut oil and bioresonance therapy and I got well.
But that is my story and it is about candida.

You used coconut oil as an antibiotic? How much?

Ulla

You used coconut oil as an antibiotic? How much?
I don't remember, at that time I only switched from using other oils to coconut oil. Probably that meant 1-2 table spoons...
I would say that oregano did the trick dealing candida and bioresonance as well. And coconut oil also helped via other pathways (good fatty acids, antiviral, direct way to mitochondira etc..)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals